All Comments on 'Taking The Deep Plunge'

by Thwiq1

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
63lsmith63lsmithalmost 10 years ago
NICE

Nice, but loss Julie. These two will do fine on there own.

LarryInSeattleLarryInSeattlealmost 10 years ago
Nice, hell!

Fantastic and HOT!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Very hot

Great story reading it made me rock hard, I'm a bi guy who enjoys sucking a hot cock and being fucked deep and slow too. I would love to have a hot girl in the mix too though.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
not a gay story.

Was great as a gay story until it went Bi. Rated 3.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
I agree

This should've been in the bi sexual category. Was okay til that part. Though pretty rushed, not enough interaction, thoughts and feelings foreplay, ???lube. This mans first time and he just takes it with no lube?

sm1982sm1982almost 10 years ago
UGH!

This isn't a story about a guy going gay because he ends up not only kissing the friend that set him up on a date with a man but fucks her. I just love how Scott eases into the transition of being with a man with no hesitation or need to take things slow..that whole scene with Julie is just a big NO due to the category being put under "gay male"..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Decent Bi Story

This should probably go in the Bisexual category. Julie is involved before, during, and after his coupling with Jake. There are noticeable omissions (lube?) and it was rushed but the storyline is good- if edited. Maybe the author could contact a volunteer editor?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Great to

Great to get another story from one of my very favorite writers. I love when you let your characters learn the joy of men. Love when the women help push but not so much when they get in the way.

Please keep writing, I need more of you!

talltex512000talltex512000over 9 years ago
nothing wrong with bi...

I love mfm and sucking a woman's juices off of a hard cock or getting fucked while eating pussy-best of both worlds lol.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
story is so hot

This story is an A+. I wish I had a Julie to help me embrace my bisexual side. I need a very open-minded woman to encourage me and cheer me on!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous