All Comments on 'Taking Out the Competition: Alan'

by crazyNorbit

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Plenty of options

Alan could seek revenge, or things could work out for a threesome... all depends on how exactly their personalities are.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
You need some help writing!

In base ball they are not called points they are called runs! If you really played the game I think you would have known this.

The story is just to fake. Stories that could be real are much better than homo fantasy stories are.

But don’t give up try and try again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
finish it

You have to finish this at the ver least. We have to know what their dynamics were following this episode. Did alan seek revenge, flip the table or what. We have to know. Wish i had friends that would have like me that much to show me the way things were going to be. But then on another level that was down right gang rape. Careful how you proceed. Good luck on continuing this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
That was rape, nothing else.

What a sick story! The two guys raped the third one. No one deserves to be raped.

dinkybootsdinkybootsalmost 12 years ago

i enjoyed that.? however rape is some thing else.? however i think a twat that fucks anothers bitch deserves what he got.? and now i will go for a hot bath before i go fuck my fella.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Loved it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

So wrong on so very many levels. Payback's a bitch but not when it included rape.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
no rape please

Is this supposed to be entertaining? Two guys rape and humiliate a "friend"? What planet are you living on?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
hot

That's a hot story if the commenter's aren't into it tough shit but it is hot! Keep.it up and I am a female who really enjoyed the story for what it was!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
awesome

haters forget it's just a story

hot writing bro

William smythWilliam smythover 9 years ago
Interesting concept

A very different gay sex story.

Well writen but I don't quite know what to make of the rape scene.

I'll give it a 4 and wait for the next in the series.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous