All Comments on 'Taking Charge Pt. 03'

by redskyes

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
How incredibly sad.

She needs to leave Ryan. As hard as that may sound, as harsh as it may be, it will only be a matter of time before she finally gives up her pussy and then what will be left for her husband? Her heart? He either doesn't want it or doesn't need it, either way, this marriage is done.

ariesgirlariesgirlalmost 11 years ago

Jake is a arrogant selfish pig and an awful friend. The girls aren't no better.

Becca need to kick Ryan's ass for pushing her away...I wonder if there is more going on then him working late. Becca definitely need to talk to him about her feelings and give him an ulimatum. If he refuses to try then leave him. What sense does it make to stay in a marriage where she is unhappy. She eventually will screw Jake, I give her props for holding out. But she is wrong for doing anything sexually with Jake. I' m quite sure she wouldn't be happy if Ryan was cheating on her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Ouch

Parts of this story are so painfully familiar it's hard to read. That kind of rejection...it just makes you feel physically ill. And with time and repetition it just builds on itself and becomes this massive weight that's impossible to ignore no matter how hard you wish you could. Because it seems petty, like it shouldn't matter as much as it does. It's just sex. It's just sex. It's just sex. It doesn't matter how many times you say it to yourself, you never quite believe it.

Annalynne11Annalynne11almost 11 years ago
Wow

That rejection bought tears to my eyes! Is Ryan cheating?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Too bad

This very sexual and fairly well written story is marred by the cartoonish presentation of Jake. There are no cocks that big, at least on human beings. No one can ejaculate huge volumes so described, and no one can shoot semen all the way across a room. There are limits to the amount of semen produced in a short time, and no one can ejaculate so many times, and in any great volume, in so short a time. Sperm is not stored in the testicles, it is produced there and goes then to the paired seminal vesicles, where it is mixed with a thick nourishing fluid and stored as "semen".

Anyone with balls as large as Jake is described as having, would have trouble walking.

It would not have been very difficult to present him as such a satyr, but with more mortal capabilities. The sex would have been more believable. The otherwise very good story would have been markedly improved.

His rather abrupt transition to "a nice guy" at the end was a hard to believe also.

redskyesredskyesalmost 11 years agoAuthor
@anon

"This very sexual and fairly well written story is marred by the cartoonish presentation of Jake. There are no cocks that big, at least on human beings. No one can ejaculate huge volumes so described, and no one can shoot semen all the way across a room. There are limits to the amount of semen produced in a short time, and no one can ejaculate so many times, and in any great volume, in so short a time. Sperm is not stored in the testicles, it is produced there and goes then to the paired seminal vesicles, where it is mixed with a thick nourishing fluid and stored as "semen"."

I was going for a particular tone, silly and whimsical and fun. I appreciate that the tone won't work for everyone, and I'm fine with that. Based on the voting, I definitely hit the target audience I was going for. I write with realistic tones as well. Just not in this one.

"Anyone with balls as large as Jake is described as having, would have trouble walking."

Well, that depends on two things. How small are Becca's hands, and how big of a guy is Jake? Here's a couple of hints; he's big, and she's small. Perspective. I never give measurements in stories. I let the reader decide. Sometimes readers decide to go with something cartoonishly unrealistic, and that's okay. Unfortunate, but okay.

OnyxShadowOnyxShadowover 10 years ago
So well written that...

I'm actually pretty furious at Ryan.

jdl2848jdl2848over 10 years ago
Hottest sex scene ever!

I've read a lot and that's the best group scene without a doubt!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Her hubby has body image issues?

lol. Better fuck his Greek god best buddy. That'll help.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
I'm Shocked

Not that the girly boy turned aside his wife, but that he wasn't clean - I had assumed that he was having an affair. Being 'sweaty' down there doesn't outright disprove this possibility, but unless he was just serving someone else... wait, hmmm. That might just fit his personality

The boy is definitely a shit-for-brains if he thinks treating his horny wife that way is going to lead to anything but heartache - for him.

That said, she is so far in the wrong at this point that his Very Well Established foibles are far less that acceptable excuses for her behavior.

But I wouldn't have read this far if all I wanted to do was condemn the sinner :D

I honestly have no idea where you are going with this. You have so many (really nicely sized) chapters posted that you obviously have a lot to tell us! Looking forward to your continued character development and excellent sex scenes.

J

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Does Jake know English or does he just growl all the time? Seriously, Jake growled, Jake growled etc etc.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous