All Comments on 'Taking the Risk Ch. 21'

by shandal

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanover 1 year ago

like how Froo grew emotionally, mentally and finally took control of her own life with the love and help of a "Real" man, not an abuser.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Gorgeous, thank you

marklionmarklionalmost 15 years ago
Great Final Chapter!!!!

Those great ending to the story that you wrote. I like how Francesca stood up to her mother finally and told her exactly what had happened with Gary. I also like to how she was able to finally tell Misha that she loved him and that she proposed marriage to him. I also love the way that the two came together when they found out she was pregnant. Keep up the good work.

LilliannaMorganLilliannaMorganalmost 15 years ago
LOVE IT!

I was captured by these two from the very start of the story. I loved reading this story, and I couldn't wait to find out what happens next!

I usually get bored with longer stories, and stop reading them way before the end...but not this one! Great work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Beautiful!

Thank you. I confess, that while the story has been enjoyable throughout, I cheered when Froo spoke up to her mother. Yay!

InnocentCuriosityInnocentCuriosityalmost 15 years ago
Fantastic!

I love the way Froo has grown from their first meeting, and come to realise her love for him without anyone having to point the way. <br> Standing up to her overbearing mother was excellent! <br> <br> Thanks for a great story, and believable characters.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous