Taking Their Sons to Work

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,146 Followers

He treated this pair the same way, and Carol's movements grew wilder under his face, as her body thrashed about on the mattress pads. He kept a tight grip on her thighs as she rocked from side to side, until he reached the end of that inner lip, and probed his tongue into the small area between her clit and her freely flowing pink hole.

"Suck my clit! Suck my clit!" She urged him. "Make me cum!"

There was nothing Patrick wanted to do more right then, and he moved his mouth higher, drew the swollen morsel in and started to suck in the same tempo as her pussy was ramming into his face. While his lips formed a seal around the base, his tongue continued to do what it did best, licking the swollen top and sides of her clit. After just a few seconds of that, Carol joyously cried out that she was cumming.

Her thighs gripped his head and her hands buried themselves in his long, dark hair as she mashed his face against her pussy. Carol's legs swung from side to side, carrying Pat a more than willing prisoner, as he clung to her thighs and kept his lips clamped around her clit. A minute after starting to cum, she sang out in delight, all her muscles clenched, and she rammed her pussy against his face. Following that great orgasm, Carol totally relaxed, leaving her legs draped over his shoulders.

Patrick moved back slightly, then pressed his face in more tightly and feasted on the ocean of fresh juices Carol had just produced. He licked them from her thighs, belly and all around her pussy, but left those still inside the beautiful pink hole that had secreted them. When he had licked off all he would allow himself, he straightened up and removed a condom from the pocket of the blue jeans he still wore. His need was urgent as he opened the packet, removed the contents and rolled it onto his cock and stuffed the plastic container back into his pocket.

With his pants still around his thighs, he moved forward, supporting his weight on one hand while his other hand guided his cock. Carol knew his lust would be urgent, so she reached down and spread her pussy lips for him. Contact was made, and Pat rubbed the tip of his cock in her wetness before wedging it into her dripping hole. With just two thrusts, he was all the way inside her pussy, and he leaned forward, while driving his cock in and out of her, until he was horizontal above her with his weight supported on his forearms.

She knew how horny the young man was, and was aware she would not climax from this coupling, but Carol accommodated his need, fucking back to meet his rapid strokes into her until she saw a grimace of joy pass across his face and heard him moan, and knew he had climaxed. He didn't stop, but continued plunging his cock in and out of her until he ejaculated three more times and was done for the time being. Carol did not cum, but knew Bring your Kids to Work Day had a long time to go, and she would enjoy several more orgasms from the talents of Patrick's mouth and cock before they had to leave the office when it was over.

While Patrick was eating Carol's pussy and bringing her to a noisy orgasm, his mother was using her mouth too, to coax Matthew's cock to full erection so she could apply the condom she had just removed from her purse. Because of his youth, she wanted to get on top, which was no problem for him, since he knew he would be watching her breasts sway above him, and even fondling or licking them. Partly from the ecstatic cries from the nearby woman, but mostly from the carnal joys she had gotten from sucking him off, her pussy was so wet her juices were dribbling out and leaving a trail up Matthew's body as she moved up on his tall form. When she reached the desired place, she was straddling him directly above his stiff cock.

He grinned when he saw her, and held his cock upright while Pauletta used her index fingers to spread her pussy lips. She lowered herself slowly until contact was made and stopped so he could move the head of his cock around in her wetness and spread the natural lubrication that was running so freely. When all was ready, she lowered her pussy farther and sighed happily when the big mushroom shape wedged into the wet pink hole where it was so badly wanted. For almost a minute, Pauletta stayed in that position and let the waves of bliss ripple through her body.

When she was ready for more, she lowered her body again, and let another inch of Matthew's hard cock ease into her, sending more and stronger currents of delight flood her body. In small increments, Pauletta took more of his shaft into herself, reveling in every inch, until his dark pubic hair was tickling her pussy, which was very sensitive, having been waxed the previous evening. Once again Pauletta stayed like that, in the cowgirl position, feeling her whole body being inundated with joy.

It was a fabulous time for Matthew too, in every way but, especially, what the experienced woman's pussy was doing for his cock. Even as she stayed in that position, her internal muscles were massaging the entire length of his shaft, and fresh juices were gushing from her, immensely pleasing his nostrils. Her lush body was a delight to his eyes and, when she leaned forward so he could fondle her breasts, to his sense of touch, while her moans of pleasure flattered his sense of hearing. After their climaxes, he expected to lick the juices from her pussy, which would truly be a delight to his taste buds.

Smiling at the eager young man under her as he gently fondled her breasts, Pauletta slowly moved forward, pulling her pussy away until just the tip of his cock was still inside, paused for a few seconds, and moved backward again, impaling herself on his hardness. He thrust up and forward to meet her, and their bodies came together with a satisfying wet noise, accompanied by their sounds of mutual joy. She stayed in that position for a few seconds before drawing back and moving forward again, with the same glorious results.

They continued their slow fucking for a long time. After he had cum into her mouth, the edge of Matthew's horniness had been dulled somewhat, and he was in no hurry to cum again. She wanted to take it slow too, so they could both derive as much pleasure as possible from their coupling. For as long as it went on, Pauletta lay full-length on top of him, with their naked bodies pressed together so he could continue to fondle her breasts while she moved to and fro above him. She loved the feel of her pussy enveloping and releasing the young man's hard cock, and was moving straight back and forth, minimizing the contact with her clit. These movements continued as her climax mounted, until she knew she was on the verge of starting to cum.

"I'm almost ready to cum, Matt. How about you?"

"I'm ready too."

Pauletta placed her hands on his chest and pushed up, while sliding her knees under her body again. In the cowgirl position where the fucking had started, she leaned back slightly and began moving up and down at a faster pace. The different in position made her clit and Matthew's cock massage each other twice on every stroke, as she enveloped him and again when her body arose from his. He put his hands on her hips for leverage and rammed his cock up into her pussy, increasing her pleasure and his, as she bounced up and down on top of him. After less than a minute, while she swayed from side to side with every stroke, she felt her climax starting to erupt.

"Oh god! Oh god!" She cried out. "Oh god, I'm cumming!"

Matthew took over then, ramming his cock up and down into her pussy as her bouncing continued and placing his hands on her hips to guide Pauletta and keep her from pitching herself off the bed. While in the throes of cumming, she warbled of her extreme joy, making the others glad of the solid construction of the room, because nobody else in the building would be able to hear her. When she climaxed, Pauletta uttered a shout of ecstasy and all her muscles clenched. Following her orgasm, she totally relaxed, collapsing forward on top of Matt, who caught her as she fell.

He didn't stop or even slow down, but put his hands back on her hips and drove his cock in and out of her wet pussy until he sighed as his own climax welled up from within his body and grunted as it erupted. His first spurt of semen gushed into his condom, but he continued plunging his cock into Pauletta's pussy until he had ejaculated twice more. He was done then, and released the lady's hips and let her sprawl fully on top of him.

The couple on the other side of the headboard were lying happily, with Patrick's body atop Carol when they heard the cries of joy as Pauletta climaxed, followed by the happy sighs and grunts of Matthew. After looking at her watch, which was the only thing she was wearing besides a smile, the very happy but still horny brunette passed the information on to the man on top of her, who had brought about her first orgasm.

"We'd better start getting ready for lunch. The store management puts on a nice spread for the parents and their kids, and it wouldn't do for us to miss it."

Patrick agreed, and started to dismount from her sexy body, while carefully pulling his cock free of her pussy. He removed the condom; later Carol handed him a small plastic bag from her purse so he would be able to discard it safely and neatly. They got dressed and she reminded the other couple about their required presence.

"Are you guys decent yet? It's about time to get ready for lunch."

"We're about as indecent as we can get. Just give us a couple of minutes to get dressed." Five more minutes, she announced "Okay, we're ready."

They cautiously exited the room with the junked furniture and headed for the employee cafeteria. After lunch, they would return for more of the delights they had been sharing, but just then, they needed to satisfy other appetites and to keep up appearances of propriety in front of the women's coworkers.

*

Thank you for reading this story by me, Boxlicker101. Here is an URL to many more of my stories: http://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=207952&page=submissions

I hope you had as much fun as these four people had and will resume having after lunch. I like writing stories on Literotica, but I like it a lot more when I know people are reading and enjoying them, and I appreciate it when readers take the time to express their opinions by voting. Like most of the authors on Literotica, I practically live for feedback from readers, either public comments or email to me. Such feedback, whether praise or criticism, helps me to write more and better stories, and I respond to it whenever I can.

Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,146 Followers
12