Taking a Vacation with my Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I have done," she replied, "special occasions only though."

"Do you like it?" I asked.

"I don't mind it," she answered, "Wouldn't be my first choice of available entrances though," she added with a grin.

"Isn't it painful?" I quizzed.

"Not really, maybe a little bit when it first goes in," she said.

"So why only special occasions then?" I asked her.

"Feels weird," she said.

"Weird?" I pressed.

"Yeah, during it feels like you are going to have a messy accident, and for a while afterwards things are erm, awkward," she explained.

I saw her eyes glance between my legs almost in slow motion. I was rock hard and the second she started to divert her eyes I knew it, but nothing I could do, "Oh," she said with a grin as her eyes locked onto the tent being pitched in my boxers.

I quickly adjusted myself and kept a hand over myself to hide it, "Sorry," I said feeling my face get warm as I blushed.

"Tis okay," she said as she pulled her t-shirt tight against her chest, "Similar problem."

Two peanut sized lumps were protruding from her chest caused by her erect nipples beneath the thin material of the white t-shirt. I could just about make out the light brown of her nipples and areolas which were around the size of a 1p coin as the t-shirt hugged her chest for a few seconds before she released it.

"Wow," I said unsure what to say, "No bra then?"

"Hahaha, no," she said, "Ready for bed."

I just looked at her for a few seconds, I wondered if she was wet, but wasn't sure if I dare ask or not. "What?" she asked.

"Oh nothing," I said, "Was just wondering..."

"Wondering..." she prompted.

"Are you erm," I began, "You know... as horny as me..."

"You asking if I am wet?" she asked looking at me to which I just nodded, "Little bit maybe," she replied.

I just smiled at her, we had spoken about sex and been fairly candid before, but never to asking if she was wet and she had never seen me with a hard on before. She finished her drink and stood up, "Bed time?" she asked.

"Yeah, sounds good," I said finishing the bottle and putting it down on the table.

She went into the bathroom to brush her teeth and do whatever else girls do in there, I did wonder if she was fingering herself, but she was only in there a few minutes so I assumed not. She came back out leaving the door open and light on for me before climbing into bed and pulling the sheets up.

I brushed my teeth and had a quick wash, I did consider having a wank, but figured it would be fairly obvious if I was in the bathroom for that length of time after that conversation. I was no longer hard, but not fully relaxed either as I walked back to the bed taking care to keep my semi hidden.

I got in next to her and pulled the covers up, she was laying on her side facing me, her head turned to the side watching the news cycle around on TV. I watched the TV as well which was the standard Sky News six stories cycle round endlessly.

"Is the air con on?" she asked.

"Erm yeah," I said.

"Lowest setting? She added.

"It will go down to 16 degrees but only for a few seconds when it goes back up to 20 again," I explained.

"Oh," she said shifting her position.

"You warm?" I asked feeling a bit sorry for her. I was quite warm and I was topless, bet she was cooking wearing a t-shirt as well.

"Yeah," she said, "Should have brought a thinner t-shirt. You got any thin ones with you?"

"I don't think so no," I said, "Only brought two anyway and both are no thinner than that one."

"You reckon it will be cooler with the balcony doors open?" she asked.

"Dunno, maybe. Felt warmer out there though before than in here," I replied.

"You warm?" she asked.

"Little bit yeah," I said, "Bet you are cooking," I added with a sad expression.

"Damn you males for being able to be topless," she said with a giggle.

"Feel free," I replied back.

"You wish," she said perching on her elbow.

"Yeah why not? I don't mind and you have sunbathed topless before," I reasoned.

"Yeah on my front," she said.

"You still got excited nipples?" I teased.

"You still got a hard on?" she countered.

"Little bit actually yeah, damn thing," I admitted.

"Really? Do you have like no control over it at all?" she asked.

"Not really," I said, "any time anywhere for sometimes no reason, BOOM erection."

"Release it," she said perching on her elbow and looking at me.

"Eh?" I asked looking at her wondering if she was suggesting I got naked.

"You normally sleep naked, get naked," she said.

"You normally sleep topless?" I asked to which she just nodded. "I will if you will."

"Dare you to do it, light on and stood up," she said grinning at me.

"Same to you," I replied.

"K," she said taking me by surprise flicking the light on as she stood up by the bed, "Who first?"

"Toss a coin," I said standing up opposite her, "Heads you get topless, tails I get bottomless."

She grabbed her bag and got a coin out of her purse, "Best of three or..." she asked.

"Sudden death," I said, "Heads you get topless first, tails I get bottomless first."

I was sure my heart actually stopped when she tossed the coin. She flicked it towards me causing it to land on the bed. Heads, I just looked at her and smiled, she stared at the coin for a few seconds. "Fuck," she said, "K, you next though"

"Yep," I said smiling at her.

She took hold of the t-shirt by the hem and slowly lifted it up. She was wearing panties, they were a very light blue, almost a pastel colour, fairly high leg cut although they covered her bum. The front of them hugging between her legs as her t-shirt rode higher. Without hesitation she lifted it straight over her head, her small breasts being revealed to me. I just stared as she stood in front of me topless as she dropped the shirt to the floor and crossed her arms across her chest and got back into bed pulling the covers up over her.

"Your turn," she said smiling at me and looking between my legs.

I was rock hard, seeing a girl half naked, sister or not, was getting the reaction that nature intended. "But I am..." I started.

"I know you are, no excuse," she interrupted as her eyes flicked to my increasing lump between my legs and back to my face again, "off off off," she chanted between giggles.

I just hooked my thumbs into my boxers and slid them down. I felt my cock spring back as it got released from my boxers and felt myself blush. I stood in front of her for a couple of seconds before following her lead and getting into bed.

She just smiled at me and glanced down the sheets to my waist where I was pitching a tent again in the sheets. "You like that view then?" she asked.

I turned onto my side to stop my erection sticking up against the sheets, "You are cute," I said.

She just smiled at me again, "So much cooler sleeping like this," she said.

"Yeah," I agreed as she settled back down and watched the TV again.

I needed to cum, I could feel it throbbing I was so horny. I knew that I would get myself off quickly and there was no way I was sleeping when this horny so after around 20 mins I said, "Gonna go for a pee."

"Really," she asked looking at me.

"Erm yeah," I said sounding so unconvincing.

She shuffled over to my side stopping around a foot away from me. I could feel the heat from her body as she laid next to me. "Are you really going for a..." she started.

"Oh.." I interrupted as I felt her touch my penis.

She looked at me as I felt her fingers wrap around my shaft. I instantly got harder as she gripped me. "Oh my god," I said, almost in a whisper as she slowly started to move her hand up and down me.

"Wow, you don't feel like you need a pee to me," she said smiling at me.

I just shook my head as she gently stroked up and down me. It felt awesome, I had played with myself countless times, yet this almost felt electrical it was that good. I could feel my balls tightening already and that dull throb you get at the base of your penis when you are close. She was barely moving her hand, and yet I was already fighting back my orgasm.

"You okay?" she asked.

"Yeah," I gasped as I tried to think about anything but what was happening to delay my release..

"You gonna cum?" she asked to which I just nodded.

She smiled at me and pulled the sheets back exposing me as she shifted around on her elbow to get comfier. In doing so the sheets covering her slid down to her tummy exposing her breasts to me. I just stared at them as she slowly stroked her hand up and down. She knelt up after a few moments next to me and just watched her hand working up and down me.

She smiled at me as she saw me staring at her chest, with her left hand she reached up and pinched her own nipple. "Oh fuck," I gasped as I imagined everything possible to stop myself exploding..

"Let yourself cum," she said in an almost hushed whisper, "Watch..."

I opened my eyes and watched what she was doing. She stopped her hand at the base of my cock, which looked massive in her tiny hands. As she slowly bent over she turned her face to the side so she was looking up my body as she slowly lowered herself down. I held my breath as she swept her hair to the side using her free hand. I felt her hair tickle against my exposed balls as she gently kissed the side of my penis. Barely touching it, her hand didn't move, but I exploded.

"Ooo yeah," I breathed. My cock blasting a load of cum into the air which landed on my chest and neck. She jumped backwards with her head as I came and continued with her hand. She was just smiling at me, her hand slowly moving up and down my shaft as I ejaculated again and again.

"K," I said stopping her hand as pleasure turned to discomfort, "K.." I repeated.

She just grinned at me, knelt next to me only wearing her panties. She was just holding her right hand above my chest, my cum splashed all over it as well as on my chest and no doubt on the sheets as well. "You enjoy that?" she asked.

"Oh yes," I nodded, "Fucking hell, it doesn't feel that good when I do it."

"Yeah bit of warning though next time, almost took my fucking face off," she said with a grin as she checked her hair and face in the mirror for any stray hits.

"Sorry," I smiled, "Looks like I missed, except your hand."

"Yeah," she said showing me the creamy streaks on the back of her hand, "Lovely, thanks for that."

"I'll get some tissues," I said starting to sit up.

She stopped me sitting up with her clean hand. "I will use these," she said smiling at me. She delicately shifted to the side and slipped her panties off. I just stared at her as she used them to clean my cum off her hand then gently and carefully cleaned me up with them as well. I just laid motionless, it didn't even occur to me to look at her pussy, my sister was in bed with me, we were both naked, and not only that, but she was using her panties to wipe my cum away which she had just helped release.

She dropped them onto the floor by the bed and laid back next to me again. I could feel the heat from her body next to me as we just stared at each other for a few moments. After a couple of seconds of silence she said, "Finger me."

I didn't reply or move, I just stared at her as she rolled onto her back and I saw her open her legs slightly beneath the sheets. "Please," she said.

I rolled onto my side and stroked her tummy before slowly sliding my hand down her body. I was going to stop and make sure she was okay with it when I felt pubes, but my fingers stroked against her pussy. "You shaved?" I asked.

"Waxed," she replied.

I had never fingered a girl before, not properly anyway, a fumbling uncoordinated stroke before penetrating was all I had managed. Porn was my best reference, so as best I knew I gently parted her lips and slid a finger inside her. She moaned approvingly as I gently pushed it in and out of her. It felt amazing, to coin a well known film, warm apple pie. I could feel her every twitch and pulse as I stroked my finger in and out of her.

"Two," she said opening her legs wider, "and clit."

I looked at her, I almost asked if she could take two as she felt tight on one, oh, and I guess I had to hunt her clit out as well. I gently pushed a second against her and gradually pushed it into her. "Ooooo yes," she moaned as she opened her legs wider and pushed her whole body down onto my fingers.

I circled my thumb above her pussy looking for her clit, not really knowing what I was doing or even what it felt like if or when I found it, I was about to admit it when she gently took my thumb and positioned it a lot higher than I was expecting. "There?" I asked circling my thumb.

"There," she repeated back to me, "Don't be as careful, and go as deep as you can."

I pushed my thumb against her causing her to shudder and for her to moan softly, I pushed my fingers as deep inside her as I could almost forcing my hand against her entrance. "You okay?" I asked.

"Fuck yes," she gasped.

I just did as I was doing, gently rocking my fingers in and out of her as I circled her clit with my thumb. Her moans ebbed and flowed, but I could feel my fingers and hand getting wetter as she got more and more excited. I wondered if she was going to cum, and how long it would take. I had shifted my weight onto my elbow, and it wasn't massively comfortable. I shifted my weight again so I was more sat up, partly to reduce the aching in my arm, but also because she had kicked off the covers.

Her right arm was by her side next to me, her left hand was gently stroking her own tummy. Her nipples were rock hard, small pea sized lumps sticking off her breasts. Her legs were wide open, almost at 180 degrees to each other, her knees bent back together so the soles of her feet were touching each other as my wrist curled between her legs. The slit of her pussy was glistening with excitement as my thumb toyed with her clit. She looked amazing, as naked as the day she was born, her slender sexy female body was laid almost beneath me, her breathing was laboured and not very regular as I fingered her. "Gonna cum," she said staring at me.

"Really?" I asked looking at her.

She just nodded as she stared at me, "Go faster." she gasped.

I sped up as requested and just stared at her, I had never seen a girl cum before, well, not in real life anyway, and here was my sister almost panting for breath, her hips raising off the bed as I fingered her. "Push deep inside me and just rub my clit," she pleaded.

I shoved my fingers into her, pushing my hand against her pussy as I almost felt like I was attacking her clit with my thumb. Her eyes rolled into the back of her head, the whites of her eyes only visible as she closed them and her breathing stopped. "Ooooo yeah," she breathed as her pussy twitched a few times before gripping my fingers tightly.

She just squirmed on her back, her hips arching off the bed as she pushed down onto my fingers. It was almost painful as her pussy crushed my fingers, but fuck me it felt and looked amazing. After a few moments she stopped and pushed her hand down between her legs to push me away, "K, wow," she gasped, "wow."

I just smiled at her as she lay next to me. She closed her legs still leaving her hand between them as she rolled onto her side to face me. She opened her eyes and grinned at me, "First time?" she asked.

"Yeah," I replied returning her smile.

"Was really good," she said, "That wasn't a fake one."

"I felt it," I said.

"Hehehe, sorry, squished fingers?" she asked as she took hold of them and kissed them.

"Yeah..." I said almost in a trance as she kissed the fingers that I had used before seductively sucking them into her mouth then pushing them out with her tongue.

"See you have recovered," she said glancing between my legs.

I was rock hard again, I hadn't even noticed, but I was hard again and she just stared at it, "Yeah," I said covering myself up with the sheets.

She just smiled at me and gently teased the sheets off me again, my cock sticking straight out towards her as I laid on my side. She gently reached down and played with it. Not sexually, just literally played with it, flicking it down so it bounced up and then side to side with her fingers. "Still sore?" she asked.

"No," I replied as I watched her play with it.

"Oooo goodie," she said smiling at me.

"Why?" I asked looking at her.

She kissed me on the lips pushing her tongue against my lips before I kissed her back. "Because," she said shifting herself so she was knelt up before kissing me again. "Because unlike your weird ex girlfriends, I want to suck you off. Assuming you don't mind?"

"I don't mind," I said, my eyes wide open as I just stared at her.

She slowly lowered herself towards my penis as she pushed me onto my back. She gently kissed the head of my penis before opening her mouth and lowered her head onto me. "Oh shit," I gasped, the warm wetness of her mouth was almost painful it felt that amazing. Instinctively I thrust my hips towards her pushing further into her mouth. She let me as her nose pressed against my pubes as I just stared wide eyed at her. She held me deep in her mouth, well I suppose down her throat was more accurate for a few seconds before lifting her head up again and smiling at me.

"Warn me," she said looking at me. "Before you cum," she added as I just looked at her blankly.

"Why?" I asked just staring at her again, my cock bouncing to my heartbeat as she held it in her hand.

"Because contrary to popular film I don't think a girl choking on cum is all that attractive," she said, "oh and if I do I am very likely to punch you in the balls, hard."

"K," I said smiling at her.

She kissed the head of my cock again and gently sucked me into her mouth. She gently bit me, glancing her teeth off me as she used her tongue to work my foreskin back. She gently started to bob her head up and down as she looked up at me. I just stared her in the eyes as she sucked me off. My head was practically spinning and the feeling was just, well it was amazing. It felt better than orgasm, yet I wasn't, at least I didn't think I was anyway.

"Oh wow," I moaned as I laid flat on my back, she was good and I was close again. Every fibre of my body wanted to push her head down onto my cock and fuck her mouth, but I didn't want this to end.

"You okay?" she asked as she took over with her hand for a few moments.

"Yes," I gasped, "Think I am gonna cum."

She cupped my balls which felt amazing and brought me nearer, I just stared at her as I felt my release building, but the pleasure soon turned to a dull throb in my tummy then a sharp stabbing agony as she crushed my balls until I flinched and released them again. "Not yet you don't," she said with a grin.

"Ooo you bitch," I gasped as my orgasm faded with the pain and then dull throb.

She just smiled at me before shifting her body around so her knees were by my shoulders. She carefully lifted her leg over my face so she was straddling me. I just stared up at her bits, her pussy was glistening with excitement and she slowly lowered herself towards me. "Lick and suck my clit and finger me," she said as her pussy gently touched my nose.

I stuck my tongue out and licked, reaching my hands around her legs I carefully slid first one, then a second finger into her. I quickly found her clit with my tongue, it was the bit that made her gasp and almost squeal with pleasure. I just licked her, gently sucking her into my mouth as I squeezed my lips around her. My fingers pumped in and out of her as she knelt above me. She was no longer sucking me, she was just knelt above me, her back arching as her breathing laboured.

"Yes," she gasped, "fuck yes," she breathed.

I felt her pussy pulse again and grip my fingers. Wow, she was cumming again I thought to myself. I kept going, letting her cum on my tongue and fingers. She seemed to last for ages, pulsing and twitching on my fingers and tongue as I licked out my own sister. After a while she lifted herself away from my mouth so I slid my fingers out of her. I gently reached around and pushed a finger against her bum.