Taking Susie Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was Dana's turn to dance for me and while she did Lauren and I played with Susie's sweet little body. She stripped down to reveal her well-trimmed wet little pussy. She teased and twisted her nipples until they stood out long and hard from her full firm tits. Then she slowly ran her hands down her body to play with her pussy as she stood over us. I grabbed Lauren by the hair and said, "Make her come."

Lauren crawled off the bed and down between Dana's wide spread legs. She kissed and nibbled her way up one leg and down the other, over Dana's flat belly and all around her dripping wet pussy. As Lauren buried her tongue in Dana's cunt, I took Susie's nipple in my mouth, I turned her vibe on full again and made her writhe in my grasp as both girls came. Susie and Dana lay down to recover and I told Lauren to strip. It was finally her turn to show off and she did. She looked so hot, nasty and fuckable as she slithered around the room. She was on her knees on the end of the bed playing with her tits when I held up her remote.

"Please," she said.

I looked at Susie and Dana and asked, "Should I?"

Dana said, "I don't know..."

But Susie interrupted her and said, "Yes, Sir," as she reached over and turned it on full.

Lauren bent over backwards, thrusting her vinyl covered crotch toward us and pointed her firm tits into the air as she wailed and came. Dana's eyes went from Lauren to the remote to me and back to Lauren as she figured it out. With a questioning look she took the remote and turned it down. Lauren's body relaxed for a moment before Dana hit the switch again. After doing that a couple of times Lauren's pleading got her to stop but she had a spark in her eye I couldn't resist. So I handed her Susie's remote. When she realized what she had she put Susie through the same paces. I knew right then this girl was going to be fun.

My clients had been on their own for a while so I got up to check on them. Before I left I took the remotes from Dana and said, "I'm going to go check on my other guests. But when I get back I'd better find three pussies in here wet and ready to be fucked."

Lauren and Susie quickly stripped off their thongs and arranged the three of them into a daisy chain. I stood next to bed and took off my shirt and pants then headed down the hall in my boxers to see what was going on in the rest of the house. Bill and June were out by the pool. She was riding him hard while he played with her big tits. They looked like they'd been at it for a while and were loving it. Eve was on her hands and knees on the floor of the living room while he pumped into her from behind. As I stood there he flipped her over and put her legs up on his shoulders to pound down into her pussy. She was moaning and urging him to fuck her harder while she played with her bouncing tits.

Back in the bedroom my playmates were having fun. They were leisurely licking and nibbling each other. I walked to the end of the bed and told them the first one to make her partner come would win. Whoever got her friend off first would get to choose who got my cock first and how. That made them all pick up the pace as they dove into the pussy in front of them voraciously. In a matter of moments Susie made Lauren come. Lauren tried to hold back, but there was no way. She held out until Susie slipped her whole little hand up into Lauren's cunt as she sucked her clit. When she did that Lauren lost her mind. She kept playing with Dana, but her head lolled back onto the bed and she panted and moaned as she came.

When it was over Susie pulled her hand out slowly and licked it clean as she smiled at me. Dana kept eating Susie while she watched the two of them but it was clear who had won. I asked Susie to decide who was first.

She smiled and said, "Lauren and I have both had the pleasure so I think Dana should be the one to suck you off. In fact, I think you ought to fuck her face." She giggled as she pushed Dana down from the bed to pull off my boxers. Susie then climbed back on the bed to cuddle with Lauren while they watched Dana.

As she grabbed my waistband and tugged it down, my cock flopped out and hit her in the face. All 9 1/2" on hard cock hit her with a slap. "Slap her with hit again, Boss," Lauren said.

"Yeah, make her feel it, Sir," Susie joined in.

I grabbed her hair and held my cock against her cheek saying, "It's your call, Susie. This is for you," and rubbed my hard tool all over her. Her eyes were wide open as I slapped my length across her lips and face. I dropped my balls against her open mouth and felt her tongue flick over them. Her lips slid up and down the side of my shaft as I pulled her face up and down. When I stopped she wrapped her hand around it and rubbed it around more and moaned. "Do you want some of this cock, Dana?"

"Yes, please."

"Please what?"

"Please let me suck your cock. Please fuck my face with it."

I lowered the head to her moist open lips and slid inside her hot hungry mouth. We both moaned at the contact. Her tongue slid around the head as she drew me in deeper and deeper.

"I think she wants it, Boss."

Dana gazed up with a desperate look in her eye. I wasn't sure if it was desire or fear, but I didn't care. I thrust my cock into her mouth and held the back of her head as she swallowed me as deeply as she could. She took a breath then she pulled on my ass to try to take me further down her throat. Her moaning sent vibrations into my balls as she kept swallowing taking me deeper and deeper until she hit bottom.

"Oh, gawd, she's sucking it deep."

"Hell, yeah, suck that cock, girl. Do it."

"Want me to fuck your face, now?" I asked her. When Dana nodded she slid up and down on my cock. That started me off fucking her face and throat. One of her hands cupped my balls as the other moved between her tits and pussy. After a minute of this Susie and Lauren climbed down to kneel on either side of her and maul her tits while they fingered each other's cunt. I'd watched these three for so long I couldn't hold back any longer. "I'm going shoot. Where do you want me to come, Susie?"

"Make her drink it. But give me a taste too."

"Me too," Lauren said.

With a tremendous bellow I did just that. I shot down Dana's throat, then in her mouth before Susie pulled my cock away. She wrapped her sweet lips around the head and her hand around the base of my cock to feel the pulse of me shooting. Then Lauren did the same thing to get a taste. Dana grabbed the shaft and pulled it back, jacking me off as I shot in her mouth and on her face. She kept stroking me as the girls started kissing and licking each other's faces to catch every drop they could.

They were still kissing when I'd quit shooting but Dana hadn't let go of me. "You're still hard," she said hoarsely.

"That's my Boss," Lauren said proudly.

"Wanna ride it?" Susie asked.

"No," Dana said. "I want to lie back and have the two of you each feed me some pussy while he fucks me with it."

That sounded good to me. First I fucked Lauren as she lay on top of Dana. Then she crawled up to let Dana eat her out while I did the same to Susie. After Susie came, she moved around to kiss Lauren and to rub their pussies together. As they knelt above Dana's hungry mouth I saw Dana's tongue stretch out to lick back and forth between the two girls. I hoisted her knees up over my shoulders and plowed into her. Sawing my length in and out of her made her come and moan over and over as she ate out my girls. It was only a matter of time until one of Dana's orgasms would trigger mine. As her pussy quivered and clamped down on me I unloaded my balls in her. Her moans set Susie and Lauren off and they gushed all over Dana's face as they came.

I fell back onto my bed and Susie took me in her mouth to clean me off while Lauren dove into Dana's pussy to lick her out. This set off another round of the girls taking turns eating each other out. Which kept me hard enough to fuck them again. It went on for hours. Everybody had fun.

12