All Comments on '"Taking" My Sister's Virginity'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 206 Comments
charlie069charlie069over 9 years ago
SO Hot

This had my cock hard right from the start

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
how lucky can one boy get?

The hero of this excellent story has unlimited access to his baby sister's sweet little slit. And he takes takes full advantage, by pummeling it with his big hard cock and blowing his brotherly balls right up inside her cute little coochie. As if that weren't enough, it turns out that his mother's got a yen for what her boy's got jumping around in his pants. She spreads her thighs and her son has the greatest experience life can offer. He shoves his cock up the same cunt he came out of, fucks his mommy real good, and unloads his young balls up where he was once a baby. Lucky motherfucker.

goamz86goamz86over 9 years ago
Very Hot as always

Loved it, especially how his sister already knew and was so willing when it came to the date night.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great Story, however...

I feel the inclusion of the mother was tacked on at the end. I would rather have a separate chapter dedicated to the seduction of the mother. Just my humble opinion.

Tarheels_FanTarheels_Fanover 9 years ago
Part 2 with Aunt Bev

There has to be a part 2 with the aunt........

5 *'s

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
After a delicious build up, a bit of a let down

My cock was dripping with anticipation as I eagerly awaited the deflowering of Lisa. I felt as though you took your time getting to the main event but it was disappointing how little detail the actually fucking and subsequent threesomes had.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
good story but

The story was on a fundamenatl level fine. But and its a big but the confusing cuased by use of the wrong term and the editors failure to catch and correct compunded the mistake. What mistake is the use of "come/comming" when refering to things sexual, where the common accepted version for orgasm/semen/etc. is "cum/cumming" that this for future reference.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Why do people

Complain about word choices, spelling or all the other stuff on a fuck story. This was a great one and who gives a crap if the unpaid volunteer editor had sometime wrong or missed something.?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Nice story

For Andrea. You have her wearing a sundress. Then he is taking off her jeans?? Not sure how the clothe change happened.

H.H.MorantH.H.Morantover 9 years ago
Mediocre stroke

Succeeds at appealing to the target audience, i.e., the under 25s with no experience of reading/understanding/enjoying anything more difficult. There is some of that on this list; this sure wasn't in the competition.

brosismombrosismomover 9 years ago
great stuff but

when the story shifted to the sister knowing about the plan,thought the story went downhill and to rushed getting mom involved,it might have been better to do a chapter 2 for that

AverygoodlayAverygoodlayover 9 years ago
Enjoyed reading

Enjoyed reading it, almost didn't read it all because of the chat talk, but glad I did.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Another great story

Right up to your standard. I love your writing and always has me wishing it was me getting a thick cock in my cunt. More stories like this please. Especially the Illustrated ones with plenty of nude photos in them. Thanks,

Marie

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Badly done

Very badly written, paced. The central carchter was far to egotistical. It was clearly not aimed a mature audience

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Good, but

It was a good story, but it had its problems.

The guy was pretty full of himself.

The friend being used like that was a turnoff for me.

The sister knowing and being a total slut the whole evening just didn't seem to work in the plot.

...and finally getting the rushed ending to get the mom involved just killed it for me. It wasn't needed at all. What could have been a nice ending just died and went into the plotline of some college guy's jacking fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
great story

love love loved it

predictable? a couple plot twists, a sexy sister and a guy who gets more and more likable as the story goes on.

i actually thought it ended up being rather romantic.

again great story and one of the best I've read in a while

wilbur52wilbur52over 9 years ago
comments comments comments

This is a really hot storey. Any guy who has a hot nerdy sis and hot mom would love to have this wet dream cum true.

just my un-perverted comment.

great story for me and 5 stars for silkstockingslover's Christmas story

wilbur

ansdguyansdguyover 9 years ago
Made it to page 3...

I just had enough of this guys mjssgenistic attitude. I need to like the main character just a little bit to enjoy a story. This story is seriously demeaning to women. Just too crude for my sensibilities.

silkstockingsloversilkstockingsloverover 9 years agoAuthor
Author's Note

First: Thanks to all who read, voted and commented.

Second: The legendary cum vs come. Grammatically correct is come for the act and cum for the seed.(I'm about to come. vs I shot my cum...all editors I have talked to for years agree that is right).

As for adding the twist ending with mom...I agree it was a last minute addition and maybe I should've kept it out but it just seemed like a fun end twist.

On the other hand, Ive written a lot of stories and some do indeed seem rather predictable (but I sure didn't feel that was this story, actually I thought this was quite different than my usual)! But each to their own.

Lastly, the brother was supposed to start of arrogant and then as he falls for his sister that night there was suppose to be a change in him.

Again though, each read the story as the read it.

Thanks again whether you loved it, liked it, tolerated it or hated it.

Jasmine Nov 2014

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Again !

again an amazing story from you, just keep writing please :) .

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Puzzling

Yes, I picked up on the brother's character development: he was a jerk, then a jerk-off, then a fucker (can't say lover). He had the character and fidelity of a dog in rut.

But the Mom figure not only entered the story too late, she lacked motivation---why did she suddenly want to lay her son? Or what did Lisa do to set it up?

I was also puzzled about what happened to Lisa's hymen? If she was still a virgin, why didn't Eddie break it? No pain, no blood, no nuthin'.

As for Mom, it's OK for her to burst into the room and catch her kids fucking, and to be OK with it (maybe the parents were siblings or cousins themselves), but to have her join in ruined the story psychologically as well as structurally.

TX_Fun_DrTX_Fun_Drover 9 years ago
The hell with the nay sayers!

Great story - 5 stars! This is a free site - unpaid writers - unpaid editors. My sister writes for a living and even her paid editors miss a few things at times. From my perspective, this was an excellent story written for the Holiday Contest - it had everything - the holiday theme, character development, a side plot of the conspiracy (and side sex with Andrea), build up to some hot sex with sis, follow up sex and a twist ending with Mom becoming a slut as well. Keep up the great work!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Nice, thanks!

Very nice story, thanks for sharing. I like how you structured the story almost like a heist, added some nice drama to the lead up.

Only thing I would suggest is that throwing in the Mom in the last page is probably unnecessary and a bit of a distraction. Even the title is about getting to the sister, would have saved any approach on the mother for a second story if there was a story you wanted to tell there. Just kind of a 'know when it's over' thing.

Otherwise liked it very much!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
`````````````````````nothing like fucking mom and sis on christmas```````````````````````````

ho Ho ho tenbears43

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Eh

I enjoyed the first part, the whole " mommy-slut" is old and tired, like her. Try and think of something original instead of your uninspiring thoughts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Fanfuckingtastic!

You are one of my favorite authors. Reading it brought me back to my senior prom of over 30 years ago. I still wish I had taken my stepsister to the prom and fucked her brains out in the limo and at our beach house all night long.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Reminded me of a Babysitters Club Book With Smut In It

I couldn't get all the way through it. It read like something that was written for children... which made it even weirder. The dialogue of your characters was just way too seventh grade. It just struck me as juvenile, and I couldn't enjoy it as an adult. Your style itself isn't that bad. If you write something else that's actually geared towards grown ups I might give it another go.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

What is wrong with the writers on this site? Dialog is not meant to tell a story. I guess it's how the wannabes write though because it's too hard for amateurs to tell a story when all they can imagine is a conversation.

John558John558over 9 years ago
AWESOME!!

Very nice, i was hoping that he would get his mom during the holidays. It seems his sister beat him to it though. Can't hardly wait to hear about the three of them taking Aunt Beverly all at once.

Maybe Lisa and he can double date with oloder couple as well!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Wish I could give this story a ten

Please do not pay attention to the negative comments. I thought it was the best story written so far. I loved it and kept me hard the whole time. Please keep writing and I liked the mother inclusion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
All I can say is: CHAPTER TWO?

This was good, a few mistakes, but HOT good. Let's see if you can continue with Chapter Two. Need the background on Lisa and their mom (name?) -- preferably with mom in the room, and helping tell the story. Save Aunt Beverley, and New Year, for Chapter Three. Oh, do not forget Lisa's friend -- do not leave her "out in the cold."

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
What is up with the anonymous jabs

For those who think they are great critics and writers, why post anonymously? Do you have any stories posted so we can see how it is supposed to be done? Yes this is posted anonymously because I am not a member. I do think this was a decent story and would just like to remind you all that no one forced you to read anything on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Amazing

Need more, amazing story, awesomely written, an had me wanting more all the way through. R12345

kev_mo4989kev_mo4989over 9 years ago
God damn

Another amazing story Jasmine. This was amazing. I can't wait for chapter 2 which hopefully will have Lisa seducing the mom and bringing in the aunt for new years. :) Looking forward to it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
changing clothes in the car

when he picked her up at the 7-11 she was wearing a sun dress. by the time he was stripping her, she was wearing jeans

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
simply lust filled wonder!!!!! i cant wait for part 2!

My cock was hard as hell thruout and i cudnt stop from coming three times thru-out this wet-dream/fantasy story

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great build up

Kept me reading the whole way through. Some more development of the relationship between brother, sister and mother in chapter 2 would be great

justme2032justme2032over 9 years ago
hot

pity daddy didn't join in too

leglover13leglover13over 9 years ago
loved it

started slow but did get to nylons and skirts. Liked to have more leg / nylon tease. Loved the submissiveness. Part two with more mother and sister tease. Let them get bent over furniture. Nylon slips would be a different tease from mom around the house.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Very well written!

I was really impressed with the story! The plot went along deliciously and I really enjoyed the twiSt ;). Usually its a turnoff to me when the story is about the brother and sister and the author drags the parents in, but it was tastefully done with a modest amount of possible expectation! Unlike another commenter, I don't think the story would have improved with the dad in it.

Thanks for the great writing and Ill look forward to reading your other works!

M@

wrc264wrc264over 9 years ago
Great read

Great Story but needs to be continued. Tells us about taking the Aunt, plus need to take all three of their asses, and some with Andrea sharing in the fun. Maybe the dad taking the daughter and then all three or four or 5 of them together.

zaccy69zaccy69over 9 years ago
Rocking

Thanks jas for one more hot story.definetly one of your best,keep up the good work as we are always up n on the edge as well.

shadowdustershadowdusterover 9 years ago
As always a great story

A great story. love how you pull all the things together. Please Keep the story going, and tell how Lisa seduse mom you said you would tell it later. But as the norm dad gets left out. If you add him into the group then they would not go around trying hide it from him. Mom sis, Andrea and the Aunt could sleep in who ever bed they wanted for the whole night.

DYNO224DYNO224over 9 years ago
you did pretty good

I gave you a five again you do good work I'm not into nylons and seven inches is kind of stubby.Other wise good I am a little less than 5'9" packing way more than that. Big just doesn't seem to be the right word more like average seems to me.At least the girls aren't Big chested cows.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
aver all, pretty good

I'm not super into stockings, or submission, but I liked the story anyway.

Very few errors. Big points for that! Nothing ruins the flow of a story for me more than seeing "and" instead of "an" or similar things.

Really liked the build up, and then the part about who knew what was great!

Some of the inner thoughts and character motivations really rang true.

For me, the mom joining in was not believable. Also the crazy amount of times he cums and how quickly he is hard again during that scene kind of broke my suspension of disbelief.

Side note for another commentor: according to several studies average penis length is right around 5.5 inches. If you think 7 is not big, then you are exceptionally huge. You should probably look into a porn career.

EroticWormEroticWormover 9 years ago
Just great!

silkstockingslover, this was truly a great story! It wasn't the erotic parts that were good, but the overall story and the buildup of the events (especially the bro and sis part) were really good. You cannot stop writing!

DSB2014DSB2014over 9 years ago

I've never really been able to read a lot, then I started reading Erotica... and by far I LOVE how you tell stories, especially incest ones.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Very jealous

If only I could meet a guy like Eddie! Fantastic writing and impressive vocabulary.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

besides for the overuse of the c-word, which is like nails on a chalk board to me, it was a great read. 8/10 would read again

shadowdustershadowdusterover 9 years ago
Fantastic story

Great story. Can not wait for another chapter on how Lisa seduced mom, and If they get the Aunt. They need to bring dad in so they do not have to sneak around behind dads back. If they bring dad in they can all fuke while they are setting around watching tv.

Who has his child first sis, Amanda, mom or Aunt.

bondpleasurebondpleasureover 9 years ago
Wow! What a story

A really great story full of good detail. It is almost as though it really happened as it was told, - but I know it was only fictional - I hope!!!

Rapier875Rapier875over 9 years ago
Brilliant !

Loved it, completely gripping from the first page.

You must do a follow up with Aunt Beverly on NYE - and include Andrea, a real orgy in the making.

Please don't leave it too long before you do, now will you !

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Fantastic!

Absolutely loved it. Was great to read and enjoyed every moment of it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
how mom got in on it

Great story. I would love to no how mom got in on it. Would love to act something like this out just no with family

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Great . . . until . . .

Great story until you got Mom involved. That spoiled it all for me. Really hot up to that point. :-(

LuapNellaLuapNellaabout 9 years ago
Great yarn spun out at a good pace.

I wish I had a sister.... or actually it's probably good I don't.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Hell, I wish I had three sisters!! Lol :). ...then its just a matter of deciding wether to start with the oldest and work down or start with the youngest and work up! (G). ....unless they're tripletts, then they could screw with me by substituting out, hehe ;)

Think Ive read this one a few times, still awesome!!

BlargflakBlargflakabout 9 years ago
sister's virginity

A good story, well told. The last part with the mother wasn't necessary.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Good, but then...

So the story as a whole was great. Loved the plot twist at the opera, but like most, how did the mom get involved. Wasn't necessary for that to happen. And would have liked to seem a little more resolution with Andrea... Presumably she is okay with Eddie and Lisa having fun with her... But what of the relationship Eddie and Andrea have? Is there one? And how long is Andrea going to be okay with this. Just questions I felt needing to be addressed if this were to continue.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
WOW!

I really enjoyed the story. Please write more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
God

God I am not into guys but you had me wishing I was the baby sister being taken by her big brother in this story and submitting to my best girl friend as well.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
wow

My pussy was gushing at the end of that. How about dad joining in too..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Holy fuck

I was masturbating to the whole story. It was intensively sexy. I've never liked incest that much before but this story honestly changed me. I wish I had a sexy older brother who would just let me devour his big cock and fuck the shit out of me with it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
very very hot

i love this story reminds me of my own sister i loved smelling her panties she was ok with it we even had sex a lot tell she went off to collage any women on here have panties i can smell email me at theblizzardsix at g mail dot com im jay

hot_hunny_bunnyhot_hunny_bunnyalmost 9 years ago
wow

Fuck so hot wish I had a big brother

mazzmemazzmealmost 9 years ago
Bravo!

This deliscously erotic story line developed very well... as did the engaging characters. So well written... bringing the characters to life to this reader... with a real attention to detail.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Memories!

This was HOT! Made me remember my big sister. She was my first and my teacher. A year ahead of me, she seduced (I put up a real fight) me on my 18th birthday and she was already in college. She told me I could have any woman I want if I learned two things: to cook well, and eat pussy as well as a woman can. She taught me to do both. I can now put a roof on a house, cook a good roast or Thanksgiving turkey with all the trimmings, and learn the spots quickly that ramp up a woman's desire. I do pretty well now, and still live with my sister. We rent a duplex, me on one side and Sis on the other. She helped me to seduce our mom too, but mom died not too long after. So, now, me and sis 'take care of each other' pretty well. Had to stop and make love to Molly Righthand and her five sisters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

I'm wet.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Looking Forward To Aunt Beverly and Frank and His Wife

I can already see additional stories springing from this one. Good job.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
great

Love it ... if this is true ... I would love more info

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Hot

Great story reminds me of when I took my sister vigintiy. How we both enjoyed it and as we continued to have great sex with each other every chance we had

thebug37thebug37over 8 years ago
Mother - Son - Sister-Daughter

A story of incest with a nice story line. All lived happily ever after - I hope.

b00blover36b00blover36over 8 years ago
Good Story

I enjoyed your story Jasmine. I must admit I was anticipating a different ending. From the very beginning I thought that Lisa and Andrea knew Eddie could hear them and they were trying to seduce him.

BrettJBrettJover 8 years ago
From a fellow author

Hi. We've talked before, although not for a while. If you don't recall, my name is BrettJ and I am one of the authors on LIT.

Ignore any comments that don't give constructive criticism - totally ignore them. Those that leave them are trolls or not capable of giving solid critiques. I tend to delete those.

However, valid criticism - the sun dress / jeans comments - are helpful. You should have caught that. Every writer will eventually make an error like that. Here is my suggestion, take it for what it's worth.

You can edit the story and ask to have it "replaced" - they will insert the new, edited version where the original was. Comments will remain (unless you delete them). Decide if the sun dress or jeans better serve your tale.

Or, you can leave it up and not sweat it.

The overall story was good, with small flaws. Readers, cut us some slack - did the story work for you, overall? If so, enjoy it! After all, many of us are doing this to entertain you - for FREE!

amaturewrighteramaturewrighterover 8 years ago
Another great story

I've commented on a few of your stories and I really enjoyed this one. I hope to see more involving these characters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Life is what you make of it

This story is one of the best I have ever read its simplicity and vibrancy is not to over the top but more if you pardon the pun loving in a sensual way and very well written my compliments to the author keep up the tremendous work. Many thks

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
WOW

Another great story.You have a very vivid imagination (or have they happened)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Four stars

You had five till you dragged mom in and the story down... I'd much rather have seen it end with sister and her best friend... But as I said

It was four star good

Bigjon90974Bigjon90974over 8 years ago
Awesome!

Loved this story...keep them cumming!

TigersmanTigersmanover 8 years ago
Fantastic

This is one great story. I loved all the twists and turns the plot took.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
5 stars

this story was hot, made me cum a few times ; )

Kitist02Kitist02over 8 years ago
Thanks for the heat!

This was sooo hot!! You have a wonderful way with words and intimate situations. You even gave our hero a conscience, although he managed to overcome it in time for his sister to follow through on her plan. And adding Mom was a very nice touch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Hot

Great dialogues.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Best Story I Have Ever Read 😎

Nice job in creating this story it has alot of details and well written . Especially when he goes after the friend then his sister and finally after his mother . Nice and good work keep up the good work and hope to read more of your story soon . GOOD JOB 😊

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great story

I really enjoyed this story. Great story line, interesting characters, and fun dialogue. I really love the long buildup.

One complaint. I'm not at all a fan of maternal incest, and I pretty much skipped through the last page. That part really was unnecessary to the story line.

Anyways, keep up the good work!

GravitateGravitateover 8 years ago
Nice one!

I enjoyed reading this story immensely, and look forward to reading many more of your stories.

As one who has lusted at times after my sister, I really enjoyed the naughtiness of the story. I can't say that I've ever lusted after my mother, but I'll admit to having ridiculously erotic dreams about her wearing seamed nylon stockings and suspenders. Now, if only I could get my wife to wear stockings and suspenders…

frostedflakes55frostedflakes55about 8 years ago
best story ever!!

I have nothing to add to my comment title ...

thebug37thebug37about 8 years ago
Sister became a true non-virgin

perfect story and a five star production without any question.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
BEST STORY EVER

Five Stars easy, so detailed, good plot, and no boring bits in it. Myself who is a stocking, foot and incest lover could easily relate to this story. Overall it was a fantastic read and was really worth the time

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
sad sad

What a sad bunch of bullshyt no susters friend wouldvever fuck a guy then help him seduce his already slut of a sister. I have a sister who is a slut knock out cheerleader n ive cum on herva good numbervof times but notvhervn mom or hercn her best friend. Get real u bunch of incestious suckos

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Love your stories very hot!

I read Accidental Gangbang before this. I think this story ("Taking"....) would be hot, even if it didn't involve incest, but is so much naughtier with! And you have a great story-telling style, esp. in that you know when to stop. With this story's ending, we are left to imagine what else might happen with Andrea, the aunt, and maybe even the father. I mean, I'd love to read more, like as in a sequel, but a great place to end things is leaving several possible hookups to the imagination!

HankWilliams1956HankWilliams1956about 8 years ago
Wow what a hot story

That is the best way to give a punch line with the mom coming in at the end like that very hot.

CharliegutzacheCharliegutzacheabout 8 years ago
intrigued with subs & domms

That is a hot story and got me barred up (Aussie slang for hard on), I loved reading the pet-mommy & backseat mommy series too, 1 thing I really would like to know, after reading about Ladies in the stories of being a submissive, do they really enjoy it, that much, coz it really intrigues me, I don't like pain, being humiliated, or insulted coz they are just turn offs for me, probably coz I see myself as a puppy that got way too many beatings, so I know I couldn't be a Ladies domm for her, even if I had a girlfriend/wife & she wanted to be my sub & me her domm, more likely I would end up being her sub, she the domm, please keep up the great work, lots of love from down under

CyankeeCyankeeabout 8 years ago
Please continue

You. Must. Continue. This. Story.

kelprimekelprimeabout 8 years ago
Awesome

I like how from the beginning you established this was about fucking. Not romance or soul mates, just taboo fucking. In doing so you removed any build of of that pretense and thus removed any let down of there being no lovey dovey in it. Bravo.

never2old66never2old66almost 8 years ago
Please write more.

More about stocking fetish plese. maybe male and female wearing stockings?

thebug37thebug37almost 8 years ago
Well Written And Sexual

You get five stars for this hot and sexy story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
5 stars

Definitely worthy of five stars. It was a well written story and I really enjoyed the characters and the build up to the brother and sister fulfilling their desires and I liked the fact that it wasn't just a two page quickie. Hope to read more about these two.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

sequel please

Fred78Fred78over 7 years ago
More please

New years, new years, new years! Wow, so erotic, a really great story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...