Taking Out the Competition: Alan

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He mumbled something with my cock deep in his throat. I could tell he was starting to lose air. He moved, a little at first, and then started to jerk around violently as his face went red. He looked around wildly as he tried to pull away from me. I held him there firmly and said, "Look at me bitch, or I'll keep my cock in there forever." He obeyed, defeated. But he was still jerking sporadically and started mumbling.

I loved the feel of his throat working my cock as he tried to speak. The humming felt so good that I was half tempted to keep him there so I could feel it even longer. I finally pulled back just enough for him to breathe again but I didn't pull all the way out.

"You were wrong about one thing," John said. I hadn't noticed, but he had been undressing as I was choking the daylight out of Alan. His perfect body was on display: a sculpted chest, hard defined abs, and thick arms that were holding either side of Alan's hips. His large cock was sliding up and down between the mounds of Alan's ass. "Alan, hasn't finished his initiation yet. But don't worry, he'll be a complete bitch soon."

I knew what was coming, and I felt bad for the guy. John's dick was pretty big, not quite as long as mine, but it was thick. I almost told him not to put that monster in Alan's little ass, but I was still overcome by ecstasy. I decided to strip off the rest of my clothes too; it was getting hot down there in John's basement. Besides, with my pants out of the way, Alan would be able to fully enjoy my cock.

As I withdrew my cock from his mouth to pull down my pants, Alan yelled out. "Please guys! I'm fucking sorry, okay? Just don't do this, I'll do whatever you want!..."

"You look fucking pathetic." John said. "And you're getting what you want. Stop pretending that you don't like this. I saw you getting hard while you were sucking on Theo's dick. Who's the sick homo now, bitch?"

There was nothing left to say. Alan tried to plead with me with his eyes as I approached, but it only made me want to ruin him even more. I pushed my cock into his mouth, and this time he didn't fight it. What a bitch. I bet he really was enjoying this, but was trying to save face. I started to fuck his mouth in earnest.

On the other end, John grew tired of sliding his dick on Alan's crack and instead, pushed his way into Alan's tight ass. I made sure to have my cock deep in his throat when he screamed out so that I would get to feel every vibration of his vocal chords working. It was amazing. We got into a rhythm. I was fucking Alan's sweet, slutty mouth, and John was going to town on his ass, and from his comments, it must have felt just as good.

"Fuck yeah. Tight little ass. You love this don't you, bitch? God DAMN, this hole is good."

We must have fucked him like that for a good 20 minutes. Our rhythm was broken when we heard a phone ring. I recognized the obnoxious song immediately and knew it was Alan's phone. I decided to answer it. I reluctantly took my dick out of his mouth, his saliva trailing from his mouth to my cock.

The caller ID read: Ariel. I recognized it as one of the cheerleaders from our high school. She was a hot blonde with a perfect body and a nice rack. "You're going to answer this call and say you can't have sex with her." John smirked when I said this.

"B-but..." Alan stammered.

I hit answer and put the phone on speaker. John smacked Alan's ass when he didn't answer right away. "Hello?!" He squealed.

"Umm, hello? Alan?" Ariel replied.

"Hey...um," he bit his lip. I glared at him. "I can't...have sex with you tonight."

"What the hell? After all that?...Why the fuck not?" She asked.

"I'm just...busy." He said lamely.

"Do you know how many guys want to get with me? You better be doing something really important."

"It is really important!" He replied quickly. "It's just that, I'm...AHH..." Before he could finish explaining, John rammed into him, making him yell out. I decided to follow his lead and started fucking his mouth again, setting the phone down so Ariel could hear him squirming between our two dicks.

"What the?..." she said, shocked. It took her a full minute to hang up after that.

Damn, that felt good. And it made me want to complete his humiliation. I wanted to cum in his mouth and make him swallow all of it. We started to fuck him wildly and lost our rhythm. The three of us started moaning in ecstasy, Alan more muffled than me and John. I began to lose it.

I started thrusting my dick in as far as I could and then took it out and pushed in again and again. Then, I felt my dick erupt in his mouth. Cumming in a mouth was something I'd always wanted to do, and it seemed fitting for a bitch like Alan to take it. I knew I was a heavy cummer but I didn't let up. I kept spurting in his mouth until he was filled and even then continued to cum. It was one of the best and longest orgasms I ever hand.

"Swallow it, bitch!" I said, between my cries of pleasure. Reluctantly, he gulped it down. My cock was still semi-hard so I decided to continue thrusting slowly.

John wasn't far behind me. "Fuck, dude. Ariel's probably pissed huh? But look on the bright side, you finally get what you always wanted, you little bitch."

He started slapping Alan's ass and humping sporadically until he yelled out and dumped his load in the cockslut's ass. To my surprise, Alan came right then and there, on John's couch. He never touched himself—John made sure of that. He must have really enjoyed this after all. John continued to work Alan's ass long after coming, making sure to seed him as deeply as possible. When we finally pulled out, Alan collapsed, wordlessly, humiliated, on the couch. John rolled him off so that he fell to the floor with a low thud. "On the ground, bitch." He smirked. And we gave each other a high-five.

I wasn't completely sure how I felt about what had happened, but I knew one thing: the three of us had been in an endless competition for dominance, but after that night, only two of us were still in the running.

*****

Thanks for reading my first erotic story! I will probably continue this series and hope to hear your ideas and suggestions about where I should go next! I love comments and emails. Shoot me one via the CONTACT tab on my profile.

Take care, folks!

12