Taking a Vacation with my Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck right off," she blurted out as she leapt forwards throwing her hand behind herself to protect herself.

"Sorry," I said smiling at her as she looked over her shoulder at me.

She span round and smiled at me as she laid down between my legs, she licked my balls and sucked one into her mouth then the other. After a couple of minutes she laid next to me, but coaxed me onto my side then pulled me so I was leaning over her. She pushed her knee against my leg until I lifted it up as she slid underneath me. She pulled me across her, leaving me knelt above her, my knees either side of her hips and my arms by her shoulders.

She smiled up at me and glanced down. "Really?" I asked, was she going to let me screw her?

She didn't reply, she just manoeuvred her legs so they were open and hooked them behind my bum. She gently, but firmly pulled me towards her, my cock was getting closer and closer to her entrance before I felt it push against her soaked pussy. We both moaned as my head slipped into her, I felt her stretch to accommodate me as she bit her lip and closed her eyes. She looked so tiny laying beneath me, I was only a little over 6 inches long, but even so, I looked massive, I was sure I would be in her tummy if I went as deep as I could, yet she continued to pull me into her with her feet wrapped around my back. I just watched, fascinated as my rock hard cock effortlessly slipped deeper and deeper into her she slowly took all of me, my balls touching her bum and then pressed against her as she took my full length.

She looked so submissive and vulnerable, it was such a feeling of dominance as I penetrated her, she just laid on her back, holding me inside her with her feet before releasing the pressure and allowing me to slowly started to thrust in and out of her. There was no resistance as I slipped in and out of her, with each full stroke she met my thrust, pushing onto me as I slowly screwed her.

"Fuck me," she growled pulling me down for a kiss as she raked her finger nails across my back. She maintained eye contact and just stared at me as I slowly sped up the thrusts.

She felt so tight and looked so small as I slowly slid my length in and out of her I didn't want to hurt her. "Harder," she said, almost as a growl.

I looked at her as she stared back at me, "Please," she said.

I slammed my length into her causing her to moan and pull me in deeper with my feet behind me. I positioned my knees by her hips so I could get the depth and started to thrust in and out of her. "Not sure how long I will last," I said.

"Tis fine," she said, "I will probably cum when you do."

"Am I okay to cum in you?" I asked very aware I was screwing my sister with no protection.

"Yeah, pill," she said.

I sped up and just pounded her, I impressed myself how long I lasted, my confidence growing as I lasted more than 30 seconds, then a minute, then five. She just laid beneath me, moaning and squealing as I screwed her. I was going to cum, but I kept going as fast as I could. She raked my back with her finger nails again, much harder than the first time as I fucked her. I came without warning, it even took me by surprise as I felt a pulse as I fired into her. As promised she came as I fired into her, her pussy gripping down on me as I slowed down as I neared the end.

I laid on top of her, my cock still deep inside her as I rested my head on her shoulder, "Wow," I said as I started to pull out of her.

"Wow indeed," she said pulling me back with her feet, "Stay in."

"Why?" I asked as I did as she asked and pushed back into her.

"Less messy and it feels dead nice as it goes soft," she said kissing me on the lips.

I kissed her back as it felt like she got looser, but I guess it was me who was getting smaller as my erection faded to nothing. I was done, two orgasms in less than 30 minutes was me done. I pulled back a bit and hesitated to see if she stopped me again, but this time she moved her legs from behind me and let me pull out of her.

I stared between her legs as I withdrew from her, her pussy staying open slightly as she almost pushed my now soft penis out of her followed by a dribble of our combined excitement. The female body is so sexy, her tiny delicate frame lay beneath me, her small breasts easily defeating gravity, slowly lowering and raising as she breathed. Her flat tummy running seamlessly into her groin and then her pussy, totally hairless, front and underneath, if I didn't know her age I would want ID. She covered herself with her hand and flipped onto her side as she pulled the sheets up over her. "Was that okay?" I asked.

"Three orgasms," she said, "More than okay. You okay?"

"Yeah," I said as I settled next to her.

We caught our breath before I stood up and went to the bathroom. I really did need a pee this time. On my way back she pointed to her case and asked me to chuck her a clean pair of panties, which I did. She slipped them on under the sheets before getting up and heading to the bathroom. I was asleep before she got back and woke up around 7am. Her hand was resting on my chest and her head was on my shoulder. I stroked my hand up and down her naked back before lifting the covers slightly, she was still only wearing her panties, I was naked. I kissed her on the top of her head grabbing the TV remote off the bedside table and switching it on. She moaned softly and repositioned her head on my shoulder, she stroked her hand up and down my chest a few times before settling down again.

She pushed the sheets off her so I could see her bare back and her mint green panties that were barely covering her bum how she was laying. Still asleep she lay on my shoulder, her body cuddled against my side as she slept. I stroked my hand up and down her back as she slept, partly because all girls seem to like it, but mainly because it pushed her chest into my arm, and it felt nice.

After an hour or so she rolled onto her back and looked at me, blinking the sleep out of her eyes she said, "Morning," before stretching her arms above her head.

My eyes flicked down to her breasts. "Morning," I said tearing my eyes away up to her face again.

"Time is it?" she asked.

"Half 10 I think," I replied still staring at her boobs unable to really concentrate as she laid next to me half naked.

"What?" she asked as she noticed me staring.

"Sorry, just your tits are on show, and..." I started.

"And you are perving," she said finishing my sentence for me.

"Yeah, maybe a little," I admitted.

"You saw a lot more than that last night," she said smiling, "Not only that, but your cum is dried into my panties as well," she added.

"So glad I am male," I said returning her smile and screwing my nose up.

"Yeah, bet you are, just make a mess then fall asleep," she replied back pushing me on the arm playfully.

"Sorry," I said, suddenly aware that I had indeed screwed her, made a mess, then just fallen asleep.

"Tis okay," she said, "make me a coffee and we call it even."

"Hehehe, okay," I said as I stood up and grabbed my boxers.

"Naked," she said sticking her tongue out at me.

"Really?" I asked.

She just nodded and grinned, "Us girls like a good perv as well you know."