Taking Advantage of Govt. Snooping

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
amyyum
amyyum
1,792 Followers

The explosives I finessed by using a construction client's computers to order dynamite and have it shipped to Andrew's attention at a storage facility that he had a unit at. Finessing that documentation, without any possibility of it being traced back to me, was the most difficult thing to do, and at some points in time I thought that it wouldn't work out. However, it did and dressed in disguise with fake I. D. and a forged power of attorney from Andrew, I was able to retrieve the explosives.

I only handled the explosives package with gloves on. I removed and burned the outer wrapping, and repackaged the dynamite in a porous paper from which fingerprints and DNA could be easily lifted. I put the package on the chair that Andrew usually sits on during dinner. As I expected, when I called him for chow that night he lifted the package off the chair -- imprinting the packaging with his fingerprints and DNA -- and said "What's this?"

"It's some old documents that I really need to go to your storage facility. Can you bring it there this weekend along with the desk, chair, and boxes in the garage? Please, honey, I'll make your favorite dinner!" I pleaded while stroking his chest.

"OK," he smiled, "lasagna on Sunday it is, then."

The only hitch in my plans, and it was a minor one, was that Andrew's buddy Jason was just "running into" me at various places, and came over to the house twice while Andrew was gone. From my monitoring of his phone conversations I knew that Andrew told Jason when he wouldn't be home, and where he could find me other times, but I never gave Jason a chance to put the moves on me, let alone drug me. In fact I laid it on thick about how much in love I was with Andrew -- something he reported back to Andrew in one phone conversation.

I also had no problem in fucking Andrew. Sex with him was no longer the complete emotional and physical experience it had been before he started up with the bimbo, but that didn't mean that it wasn't enjoyable. I looked upon it as only physical gratification -- like with a gigolo. I only worried about myself (although Andrew didn't seem to have any trouble getting off), so I continued to enjoy it.

After I had been on my campaign for about three weeks, testing our home phone and my cellphone every day, and Andrew's every week, for monitoring, I finally detected it. Of course I was sure that it was NSA, or an agency that they enlisted, monitoring us. I then went into my endgame.

I talked to my family and friends on our home phone telling them that I was worried about anti-government statements that Andrew had recently been making, and his preoccupation with the XYZ bridge. I also told them that he had made a mysterious trip to the storage facility he rented, but that I didn't have a key for.

I finally brought things to a head when on a Tuesday (his regular fuck night with the bimbo) early in the morning I woke him up and said "Honey, you've been talking in your sleep. What the hell is 'Operation Zero?'"

"What?" he asked as he tried to rub the sleep out of his eyes. "I don't know any 'Operation Zero!'"

"You were also saying something about a bridge, and a woman named Jill, and a guy named Jason -- is Jason your friend from college, and who is Jill, and what bridge were you talking about?" I continued.

There was hint of fear in his eyes for a few moments, then he recovered. "Allison, I really have no idea. It must have been gobbledygook because I don't know who Jill or Jason are, and I can't remember the last time I thought about a bridge."

"You're probably right, honey -- just gobbledygook. Try and get some more sleep -- the alarm isn't supposed to go off for an hour," I said in a reassuring tone, then stroked his head. I laughed to myself when he flipped back and forth until the alarm went off, obviously bothered by what I had told him and wondering what he had revealed about Jill and Jason.

That morning I immediately sent a remote message to all of Andrew's and Jill's electronic devices completely erasing, in an untraceable manner, the software that I had installed on them. I had already removed the bug from Andrew's cell phone the previous night -- only the bug on his office phone remained, and I was certain that I would have an opportunity to discretely remove that. I then ditched the computer I had purchased solely for the purpose of hacking Andrew's and Jill's and sending the emails between them.

After wiping out all trace of my activities, about 9:30 a.m. I made a call to the local police captain who I had done the most consulting work for.

"Hi, Tom; Allison here."

"You must be a mind reader, Allison, because I was about to call you about tracking down a couple of identity thieves that have recently hit some of our high profile citizens.'

"Actually," I laughed, "I'm calling you about a dream, or nightmare, rather than mind reading. Let me tell you what's up, and then we can make arrangements for me to come see you about your I. D. thieves later today or tomorrow."

"Sounds good -- shoot," Captain Oates replied.

"I've been worried about some things my husband Andrew has been saying while awake the last two weeks -- real anti-government vitriol; but I'm calling about what he said in his sleep last night -- actually about five a.m. today. He said something like 'Operation Zero is going down today,' 'the XYZ bridge is going boom,' 'Jill and I will get it done and ride off into the sunset,' and 'Jason needs to fuck Allison.'"

After a pregnant pause Tom said, "Wow -- are you sure you heard that shit, Allison?"

"Tom, I wish that I hadn't, and it probably doesn't mean anything, but while I'm paraphrasing he did say things like that, and more to boot, although the rest was basically unintelligible. I mean there is no way that Andrew is a terrorist, but I would feel horrible if I just ignored that and then something happened. I couldn't live with myself."

"You were right to call. Let me dock our police boat at the base of the bridge and put a squad car on either side until we sort this thing out. Do you mind if I call the FBI?"

"Hey, Tom, I'm just a citizen doing her duty. I leave it up to you -- and I hope that in a few days we get a good laugh out of this and Andrew doesn't divorce me," I signed off, sounding distressed.

Things happened fast after my call to Captain Oates, which I found out about only later. NSA and the FBI were listening to my call to him, they went to see him, and picked up "for questioning" -- although they didn't have a choice -- both Andrew and Jill. The FBI and Homeland Security Agents joined the local P. D. in patrolling XYZ bridge.

About two that afternoon I received a visit from two FBI Agents, a Homeland Security Agent, and Tom Oates, at my office. Tom introduced the two male and one female agents, and then asked me to amplify on my comments to him that morning.

I have to give myself an Oscar for my acting job. I gave up Andrew's storage unit, his more time on the computer recently, and his anti-government statements, all the while expressing my belief that it just had to be some misunderstanding because Andrew was a true patriot. When they showed me some emails I asked who were they with, because only the intentionally misleading email address names (the ones that I had made up) were on them.

"These are with a woman named Jill Kane -- do you know her?" the female agent asked me.

"No..., I don't think so," I hesitantly answered.

"Why don't you look at a few more emails," she implored.

When I came across one talking about Andrew and she hooking up for good, and leaving me, after "Operation Zero" was complete I jumped to my feet and swore a blue streak.

"What the fuck is this?" I bellowed, not really asking a question. "That fucking asshole must be having an affair with this cunt Jill. Shit, what do you know about this?" The last question I bellowed to the four startled people in front of me.

"Give," I screamed, "or I don't answer any more questions!"

Tom calmed me down and then the female agent related much about the relationship between Jill and Andrew -- almost all of which I already knew (plus some) -- but pretended not to. About three quarters of the way through what her recitation was likely to be I broke down and started sobbing hysterically. Again Tom calmed me down. Once I wiped the tears from my eyes I said "I'll do whatever I can to help you. Even though I still can't believe that he'd try to blow up a bridge, it can't be an accident that he mentioned the bridge, 'Operation Zero,' and a woman named Jill in his sleep," I mused.

"Maybe Captain Oates could bring you down to our office about five this afternoon," the female agent ordered, more than asked.

"I'll make myself available," I said, trying to sound chipper. As they were about to leave I had one more question. "Does someone named Jason have anything to do with this?" I queried.

The four of them stopped in their tracks. The female agent then turned with a serious look and said "We interviewed, but did not arrest, a Jason Simon this morning before we came to see you. He confirmed your husband's relationship with Jill Kane and also said that your husband enticed him to establish a sexual relationship with you so that your pre-nups would cancel out."

I slumped into my chair, looking for all the world like someone whose life had just caved in on them. "I'll see you five," I glumly said, then continued, "Tom, can you drive me home and then pick me up from there to go see the FBI. I'm not in any condition to drive."

"Sure, Allison," he said gently. I picked up my purse and he held my arm as I unsteadily shuffled out the door, without even closing it. One of the agents closed it behind me and made sure that it was locked.

I was euphoric when Tom dropped me off at home, but knew that it was too early to celebrate. I went over in my mind everything that I had needed to do to assure myself that I got it all done. Then I closed my eyes for ninety minutes or so until Tom came back to get me. I pretended that he had just awakened me. I was disheveled. I begged for ten minutes to change, and then joined him.

Tom and I talked little on the way to the FBI office. Before we walked into it I grabbed his hand and said "Thank you so much, Tom. You're a real friend; I hope that I can survive."

"You'll be fine, Allison. I'll talk to you Friday."

I smiled weakly while glumly mouthing "OK."

I pretended to be as forthcoming as I could be in the interview with the FBI, which I knew was being video recorded. When they asked if they could inspect my computer I offered them any and all of my electronic equipment. "There is one file that I need, however. If you could have one of your computer techs monitor me while I just copied it onto a flash drive it -- it is really important to my business. I'll buy another computer to work with, and you can have my old stuff until you've copied everything. I'll supply you with all the passwords that you need."

When I left at nine -- they supplied an only half edible sandwich and a cola during a ten minute break -- they seemed to be satisfied. As I left I asked with a snicker "Should I assume that the cliché in the movies is applicable -- don't leave town?"

"Please," the agent in charge said with a smile.

My electronics were returned to me two weeks after my interview. I received a few more calls from the FBI but no further request for a personal interview, and I had an attorney draw up divorce papers. By then Andrew and Jill had been arrested for violation of the Patriot Act -- among other things -- and had been denied bail. I went to see Andrew in jail three weeks after my interview. It was the first time that I had even talked with him. I was ice cold!

"Allison, I'm so glad that you're here; I know that you have lots of questions, but..."

I cut him off. "Cut the crap, shithead. The only reason I'm here is to tell you to your face that I'm divorcing your cheating ass. If you agree to my attorney's proposal you might have enough money after I sell the house to mount a reasonable defense to the criminal charges you and your slut face. If you don't agree I'll figuratively cut your nuts off."

With a defeated look on his face Andrew asked, "Isn't there any love left in your heart?"

"The last bit died when the FBI told me that you and Jason planned on him drugging and raping me so that you could cancel out our prenups, you fucking asshole!"

With that I got up and left.

As he really had to because of the pre-nup, Andrew signed off on the divorce and it will be final in three months. He and his bimbo are still in jail now -- having been denied bail despite numerous attempts to get it -- as I write this. So far the incident has had no major effect on my business, especially since Tom and the female agent (Agent Jackson) are vouching for me; but I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

Government snooping got me better revenge than I ever possibly could have gotten by myself. I still don't know if Andrew and Jill will be convicted, but my revenge is already "Totally Sweet!" -- just like me (ha, ha).

amyyum
amyyum
1,792 Followers
12