Taking Mrs. Merriweather

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The camera turned to Lisa walking into the room naked except for thigh high boots and three-inch thick leather belt that dug into her soft belly. On their knees crawling after Lisa were two girls wearing only collars that were attached to the leashes that Lisa held. On the screen Lisa's voice rang out, "Dear guests please feel free to feed dear Anne, stuff her full of all of that wonderful food, the silly bitch just loves it. Make her beg for it, she will eat anything, or anyone."

Jenna couldn't believe it as the guests took turns filling Anne's mouth with food, soon her face was covered and still she greedily opened her mouth for more. The slave-girls crawled around the room begging at the feet of the guests for scraps.

Lisa pulled Jenna to her knees and before she realized what was happening her hands were cuffed behind her back and a strap was hooked to the cuffs, through her legs and then tied around her neck. When she tried to struggle the rope around her neck tightened.

"Don't struggle too much or you will pass out and I want you awake for this. Watch that screen, if you so much as take your eyes off it once I will whip your ass." To prove her point Lisa raised her riding crop and slapped it across Jenna's ass. As she jumped from the blow Jenna felt the rope tighten but she also felt it rub against her pussy, only when she looked forward and relaxed did the pressure on her throat loosen.

On the screen the huge woman in red satin had pulled down her dress to expose her mammoth breasts and two men were smearing them with the dip that covered Anne's legs. Jenna felt a pressure at her crouch and realized that Lisa was sitting behind her teasing Jenna's cunt with her booted foot. Jenna tried not to struggle, tried to hold perfectly still to keep the rope around her neck from tightening. The tapping of Lisa's boot and the sight of the huge woman on screen offering her breasts to Anne to lick clean was causing Jenna to become wetter and wetter. Tears ran down Jenna's face, not from pain but from shame as she realized that she was more excited then she had ever been before.

Jenna looked into the mirror beside the television and saw that Lisa was lounging on one of the ottomans with her riding-crop in one hand and a box of chocolates on her lap, her eyes followed every move Lisa made as she lifted the chocolates to her full ripe mouth. Moving faster then Jenna would have imagined the crop came down on her ass, "Watch your precious Anne. This next part is great." Lisa said.

As the huge woman leaned forward to offer more of her food covered breasts to Anne's voracious mouth the men around her stripped her dress all the way off. Lisa snapped her fingers and one of the naked slaves scurried over to her.

Lisa lead the slender blond slave girl behind the woman and the camera focussed in as a man in the group poured pudding down the fat woman's legs. Lisa grabbed the girls hair and pushed her face into the messy pudding on the huge thighs.

Lisa had risen behind Jenna and brought a small stool and placed it in front of her. The next thing Jenna knew she had been pushed forward over the stool and the rope around her neck had tightened. Just as she began to panic she felt the rope being untied from the cuffs.

Lisa reached around and tied the rope to the leg of the stool. Jenna couldn't rise from the stool but she could move more freely. She could hear Lisa's voice on the television.

"Lick that mess up slut. I want to see you eat every drop of it, see how good Anne is, she is getting every drop."

Lisa began to stroke Jenna's ass as the camera focused on the entire scene. The blond slave's face was covered with pudding as she licked at the thighs of the massive woman and Anne had nearly cleaned the woman's breasts.

Lisa's hand came around in front of Jenna's face, "Open your mouth." Jenna turned her head away from Lisa's hand then gasped as the riding crop landed on her ass. Lisa thrust a chocolate into Jennas open mouth. Jenna began to chew the chocolate and was amazed at how rich and sweet it was.

Again Lisa pushed a chocolate towards Jenna, before she had a chance to open her mouth the crop landed on her ass. The chocolate seemed to melt the instant her mouth closed around it, the taste seemed to fill everyone of Jenna's senses. Lisa began to stroke and fondle Jenna's body and the combination of the taste of the chocolate, the smell of sex and the sight and sound of the television were making Jenna delirious.

"Oh please give me more, I want more. Fill me up." Anne's voice on the screen filled the room. The gigantic woman was teasing Anne, dandling her pudding covered breasts inches from Anne' darting tongue.

Lisa began to feed Jenna the chocolates one at a time, stroking then striking her body. Jenna felt Lisa's hand at her crotch, "My what a wet girl you are, admit it Mrs. Merriweather, it makes you burn to see Anne get treated that way, you wish it was you don't you?" Lisa shoved another chocolate into Jenna's mouth and as she bit down Jenna realized why this one tasted different, Lisa had smeared it around Jennas pussy and it was dripping with her juices.

"Eat Up Mrs. Merriweather." Lisa's hand began to tease Jenna's clit and then Jenna felt herself being opened by something. When the vibrating began Jenna was torn between shame and pleasure. Her mind seemed to reel and she began to feel drunk, the pleasure and pain made her dizzy and the room began to spin.

Lisa increased the vibrations and began to pinch and tease Jenna's body while putting juice soaked chocolates into Jenna's mouth. "Watch closely Mrs. Merriweather." The name was mocking from Lisa's scarlet lips. "Watch what that little fat slave is going to do to Anne, because before you leave here you will have to beg to do that to me."

The other slave who had been being shared by two of the male guests was pulled to her feet and Jenna saw that she was barely five feet tall and perfectly plump all over. The two men cleared the food from between Anne's legs and lifted the slave girl on to the table then tied her hands behind her back. On screen Lisa grabbed the girls hair and after giving her a savage kiss thrust her face towards Anne's caviar covered pussy. Jenna realized that Anne was shaved clean as the girl began to devour the caviar.

Jenna began to shake and waves of pleasure slammed over her. The orgasm that shook her to her core was followed by another smaller one and then another. Lisa pushed another chocolate into Jenna's mouth and another wave of orgasm struck Jenna. Jenna began to suck the fingers that held the chocolate, trying to get every drop of the chocolate even after they were clean.

"Oh yeah you like that don't you baby, you love that sweet food." Lisa's other hand struck Jenna's ass and suddenly she realized that the pain had become pleasure.

On the screen Anne was begging for more as the slave girl licked up the caviar and the men began to scoop the food from her body and feed it to her and put more on the thighs of the huge woman who was teasing Anne's nipples.

"Please let me have more, please." Jenna was shocked to realize that the words came from her not the screen.

"What do you want Mrs. Merriweather?" Lisa's voice was inches from Jenna's ears, her hands had grasped Jenna's nipples and were pulling on them. "Tell me what you want."

Jenna looked up at the screen where Anne was still feasting and being feasted on. The other slave girl had begun to go down on the large woman's cunt and Lisa was whipping a large man as he licked the last remains of pudding off of Anne's belly.

"I want you, I want to serve you like Anne does, please take me as your toy, feed me, use me, fuck me. Please I want it so bad I want to taste you." Jenna's voice shook as she admitted her deepest fantasies, the old dark things she had never said before. The thought of burying her face in Lisa's cunt, of giving herself fully and of being fed made her start to cum again.

"Oh I will do all that and more Mrs. Merriweather. Oh and smile for the camera."

12