All Comments on 'Taking Control: By His Rules'

by CateJ

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
bearsladybearsladyover 9 years ago
WOW

Hot, intense story with a wonderful twist at the end. Very well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
incredible

very well done. thank you.

LLemonLLemonover 9 years ago
Fabulous

Absolutely fabulous. Loved the main characters cocky arrogance... you made me sympathize with the "villain"... this is my erotic Hannibal!!! Can't wait to see what else you've written

CateJCateJover 9 years agoAuthor
Yay For Feedback

Took me ages to get the courage up to write this and posting it was another battle. So to find that people are reading it but liking it! LLemon - Erotic Hannibal may be my new favourite phrase. Can I please please please borrow it :)

tygztygzover 9 years ago

I loved your second story, but I have a lot of trouble handling this sort of "dominant male" with there magic words and cock... It's the sort of thing where you can still recognize quality, even if you don't like the taste; I didn't rate it because of my personal reaction.

TallEric02TallEric02over 9 years ago
Although this is not my thing...it was very effective

Although dominance--especially self-centered, strongly male-dominance--doesn't do much for me, this story was erotic as hell. It was well written, and conveyed a certain sort of tone and vibe that was really, really compelling. (I could pretend otherwise, but my reaction was undeniable.)

Five stars from me, and I'm off to read everything else you've written!

seekerazseekerazover 9 years ago
Yawn

What software program wrote this thing? It has no life.

CateJCateJover 9 years agoAuthor
Ouch!!

Wow! Seekeraz... Have to say that kinda hurt. Generally if I read a story I don't enjoy I prefer to abstain from feedback rather than offend the person who spent time and effort writing it but everyone is different. At least I made you feel something, even if it only tiredness!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous