All Comments on 'Taking Charge Pt. 05'

by redskyes

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
She would stop fucking Jake if Ryan was fucking her??

Yeah. Right. And I've got a bridge to sell you. She is cheating on her husband, for whatever reason without guilt. Women, no matter what they say, can NOT have emotionless sex, therefore, it stands that she has feelings for Jake and not her husband.

Fine. Divorce him and move on. But. The only thing any of us have is our integrity, and neither she nor Jake have any. Divorce Ryan; but don't lie about what she doing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

I am seriously in love with this story. I don't agree with what she's doing being married myself. But I do understand how debilitating it can be when your husband ignores you. Please keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Uh-Oh

Looks like Jake is starting to feel a bit possesive. I think Jake and Rebecca are suppose to be together.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
divorce

the best solution if not it will be a psychological burden.The husband didn't care it will be a mentally crippling for her to stay married.You got this solution to ponder on.I will give you a 2 for procastinating.

redskyesredskyesalmost 11 years agoAuthor
@anon1

"Women, no matter what they say, can NOT have emotionless sex, therefore, it stands that she has feelings for Jake and not her husband."

How amazingly naive and gender-biased of you.

redskyesredskyesalmost 11 years agoAuthor
@anon2

"I am seriously in love with this story. I don't agree with what she's doing being married myself. But I do understand how debilitating it can be when your husband ignores you. Please keep up the good work!"

Thank you! I don't agree with infidelity either, not in the slightest, not even when one party is being ignored by the other. Glad you're enjoying the story! :)

redskyesredskyesalmost 11 years agoAuthor
@anon4

"Divorce...the best solution if not it will be a psychological burden.The husband didn't care it will be a mentally crippling for her to stay married.You got this solution to ponder on.I will give you a 2 for procastinating."

Divorce is not always the best solution, so I welcome your 2 with open arms.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
tks

I like how you don't rush the story, but just let it develop almost naturally :) .

redskyesredskyesalmost 11 years agoAuthor
Re: tks

I try to take my time with everything I write. My editor, Blind_Justice, can tell when I've rushed a piece, even when I can't. He keeps me in line. I kind of rushed Part 2 of Futatales: Roomies, and a lot of cleanup ensued after I sent it to him. :)

IwannadoitnowIwannadoitnowalmost 11 years ago
No going back?

If you take the story in the direction of Ryan somehow "recovering" and refinding the high school mojo that Jake spoke of, even then, how will she be satisfied by his efforts? She was so tight at first with Jake that it was very difficult for her to take all of Jake's cock. Now, he seems to just glide it in there, no problem, and no gradually easing it in with short strokes, either. How could Ryan match up with that?

Plus, while she professes loyalty to Ryan, I really don't recall hearing a lot about her loving Ryan. How could she at this point?

The major sex organ in both men and women is not located in the crotch or pelvis. It is located about an inch to the left of the right ear, and about an inch to the right of the left ear. Hers has been damaged by neglect, rusty from disuse until Jake came along. I just wonder how a woman could come back from being massively fucked by the likes of Jake, and settle for a guy that has a smaller cock, and won't even kiss her tits.

It will be interesting to see how that all plays out. I had thought for a while that maybe Ryan was kind of a closet cuckold and might have set all this up. But now, I can't figure just how this is going to end. And that's the essence of good fiction, isn't it? Bravo!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Ok

If Ryan didn't set it up for whatever reason then Jake is a true Judas. A really despicable character. I think it's a set up though. But for what reason? lol. If it's not a cuckold thing (and what you've written here is a cuckold story, like it or not) then why would he want to have his buddy fuck his wife? Bust her out of her shell is my best guess. Doesn't make a lick of sense, but it is just a story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous