All Comments on 'Taking the Step Ch. 02'

by texas0791

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
So Hot

i hope my first time is like that. i feel motivated now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Curious

Would love to know how it affected your marraige, but so pleased you explored this

clearlakequeenclearlakequeenover 12 years ago
Nice!

Wonderful stories and fond memories of my first time. My wife had dared me and set the date up. Like you I was totally nervous but with the first kiss I was his to do anything he wanted of me.

Wife said later she knew I was a girl inside and she wanted me to experience my fem side.

Been her BFF for 16 years now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Envious!

I really want to experience this myself. Despite being mainly straight and married, I am truly curious about sex with another man. I want to be kissed, sucked, fucked and return the favor to my lover. I've been craving cock for a long time now and can't wait to do it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
curious in cleveland

I read these stories and want to try sex with a man soooo badly

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I want to try it too!

I'm in the Amarillo area and would love to experience this at least once!

Email me looin4a1st@hotmail.com because after reading this I am Still Horny :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
First timer

Your story is exactly the same as many of us has endured. Taking that first cock is a hard thing to do. I was lucky in that my first time as a cock sucker occured in my early teens. My only sexual experience to that point was fucking my sister but I already knew that at some point soon I had to have a cock in my mouth and ass. That happened when I was working on my grandfathers farm and was around some of the farm hands. One day I walked into the barn and found one of them jacking off and as I watched in awe he asked me if I wanted to feel it. I didn't hesitate and since he was much taller than me I dropped to my knees. I worked it for awhile and he took my head and pushed it down to his very hard cock. All he had to say was "suck it you bitch and I'll train you on how to be his whore slut". Once his cock went down my throat I knew that the feeling of cocks was much more satisfying than pussy. I sucked him everyday for a couple of weeks and then he brought me my reward - three more cocks to do. I was in heaven! In just a matter of a few days he moved on to fucking my boy pussy while I sucked the others off and eating the cum. I knew there was no way to ever stop and I sure didn't want to. I still take cocks in all of my holes every day.I've done as many as 20 in one day and it still wasn't enough to the point where I now suck my father's cock on a regular basis. I can't get enough!

texas0791texas0791almost 12 years agoAuthor
Thanks

I really appreciate all of the comments, and I'm glad that the story brought a little pleasure to many of you. It makes this experience all the more worthwhile. Keep the comments coming please ! :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
very sweet..

"wow, I actually have another guy's dick in me," causing a smile on my face. "

I had to smile when I read this.

the str8 guy knows a cock is nice and warm

NellaBarely2NellaBarely2almost 11 years ago
It's never too late

Real or not, most of us are pleased to read about that first episode being like a dream come true, better than we could ever imagine - and a totally positive experience. The situation may sound Gay to some but the reality is many partners, of both sexes have found joy and Comfort in same sex encounters without damaging our true nature, or our primary relationships.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
So Awesome

I can identify with the author. As a long married straight male I have become curious. The few times I have let other men play with my cock and balls and jerk me off have been very exciting and my cock has never been so hard. Maybe someday I will take the next step.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
In denial

You include almost every gay- denying cliche in existence (men giving better bj than a woman and so on) poor you driven to m/m sex by subparr blow jobs. I think that you are really gay and need to stop wasting your wife's time. You selfishly exposed yourself and your wife to a STD or HIV. I have the deepest respect for gay men that have the courage to come out and live honestly and openly. I despise men that use women, cheat with other men, and believe it's okay to hide their true sexual desire for men. Come clean with your wife and let her find love with a man that truly desires a woman. BTW...there are women that can and do give blow jobs that are every bit as good as any man...mainly because I pay attention to the man and worship his cock.

sinisterurgesinisterurgeover 8 years ago
Thank you.

What a beautifully worded and well told story. Hopefully there are more stories in you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
you need to continue to explore

This story is similar to what actually happened the 1st time I got fucked but the difference is that I had been sucking cock for more than 5 years before that day. Also, I have been fucked more than a dozen times since then. You need to continue to explore your sexuality with men -- bisexuality or homosexuality, whichever it is. It seems that you are at least "bi" and you definitely need to have many many more adventures with men. Believe me, it's wonderful being with a man in bed, having hot gay sex, and giving yourself to a man - fully and completely (just like in your story).

Please tell us if you have had any other adventures with men since this story (9 years ago). You have definitely waited too long.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Fiction when someone is turned in then they do it over and over again!!!!! I doubt in real life he would not be doing it again

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

In Texas there is lots of married men. It gives you some connections. Sporting events, golf, etc. Sex with benefits witthout your wife thinking anything out of the normal.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous