Taking Michelle & Tina

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
L.A. Wicker
L.A. Wicker
4,044 Followers

"I was just kidding about you giving me a baby. But it sure made you go. Daddy? Did that idea really turn you on that much? Would you like seeing me carry your baby?" Michelle hugged me.

I held her in my arms, caressing her pretty face. I looked into her loving eyes, "Baby, yes. It turned me on more than anything ever has in my life. Seeing you with my baby, our baby would be the most wonderful thing," I pressed my lips to hers, and I saw little tears form in her eyes. "I don’t think it would happen. If it did, too many things could be wrong with it."

I saw a look of disappointment in her eyes as she replied, "Oh well, it was fun just thinking about it, wasn’t it?" I could see that my poor Michelle was heartbroken. I knew I could never give her a baby, not a healthy one.

We moved from the dining room table to my room. We lay together all day kissing, touching, and making love the rest of the day, and into the next morning.

Please, remember to vote.

Part two soon.

L.A. Wicker
L.A. Wicker
4,044 Followers
12