All Comments on 'Taking Out Our Moms'

by Nickoftime

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Editing

Liked the story, but the editing department failed miserably. Way too many typos and errors - should have been corrected before make available for all to read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
OK so when do we part 2

MMMMmmmm OK I like where this is headed, but lets get mom and son cranked up.... without the neighbors this time

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
great story

dont leave us hagging like that I hope that you write more about what happens when you and your mom gets together in the evening. I was great hope that you write another part of it soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Great Story Idea

I loved this story. It was nice to read something were mom & son don't just end up fucking. Story was very believable leaving me wanting more. A small critism for you to make this story excellent would be to fix the distraction from the misspelled words. I think spell checker only goes so far in fixing this & grammer. If this is a problem get someone to read and fix it for you. I too would like to see a continuation of this story! O' please write another one for me soon.

Stardog ChampionStardog Championover 18 years ago
Damn terriffic storytelling

Hopefully there's more where that came from!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Just plain Dumb

Very amateurish. I suggest if you want to know how a mother-son story is to be written, you should read jtmalone70's An Accident, The Internet, A Hotel.

http://english.literotica.com/stories/showstory.php?id=201711

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Fucking Mom

GREAT STORY. My father was killed in an accident when I was 13. My mother started dating a few months later. She would return home around 4 a.m. after a date. Sometimes I would be up when she returned from a date. We would talk and she would tell me about her date. Sometimes she was satisfied after fucking her date, other times she was not.

One time when she was not satisfied, I offered to fuck her. She agreed. I fucked my mom after her dates. I usually ate her pussy after a date and then fucked. I have been fucking my mother for many years.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
What???

WRONG catagory!!!!!!! I didn't read anywhere that mother and son fucked, so where was the incest???? It was just another "wife cheating" story........

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Great

I loved it, especially the age of the moms. You should take more time when you write though; the story was way too rushed. You could have dwelt a lot longer on the descriptions of your mom and Doreen, and provided a lot more detail on the sex. Love it though!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Great Story idea

would love to see more of this, I know it has to continue, so don't leave us hanging too long.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
A critique of the critiques

It's an "okay" story. The best part is a comment by "Anonymous" who wrote:

A small critism for you to make this story excellent would be to fix the distraction from the misspelled words. I think spell checker only goes so far in fixing this & grammer.

Uh ... that would be "grammar".

rick176701rick176701over 18 years ago
To the idiot who wrote "WRONG CATEGORY"

This category is called "INCEST/TABOO." A man watching his mother have sexual contact with his best friend and he, himself, having sexual contact with that friend's mother is certainly in the category of "Taboo," so stop whining.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
DOESN'T GET OLD!!

i hope the author writes more!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Good addition at the end.

First of all, the story was great. Well thought out, well executed. Second, I would like to applaud you on what you wrote at the end. The part almost everyone seems to forget in these stories is the remorse. You were deliberate in pointing out that not everything is perfect, and the mother shows that with her regrets at the end. Congratulations on a great story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
this is AWESOME

one of the best of all time!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Perfect

One of the best on this site. Those two old sluts are super hot and they need more young cock.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

well written

NmktNHNmktNHover 11 years ago

one of the best stories on this site! certainly the best at length/hotness ratio!!

homerjayhomerjayover 11 years ago

they need to fuck their own moms now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
homerjay's got it right

It's fine that the boys got laid. But there's a much better place for their stiff young pricks--up their own mothers cunts. That's really where a boy's prick belongs. Then he can blow his young balls up the best twat in the whole fucking world, his own mommy's twat.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

What a great story of mom and son swapping!

I am hoping for a part 2!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous