All Comments on 'Taking a Chance For Love'

by andtheend

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Wonderful story.

I enjoyed reading this story, it is wonderful. I only wish it was longer. I hope you will write more stories like this one.

rbennerbenneabout 14 years ago
A Truly Beautiful Story

You really have written a very beautiful story. I loved the way you built the sexual tension the questions and disappointments made it all so real

london_james2010london_james2010over 13 years ago
Sheer bliss

A typical male, I adore lesbian eroticism, but then I also like most forms of erotic writing. This is just about as good as it gets and there was hardly any overt sex action. It was wonderfully well written, descriptive and emotive and simply is one of the best pieces I have read on Lit.

Thanks you so much, I'm now off to read some more of your, what I am sure will be, great work.

Kind regards

James

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Wow

This was actually a really nice story. I didn't expect it to be as touching as it was. It was very well written and a very nice story :). Being bisexual myself, it hit close to home and makes you feel like you're not alone, even if it's just a story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

more.........write about their live together.......please

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Hi Freddie_andtheend, _ This is beautiful !!

I enjoyed reading this story very much. Your depiction of the way Donna struggled with her emotions and the dilemma whether or not to tell Valerie of the way she feels, is amazing. I'm gay and I know that fear, because that's exactly how it was with me and Sonja. When I finally got the courage to tell Sonja that I loved her, my heart was beating so hard I thought I was going to pass out.

This story is beautiful and I do hope you will write more stories like this one.

Thank You, Ogla.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous