Taking Control and Losing it! Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"There's a difference between a real cock and a latex dildo, you know," she quipped.

"No, I am afraid I don't know."

"Well, maybe you should." The grin she shot at me was one of pure evil mischief. I didn't like it one bit. "Please. Let me try it one more time. Let me get it as hard as I can. Just once more?"

She looked into my eyes and pleaded. I wanted to say no, but found I couldn't bring myself to do it. I mean really, what guy could say no right in the middle of such a wonderful blowjob? I piggishly said, "Ok, just one more time. But if I say stop . . . you have to stop. Ok?"

She nodded, her eyes lighting up with glee and she attacked my cock eagerly.

Using both of her hands on my shaft, she started a rhythm that she knew I liked. She tightened as hard as she could on the downstroke and teased her way back on the upstroke. When she added her tongue and lips to the head, I groaned in greedy pleasure. Encouraged, she picked up her speed.

As she worked her magic, I found it harder and harder to keep my hips in place. I felt Keeley move to the side and trap one of my legs between hers. With her elbow digging in to the top of my other thigh, I was pretty much under her full control. That thought seemed to excite her and she began to grind her pussy against my leg. As I felt her drip her wetness there, I struggled to keep from getting even harder. When she placed her hands back under my ass I knew what was coming. I exerted every bit of control I had.

I desperately fought to keep my hips motionless and from allowing my cock to get any larger.

As long as I didn't come, I knew I could keep from hurting her by my own actions. What she did to herself was another matter entirely.

She dripped spit all down my shaft and licked all around the head. I jumped a little and she dug her fingernails into my ass again to remind me of my promise. I almost lost it when she went straight down to the bottom in one smooth stroke. Pulling me towards her roughly she ground her nose into my groin.

She lifted off but stopped just before my head would have exited her throat. Then it was off to the races. She showed no signs of gagging as she determinedly bobbed her head up and down. I gripped the bars of the headboard as tight as I could against her onslaught. The headboard creaked in its fittings.

I held on for dear life until Keeley suddenly came up for air. The head of my cock hurt her again as it pulled out of her throat. Keeley held the tip in her teeth and gasped for air around the head. It was a unique sensation. Her hot breath came in gasps and I could feel my balls tighten up in response.

Suddenly Keeley plunged downward again. Before I could say anything, I felt her shudder as I entered her throat again. My cock was really hurting her in that one spot. She seemed fine once I was all the way inside, but this wasn't worth it to me anymore. My concern took the edge off my excitement.

I had barely recovered some measure of control when she started deepthroating in ernest. I groaned as she bottomed out over and over. Her throat spasming around my shaft told me she was struggling for air again. A sudden gag or two ended this attempt.

An audible moan escaped her lips as the head pulled out again. Her breathing was hardly under control at all. "Keeley, please stop." She shook her head and gulped in a few deep breaths. Her hair fell down again blocking my view. "Keeley, you promised." She pulled one hand out from underneath me. She seemed to pause for a moment, then after a few more ragged deep breaths she went down on me again.

I felt her shudder once more as she took my full length. Despite knowing she was hurting herself, this was finally getting to me. When I felt a slick finger push into me, I knew I was in trouble. Her pause had been to wet her index finger. It was rapidly worming its way up inside of me.

I pulled hard against the headboard. The sudden pain in my hands helped only a little this time. I felt her fiercely grinding her clit against my leg. She began pushing her whole mound against me viciously in time with her head movements.

Her own orgasm was very, very close.

"Keeley. You have to stop. You promised. I can't hold off any longer. Please!"

For some reason this only seemed to encourage her more and her head became a blur of hair. She timed her finger in time with her thrusts downward. As I felt her legs start quivering I knew she was beginning to orgasm. My control was slipping and I knew a repeat of my awakening experience was about to happen.

With both of her hands below me, she had no real protection if my hips started moving.

I knew my cock would go out of control any instant. It was all I could do just to keep any measure of sanity at all.

"Keeley! STOP!"

Her whole body shook as she came. Her scream was blocked in her throat by my cock. I felt her gag a bit as she needed more air than she could get in just thru her nose. The gagging motions were what sent me over the edge. I managed to keep my hips still, but I lost all control of my cock. The head swelled immensely and my shaft stiffened suddenly.

The upward curve of my shaft went completely inflexible in her throat.

The next bob downwards of Keeley's head was aborted mid thrust. Keeley's agonizing cry of pain tore through me.

In a flash my hands left their self imposed position on the headboard and I quickly raised Keeley's head upwards.

It was just in time as my hips rocketed upwards. As her finger slipped all the way out of me it caused me to explode in her mouth. As my cock pulled out of her throat, a second scream worked its way around my cock and past her lips. It quickly changed to gagging as I filled her throat and mouth with my come.

As I pushed her away, it splashed all over her face and lips. Then my cock was finally free and slapped wetly against my belly. My come kept streaming out and landed everywhere as my hips jerked reflexively.

My whole body stiffened and I groaned loudly once more. As I fell back against the bed, my cock continuing to twitch and leak come onto my stomach.

As my body trembled in ecstasy, I tried to raise my head up and found I wasn't able to. I could barely see Keeley's head and shoulders at the end of the bed. I managed to scoot upwards a bit and rest my head back on the pillow.

I was rewarded with a view of her naked body. Her breasts were heaving and one hand was between her legs. The other hand was near her throat but lost from view under the mass of her hair.

I could see her whole body trembling in the final throes of a massive orgasm.

My cock twitched at the sight. After her hand slowed at her clit, she pulled it away and flipped her hair back from her face. Her eyes met mine a bit defiantly. She startled me as she suddenly leapt full length on top of me. I felt the weight of her body crush against me as she grabbed my face in both hands.

Keeley forced her tongue between my lips and frenched me as deeply as she could. I felt her passion as she ground her lips hard against mine. I could taste myself on her tongue and lips. Our combined juices seem to pour down my throat.

She pushed her hips against my still hard cock and I felt her wince. My cock was mashing against the deep bruise on her pubic bone, but she still kept thrusting hard into me uncontrollably anyway.

Her body shook through another wave of pleasure. When the repeated pain finally illicited a gasp from her, I got my first chance to breathe again. I quickly pulled her head to one side and held her tightly to me.

As I felt deep tremors still racing through her sweating body, she almost crushed me in a fierce full body embrace.

I heard her moan as I returned the embrace, carefully matching her exact strength, but no harder. She lifted her head up and rained kisses all over my face. My cock began to respond as I felt her orgasm flooding my groin.

I reached up and held her face with both hands. I couldn't be angry with her when I looked into her eyes. Her smile stopped my reprimand before it even started. I kissed her softly on the lips and held her to me.

We lay like that for a long, long time.

A thump in the room reminded us of the outside world. Ruthy had jumped down from dresser. We saw the door shift a bit as my voyeur cat went through it to go into the kitchen. The crunch of cat food told us she was having her breakfast.

I tried to look around Keeley's head to see the clock but she shushed me. She cleared her throat several times and finally managed to whisper, "We have time. There's no rush. I'll make sure you won't be late. Just relax, please?"

I just sighed and laid my head back onto the pillow. Keeley moved part of the way off of me. Her right side rested on the bed but she kept her left leg and arm draped across my body. She reached out and placed my right hand on her breast. I cupped the bottom of it and lightly thumbed her nipple.

It felt thick, soft and wet as I rolled her nipple around in slow circles. I copied the same motions I normally used on her clit and was rewarded with a contented sigh. I leaned down and kissed the top of her head. She nuzzled into my neck and began biting me there gently.

For some reason I was reminded of a mother cat nibbling on one of her young.

The comparison might be an apt one. I don't think I could ever completely break her spirit or enslave her will. Nor would I ever want to try that.

She might listen to me about regular day-to-day things, but she would always be more than a handful sexually. I wondered what that meant for our future. If we were even going to have a future that is.

I was startled when Keeley began speaking in a low hoarse voice.

"I'm sorry. I didn't keep my promise . . . and I made you break yours."

"It's ok. I think I understand. You were so close to coming and didn't want to stop. Did you hurt yourself?"

"No. Yes. Maybe more than just a little. I just thought you were going to come and were worried about doing it in my mouth. That doesn't bother me. I like when you come in me. In my excitement, I forgot you already knew that. I didn't realize you were trying to warn me about something else. I had no idea you weren't fully hard yet, or that you would get THAT much stiffer when you came. I almost got myself really hurt, didn't I?"

"You tell me."

"Yes. I admit it. I know better, now. But I needed to make you come from just my mouth, well mostly my mouth. I got some measure of control back by doing it. It makes me feel good inside in a way that I can't quite explain."

"I think I do."

"I'm glad you do . . . and that you pulled me off at the last second. I still came though . . . I mean I really came hard. Maybe one of my biggest ones ever. I can still feel my body trembling inside. Here, feel me."

Keeley placed my hand between her legs. I could still feel her quaking. She turned her head and looked into my eyes. "That's the first time you've ever removed your hands from the headboard, you know."

"You didn't put them there. I did. Remember?"

"Does it make that big of a difference?"

"Yes, although don't ask me to explain exactly why."

Keeley rolled back up on top of me. As her full weight pressed against me I gave a contented sigh. She held my face in her hands and looked into my eyes. She gently leaned in and kissed me on my lips. She pulled away again and looked even deeper.

"I was wrong. I broke my promise. You didn't. I will never have the control you do. That gives you the right to take control of me sometimes. Maybe most of the time. Whenever I seem to need it . . . just do it. I give you that ultimate responsibility freely. I just hope my lack of restraint doesn't hurt us both some day."

"Shhssssh. It's ok. It will all be okay."

"No, it won't. I am going to screw up. You know it. I know it. I won't be able to help myself someday . . . no matter what the right thing to do is."

Keeley placed her head back down onto my chest and sobbed gently.

Soon the sobs weren't that gentle or that little. All I could do was just hold onto her and wait for them to run their course. I guiltily snuck a glance at the clock on the nightstand. She was correct. We had time enough to do this right.

I just hoped we always did . . . and that it would be enough.

**********

Chapter 2

Keeley is looking for a new place to dance, so I take her to the strip club closest to my apartment. What happens there shocks Keeley and makes our return home very interesting!

12