All Comments on 'Taking Elaine: Day 01'

by beygaze1

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
virgochildvirgochildabout 13 years ago
OOHHHHH GOD

Finally a story of this caliber, I really hope you post soon, it's so rare that we see a slave master younger than their submissive. I will checking back everyday for the next chapter.

LOAnnie2LOAnnie2about 13 years ago
Congrats!

I just wanted to congratulate you on a great first story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Great story

Loved your story!! Awesome twist w/their ages & interesting ending. I can't wait to read more.. Please keep writing these!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

You are a good writer. I'm not sure if I'm enjoying the story or just good technical writing. The magical rape, the savior psycho (who already said folks will manipulate you every which way to sign a contract)and especially the 'i was born to be a worthless slut slave'......all plot features that send me for an emesis bag. Will this story become more than the sum of its parts?

beygaze1beygaze1about 11 years agoAuthor
re; anonymous

I have to admit that I had to look up "emesis bag". You raise some good points, but I would like to point out that at no time is Elaine ever referred to as "worthless" and I avoid using "slut" except from the mouths of certain characters. Elaine is a woman who has something big missing in her life and she is trying to find it. Keep in mind, too, that these stories are not real and absolute realism is not the intention. Please enjoy it for what it is and if you would like to discuss this deeper, I would be happy to do so, but do not expect any short answers.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Love this!

I just wanted to let you know I wanted to rate this a 5 but hit the wrong number! I love this so far and I only just finished Day 1! Great writing!

aisielynnaisielynnalmost 9 years ago

*smiles*

A friend recently recommended your series to me.... And I'm glad he did!

Your characters and storyline are very well thought out and intriguing. And, well, the rape scenes are just fucking hot! *nips her lower lip as she blushes* I am looking forward to reading the rest of this series.

ButterBearButterBearalmost 8 years ago
Wow!!

Fantastic read!! Completely hooked

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Discovery

Rarely am I surprised anymore. You Sir surprised me! One chapter in and already addicted. That I have a new treasure throve of stories will be relished!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Damn!

Damn! I was really enjoying this right up until the anal rape. It wasn't even the " rape" that turned me off but the brutality. I don't think it would have hurt the story any if he just could have been easy on her the first time. It still hurt but my first anal experience was amazing. I don't know any woman who ever ended up enjoying it after some idiot didn't take some care the first time! You might be going for a realistic slavery theme but if he cared enough to steal her from some really scary dude you'd think he would not risk permanent damage to his new toy he went to such great lengths to get. Anal tearing is no joke and boys who break their toys don't deserve them! I hope she escaped and finds a great Dom that deserves her!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbeygaze1@beygaze1
If you are new to Elaine, the order of the stories is: 1-When Elaine Met Amanda 2-Elaine at the Party (a prequel) 3-Taking Elaine (the traditional start to the story) 4-Elaine in Las Vegas 5-Elaine on the Run 6-Stealing Elaine 7-Owning Elaine 8-The Slaving World (takes place d...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES