All Comments on 'Tales From Subspace'

by NIGHTQUEEN1963

Sort by:
  • 99 Comments
wetfillewetfilleover 20 years ago
so excellent

Such an excellent story : I read it over several days, with breaks in between, having to recover from the onslaught, so to speak. Nightqueen knows, of course; I would say this is writing as hard as diamonds, but the image smacks of too much vanilla. A fine, no-holds-barred story. Thanks so much.

wetfille

NIGHTQUEEN1963NIGHTQUEEN1963about 20 years agoAuthor
Thanks you all

I want to thank all of you who have read this story and liked it enough to make it number one on the BDSM top list. I always thought that this work would never be read by anybody but myself, and a few select friends. I can't tell you how much this means to me. Thank you so much again- Rene

dvlinbluedvlinbluealmost 20 years ago
Holy fantasy turns true!!!

Wow! I read this line by line to my girlfriend who is herself insecure with what she desires. Watching her over the course of two hours go through a variety of emotions was about the hottest and most sensual thing I may have ever seen.

Thanks Nightqueen for putting it into words for her

gothgodessgothgodessalmost 20 years ago
thank you

I have always been curious about s/m and most storys fail to explian the joy to be had but you captured the complx relationships so well.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Self Discovery

Every night after work I read, took me 4 days to finish. Erotic, breath taking..I had to pause at times for the tears streaming down my face. Tears of joy, written words that made me realize as well I am not alone in this world. It amazed me that someone out there could put such intense feelings and self discovery into words. Thank you for such an enlighting story of the world of BDSM, one that shows the caring and love that many do not realize of us who live it. I look forward to reading more of your submissions.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
thanks so much again

It has always been difficult for those of us drawn to BDSM to admit that we want to explore this darker part of ourselves. I hope that those who read this, and are undecided, know that they are not alone, and that this community is not made up of freaks or perverts. We are just different. Thanks for the great comments- Rene

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Now this i call art

It took me three days to read this story, but every second was worth it. I cannot begin to describe the awe that filled me, while i read. I thought about ten minutes about what to write to express my feelings, but i'm at a loss.

Your words touched me. I cannot put it better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Awesome

As did the others, this story took me several days to read. I found it amazing. Simply amazing. You have written in words what many others have not been able to capture. I applaud and thank you for your generous gift to the rest of the world.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
o man ..loved it

one of the best ..sexiest stories iv read in a long time....ill be wet for days...loved it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
so odd to see my thoughts written by someone else

Very well put. Thank You for writing succinctly what I am thinking and feeling. I thoroughly enjoyed this story..as a matter of fact, I couldnt do anything else today. I had to finish it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Awsome

After a few days of reading, i have to say you are one of the most talkented writers i have had the pleasure of reading. *props*

Terry288Terry288about 19 years ago
Engrossed, should be required reading.

Your command of the language and content is extraordinary. Character development was seemless; appearing effortless, I'm envious.

Terry288Terry288about 19 years ago
Engrossed, should be required reading.

Your command of the language and content is extraordinary. Character development was seemless; appearing effortless, I'm envious.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Incredible

This has to be one of the most intriguing and accurate pieces that I have ever read. I read it all in one sitting...I couldn't stop. Thank you for the pleasure it gave me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Absolutely Incredible!

I took my time reading this over the course of a week or so and there was never and time when I walked away from reading a chapter or two that I wasn't wet.

I identified with her kind of thinking ... like a man ... it is so close to my own. I also think that I am much like your character Annie in that I have an incredibly high tolerance for pain and a love for it too. I still sometimes wonder about myself ....

This was such a wonderful story to read and I so very much appreciate how you put into words so beautifully the experience of BDSM. Thank you for sharing your creativity this way.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
wow

nice,really nice....:)

Lady KaelinLady Kaelinalmost 19 years ago
incredible

wow... that was the only word out of my mouth for the 4 hours it took me to sit here and read your story. No food, no bathroom... just reading...

Thank you, thank you, thank you is all i can say... this was very accurate and i wish i had the dedication to write a story like this, the exquisite details, the length and totally accurate account of a submissive as she finds herself in this crazy world we live in... thank you so much again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Thank you

Stunning story, absolutely fantastic. Kept me engrossed all the way through and is certainly the best BDSM story I've ever read. Brilliant. You give Reage a run for her money for sure.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
incredible....

You are where I want to be, felt as though I was her .

little0nelittle0nealmost 19 years ago
awesome

It took my breath away... I will read it often

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Talent

Simply amazing. If you haven't already, you should consider publishing your work. I haven't enjoyed a read like this in a long time. Incredibly satisfying sexually, but also reaches out on the emotional level in a slave's world. Beautifully expressed.

I could only hope that you write more soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
add one to your tally

If you're keeping track of how many people are saying you've voiced their thoughts, add one. This is officially being added to the list of "things potential boyfriends should read first".

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
OMG

I laughed, I cried, I got hot! Just wow. Excellent story!

mlady_francemlady_franceover 18 years ago
~

I am normally one to stray away from multipaged stories, but from the first sintence I was hooked. I'm a slow reader so it took me the better part of a week, but I enjoyed every page. Thank you for sharing. ~

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Wow...

I have never cried when reading erotic stories before.. This history was so real, so emotional, so beautifull, it touched something inside of me. I identified with Anne while reading the story, and got caught up just like I would be with a regular novel. I have read and felt so many things that I've never even thought of, and through this story I've been able to come to terms with what I like and what I don't like. Thank you, for writing this story. You have made a difference in my life. Not many author can claim to have done that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Like all of the other comments . .

wow. That was intense, well-written, well-thought and good. I'll be reading it again and again and again.

Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
truly...

truly AMAZING! i have stayed up late 2 nights in a row, just to read it. honestly beautiful, very erotic, and with characters i can identify with and understand.

WONDERFULLY done!

thank you for submitting it. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
dear folks

Thanks again for all your wonderful comments- Anne

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Amazing Story

Really amazing. For me, you didn\\\'t voice my feeling, you allowed a window into a world I know little about, but was fascinated to be allowed to feel from your point-of-view. I am literally stunned at how good this story is. 80% of the stories here are drivel, and there are maybe 5% that are really good - well-written, character development plot. Yours is the best of the best. Thank you for the huge effort I know this must have been.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
wow...

I wish ther had been a higher rating than a 5. The best and most detailed porn I have ever read. Accurate description of female arousal. An incredible variety of scenes. I can't tell you the number of times I got off reading this. Thank you so much!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
More ?

Really helpful in terms of being able to connect with the feelings Anne expressed.

Please let us know if, where, under what other name(s) you publish. What happens to older subs ( middle-aged) when nobody wants to dominate them? This is a real question...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Thank you

Thank you for writing this piece. I can't yet express how deeply this story really touched me. I hope that is okay to say, but I feel like I am reading about myself when Anne speaks. Twisted, anti-emotional, with brains thrown in for good measure. This story made me feel less frightened about what I'm feeling. I am filled with hope that there are other rational people like me who simply take some.... extra attention to get off. Thank you again, I really appreciate it.

Contessa

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Absolutely Wonderful

One of the best stories I have read like this. I wish her journey were mine. The details and her feelings are the best part of the story.

wickedmindwickedmindalmost 18 years ago
wow

i have never read anything like it. cant decide if i want to be anne or adam.

but it certainly made me want to explore that side of myself.

is there more to come?

northwoods_subnorthwoods_subover 16 years ago
Amazing

It took me two nights to read this story and it was worth every second of it. I related so well to her fear of letting go emotionally, I felt like I was reading my own diary for a while. Thank you for making a story that really spoke to the heart of a submissive.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Amazing

This is an amazing story. It is a page turner, yet wise and very informative. I learned a lot about women, sexuality, and myself. I was sorry it ended. Thank you so much for writing this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
best ever

this is truely one of the masterpieces on this site. very well written

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
well?

I guess this is a fantasy.. Allowing anyone to abuse you like this will only end with you being treated as trash.. And trash most often ends up on a refuse dump missed only by those that really cared for you which, by the way, does not include perpetrators.. So I most devoutly hope that this only is in your fantasy.. Your penmanship is very good and that's why I give you 25.. You are definitely right in that everyone is different.. Remember though that there always will exist that thin line between love and abuse, even in this kind of relation, and to my sight your characters just walked all over it.. cheers Yoron.

CoryleaCoryleaover 15 years ago
Wow

This is a fabulous story. I love how much Anne grows and changes during the course of it, and I love the idea of her being able to come from being beaten. Thanks for sharing this with us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Fantastic Story

Really amazing story. I truly enjoyed it and the characters have stuck with me. This is more than porn, it does remind me of the Beauty Trilogies. You are a writer with a gift for language.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Very good but...

While I agree with all the comments about how this is a very good story, there are a lot of basic errors from a spelling, punctuation and grammar point of view. Some of these are simple typos that would be caught with a thorough proof-read or decent editor. Some are more fundamental mistakes, and in particular the mixing up of 'to' and 'too' is at points infuriating. Also there are occasions when plurals have been used when they shouldn't have been or singulars used instead of plurals.

Overall it's a very good and enjoyable read, but I can't help thinking that if you just got an editor, or took some time to carefully proof-read everything you wrote, it would improve the quality of your writing ten-fold.

As they say, to write is human, to edit - divine.

Rad'lRad'lover 15 years ago
Thanks for a well done story

I found this story by accident in the 'favorite' section of Furry Fury's list. I read it over several days and enjoyed every moment. My heart was in my mouth at your character's development. Excellent job. The few typos were painful but easy to overlook. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago

This is by far one of the best pieces I have ever read. It is intelligent, emotional and red hot. I cannot wait to see more from you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
This story helps me in my own search

I am fascinated by the way in which Anne experiences her "Aha!" moments, learns about herself, accepts who she is. I'm in the early stages of transvestism (not at this moment BDSM), and I've begun to wonder about my own natural heterosexuality. It's been good to read a story that concentrates on the principal character;s self-discovery.

TinysubTinysubover 14 years ago
Bravo

I think this is the best free story I have ever read. Well done. I was very sad to see it end.

destinyrosedestinyroseover 14 years ago
An amazing story!!

I can't imagine how long it took you to write your story!!! Thank you for taking all of that time. I couldn't stop reading. I would come home from work, over the last couple days, and run to my computer just to read what was going to happen next to Anne. Yes i have no life, lol. I do, i just completely enjoy a good read, and yours definitly was. Thanks so much...

diirtybitchdiirtybitchover 14 years ago
I'm not a freak!

WOW! Blew me away! I can emphasise with Anne, I'm at thre start of my own BDSM journey, dunno if I'd go as far as she did but I do get off on pain and reading this has made me see that perhaps I'm not the freak I thought I was.

Expertly written piece, left me wanting more.....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

Best story and writing style I have ever read

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Sizzling hot scenes

OMG this story has got the best scenes ever. So hot my brain is in meltdown so now can't come up with a good comment.

Kara JKara Jalmost 13 years ago
best ive ever read!!!

Wow. I actually meant to give you a 5. I hit the 4 by mistake. I could not "put the story down". Impossibly hot!! Oh, how I wish I could have what Anne has! I look forward to reading the rest of your stories... once I recover from this one!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Hot

Well, I've never been one to read it watch things like this, but when I first started reading this I was hopelessly hooked. What does this mean for me? Am I part of this, in liking BDSM, I've never tried it so maybe I will never know. The thought of this slightly scares me, and I'm very confuses as to whether this is a part of me, or whether I just got caught up in the erotic writing! Anyway, what an amazing story, thankyou for writing it and sharing it. While I still try to figure out if this means somethig for me.....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Amazing.

I'm not even into BDSM except very, very peripherally, and it grabbed my attention and kept it held in a rigid grip until the end. Excellent, amazing story. Fantastic!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Wonderful work, would benefit from copy edit

You've done wonderfully with narrative and character development. The biggest improvement would come from getting the articles right: to vs. too, etc.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Creative

I really enjoyed the development and the plot -- you are very creative and an excellent BDSM storyteller. I agree that the article confusion and other grammatical problems like misplaced punctuation take away from the story. It would benefit from copyediting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Loved it.

Better than some of the BDSM books I've read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Good story

The misplaced punctuation is disturbing but it's a really good story. I enjoyed it!

LisbethElliotLisbethElliotover 12 years ago
Thank you

I am very new to BDSM and have many questions. I have an online Master who loves explaining things. I have to say that your story answered many questions I had...and opened up a lot more! I absolutely loved this. It took me two weeks or more to read it, because it is so intense. My head began to spin if I tried to take in too much at one time. You write about things I never even thought of as being erotic and you take some of my taboo areas and make me crave them. Incredible. Yes, it needs a good editor and some cleaning up, but it packs an incredibly powerful emotional punch. I just finished it and I'm drained.

Thank you. Thank you so very much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

I did not enjoy this at all. I found the experiences crossed the line one too many times, I don't think it's sexy to have someones boundaries purposely crossed in the way they were in this story. It seems rather abusive and disresperctful. That could be overlooked as part of the writer's fantasy if it weren't for the repetitive psycho-babbly that is the theme of the story.

The technical aspect of the story was disappointing. Repetitive descriptive style and poor grammar show a lack of editing.

I read the entire thing and it's the first time I've ever been turned off by bdsm.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Turned me on more than once, and scared me even more!

OMG what a reading experience....Got me going at around the 6th page, to the point, I not only did not feel alone, but also felt a build up, needing to be released...sub.l.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

This is one of the best stories I've read on here regarding emotional depth and complexity. You have put SO MUCH depth into your characters, particularly Anne, it reads as an autobiography. I have no idea if it is, but just the level you are willing to go to to delve into her psyche, motivation, experience, reaction .... really incredible.

The ONLY material criticism in terms of writing: the entire story is told from Anne's point of view until page 22, when we mysteriously dip into Adam's head a few times before the end. This is jarring for the reader, and doesn't add to the experience of the story. I would encourage removing them and finding some other way to communicate Adam from Anne's perspective.

Great writing, Rene!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
First comment ever, just for you.

...Oh, my god. This story.. I don't even know how to put into words what it made me think and feel. I think I took the most time of anybody who's commented yet to read it, 5 and a half days, after work and in the morning. Is there a favorite option if I sign up? Because this is the best story I've ever read on here, as well as the longest I've ever actually finished. I've been curious about BDSM since I was 14, but have never really experienced it or read a really good story explaining the relationship between masters, slaves and trainers. This story did all that, and more. I feel like my interest in this side of life isn't so strange anymore, and I'd love to explore it more.. Maybe not as full out as Anne did, some sections were just plain frightening, or disturbing. Others, though, brought me to tears with their deep emotions and realizations. Loved this.

SeeYouInTeeSeeYouInTeeover 12 years ago

Amazing. Really.

I just finished and I can't wait to read it again. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Good but needs editing

I really enjoyed the story itself but the format need some fixing. The misplaced commas and periods made it a lot harder to read, and mistakes in the writing always bother me, no matter how small. Great story, the author just needs to learn some more rules.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
amazing!

beautiful story, just finished, had me riveted from beginning to end!!! and wondering where we can find places like that in my area!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Great story!

This story had so many layers. I really enjoyed reading it and being in the heads of the characters. You have so much talent, Nightqueen1963!

honeybexhoneybexabout 12 years ago
Thank you

Beyond a small need for some basic editing -something that can for sure slip through the cracks when a work is as long as this-, I thought this story was absolutely fantastic. I venture here for the written sex, but I love it when I find a story that goes beyond offering insight and has content that truly causes me to explore myself. There were several parts and lines that did this for me (I love Adam)... One of my all time favorite quotes, attributed to Oscar Wilde, says that "Most people are other people. Their thoughts are someone else's opinions, their lives a mimicry, their passions a quotation." I recognized this while I was reading, that there were lines and insights that perhaps have been leaked into your mind by someone else, but you were able to assimilate them so well into a complete story that it became a revealing experience for myself, personally. Thank you for posting this. :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Nice!

Wow, well written! There were moments where it was like reading things pulled out of my own head styalistcally speaking. Weirdness. The internet makes it so much easier to find your evil twin. XD

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Very well written!

This is probably the best story I've read on this site thus far! It covered such a wide array of BDSM. I loved every word of it! Thank you for sharing such a well written piece!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Hmmmmm

I don't know if I live on a different planet or something but, for me, this was not a "wow!" story. There were elements of interest but stylistically and technically, it was like something a merely averagely literate 15 year old could have written. And a third too long, which is a common fault, yet still reading as if chunks of narrative had gone missing or an earlier draft of a story had been partially rewritten.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Perfect!

I loved this story, I read it slowly and enjoyed every word. I would love to belong to a Jon or Traci.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
WOW

I have read many stories on this site, but this one is probably the best one I have read to date, it really caught me up into the tale, and the visuals provided made me feel like I was really there!!!! Super good read!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Enjoyed this read, enjoying this site

Like others I'm sure, I found my way here looking for something better than what the summer's popular BDSM bestsellers (available at Costco, forgodsake) offered.

I loved the education this story offered and am looking forward to reading others. Great to find this site and realize how much it has to offer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
overrated

I can't understand people who praise the writing here. It's terrible. Misspellings. Horrible sentence structure, most of the time. Wrong words used often ("to" vs. "too" and other confusions).

Many people have praised this story because it seems to say for them what they cannot say for themselves. I respect that. But this is not good writing.

Jane in Los Altos

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Not Worth It

I had trouble getting into this story. Just as it would grab my attention, I would be distracted by the horrible grammar and spelling errors. It was also incredibly long and not in a good way.

EroticJadeEroticJadeover 11 years ago

I find this particular story to be so very close to what many of us experience. While the beginning of the story had hiccups, I found that the journey Anne took to get to the place is peace is the most important. I would encourage those who can only see errors and lengthy introductions to re-read this. Not skip words, paragraphs, sections or pages. I encourage you to see the rawness of what lies on these pages.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

The story line itself was very captivating, but the grammar and spelling definitly needs work. It was distracting having to reread a sentence because of sentence structure. I like the way you write, so keep working on it. Be sure to have an editor go over your story more than once next time around. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Solid 3

I loved this story and rather enjoyed the writing style. I felt that this journey was real almost from the very first paragraph. However, the grammar, usage, and mechanics errors really downgraded the quality. Why waste time on such a beautiful plot if you're going to muck it up with such easily-avoided mistakes? Not to mention, near the end, the story telling began to feel rushed and like there was less effort put into it. The ending felt bad and like a total cop-out. Anne's final thoughts seemed less intelligent and philosophical than all her earlier ones. It felt weak and out of character to me. But this story still moved me and even turned me on a few times. That's why I say you get a solid 3/5. Keep it up and I hope to read more amazing works from you in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
great story

I enjoyed reading this story a lot. It's the first one I read about bdsm, and I think it was a great introduction to that world, and it was great that so many things were explained about it. While I did notice the spelling and grammar mistakes, I did not feel that they detracted from the story. If anything, they added character, as if Anne was just writing in her journal.

GoldieWitchGoldieWitchover 11 years ago
Absolutely the finest

Hands down my very favorite story here at Literotica, thus far. And I have read my share. Thank you for sharing it. ;-) I have never experienced quite an array of emotions from a story.

idrubloodidrubloodover 11 years ago
Breath taking.

For one such as I who is not of the BDSM world, I found this story truly riveting. I felt wholly the emotional ups and downs. I understood the struggle that Annie went through in finding and accepting herself and a place to be who and what she truly is.

Grammatical errors aside, it was an eyeopening story. Long as it was, I could not stop until I learned how it all played out.

Thank you for sharing.

IDB.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Eh

The overall grammar and writing style is fairly decent, however, as a submissive, not a slave, I was kinda repulsed with about 90% of what Anne put up with...my vote is based on that, not any of the spelling or grammar mistakes the author might have made.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Great piece of erotica

Clean up the typo's, fill in the ending a bit, then try to get it published... YES, in my humble opinion it's that good! Truly an exciting story... keep up the great work, you have a wonderful imagination (or have lived through some wonderful experiences).

Sure hope to read more of you work in the near future!!!

shaynightshaynightalmost 11 years ago
Amazing!

I have never had a story make me feel like this one did. I loved how it wraped me up and made me forget my life. Thank you for writing it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Awesome Story

I have never felt such a gamut of emotion from a piece of erotica. Amazing story full of so much more than just a good lay. Fantastic storyline and well defined characters.

I would love to volunteer to help with editing and minor suggestions. I couldn't quite give it 5 stars but only because of the grammar and misspellings. Otherwise it was one of the best here or anywhere. Please keep writing, I'm very interested to know more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Awesome.

Forced orgasms for several chapters.

BookWyrm151BookWyrm151over 10 years ago

You have some great ideas for your story. But spend some time trying to improve your writing style. It seemed a little unfocused and sloppy, and that hid the great core that your story has.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Brilliant!

It's been a long time since I've read a story as good as this one, let alone it took a while to read as well (always appreciated). You really need to work on becoming a professional writer. I'd definitely buy your book in a heartbeat.

Please keep writing, I'd love to read more of your stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Mixed emotions

This story is positively inspirational. And negatively inspirational. I liked it and I hated it. I want to rewrite it. In some form, I almost certainly will.

I realize from the comments that this story was posted a decade ago and heaven only knows if the author pays any attention to new comments on it. PLEASE may I edit it? You have some wonderful lines, some great description, some really awesome and clever phrases... and the most pathetic, simple, sixth-grade writing mistakes. I'm appalled by the many comments praising this story as being well written. It isn't. The constant sentence fragments alone drove me nuts.

Writing aside, I'm also disturbed by the number of comments from people who think they are being "educated" about BDSM from this story. I have an entirely different experience of the BDSM community than the one described. I'm not sure I believe that places like Jon and Traci's house exist. The idea that a submissive should be trained to one "correct" way of behaving is absurd. My Master has no interest in me behaving anything like that. Other Doms I've been with have had different things they wanted. NONE of them have expected 98% of the "slave training" nonsense, and what any one wants is a completely individual thing. It's like deciding that women should have "wife training." How can you train someone to be the wife of a husband that doesn't yet exist? The Dom/me-sub relationship is a relationship. Its between two (or more) individuals. There are no general rules, just ideas to talk about. There are no "standards." There are no rituals that all subs or slaves need to learn, no training that can be generalized.

Most disturbing of all is the repeated crossing of the line from BDSM (which is consensual even in consensual non-consent) to RAPE. In real BDSM, the idea of discussing hard limits is so that they are NOT included in play, not so that the Doms can abuse them all as quickly as possible. Why would anyone expose their true hard limits if the purpose was to tell the Dom the things you refuse to have done to you so they could go ahead and do them? WTF? Genuine rape, nonconsensual sex acts, as an "initiation," as a practical joke "gift" at a bachelor's party, as part of "slave training" is horrifying. It is what gives BDSM the bad reputation that Anne is fighting through the whole story. In the same vein, the abuse of the idea of the safeword is disgusting.

This story has so much potential, Anne's journey is so important for people to understand, that it is frustrating as hell to have the story fuck itself in its own ass.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Amazing

I loved this story, I was able to relate to it in so many different ways, Thank you for this.

TcusterTcusterover 9 years ago
exquisite

Your novel is amazing. I have read this story 4 times and I am an avid reader. You put this novel together so very well. It makes me so happy and I get butterflies every time I read it. I'm so happy you decided to keep going with it. Please continue writing, you are a very good author in my book.

SubmissiveCuriositySubmissiveCuriosityover 9 years ago
Interesting...

I find the erotic details very pleasurable. Your descriptive development of characters was great, and the finite details of the events made me wet. I do however agree that some lines were crossed as far as the true meaning of a D/s relationship. Hard limits agree there for a reason. The first time I read it I didn't catch all the grammar mistakes, but the 2nd, 3rd and 4th times I did. This story could be really outstanding with proper editing and a little direction...wow, would blow it out of the water.

I love Anne and Adam..would love to see their story develop more. Great job!

his_squishiehis_squishieabout 9 years ago

Absolutely amazing! I hope to stumble upon Jon and Traci's place one day, haha.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Wow. Breathtaking!

This is an exceptionally well put together novel. So well written it gave me goosebumps.. Tactful writing alongside an incredibly erotic storyline stopped this being tacky. So well put together, please do carry on writing!!!

gracie920101gracie920101over 6 years ago

I love this story! Some of the scenes made me feel as if I was in the room during the action.

Thank you for such entertainment.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
I’m pretty much in agreement with with Anon of 03/29/14

Which is why I couldn’t stomach reading the story, I only managed to get a few pages in. I realised I’d already tried to read this story about a year ago.

I got past the monstrous abusive boyfriend who groomed her and broke her so badly that she wanted the pain as much or more than the pleasure. He was an abusive rapist.

It was when I got to this paragraph.....

“Once you agree to stay, if you ask to leave it's considered an act of rebellion. If you use your safe- word to get out of a non-painful situation. That too, is considered rebellion.”

I quit reading because those people were worse than the boyfriend. BDSM should be SAFE, SANE and CONSENSUAL. A safe word should be used to get out of ANY situation that is about to or has pushed beyond your hard limits. As for not being allowed to leave? WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK??? The legal definition of that very illegal situation is kidnapping.

All rational boundaries of consent, right v’s wrong have been destroyed in this story. She wasn’t a masochist before her ex moved from vanilla to rapist. Grooming someone in this way is sick, I know this because I was a victim of child sexual abuse.

She placed her trust in the wrong people, there is absolutely nothing wrong with being a masochist if that’s what you enjoy and want. To maintain good mental health you should follow the widely accepted tenets of BDSM.

BDSM is a perfect symbiosis of D/s when it is Safe, Sane and Consensual. It’s all about trust, honesty and respect between both (or more) parties involved. I skipped to the end of the story to discover that she returned to the abusive couple that she contacted via the newspaper advert. I didn’t need to read more, I couldn’t stomach more because it’s the stuff of my nightmares.

I don’t know if the story is taken from real life or if it’s fictional but if the woman in it is happy with her life then good for her. I prefer to deal in reality where my thoughts and opinions matter, where my trust, my mind and body is not abused and where safe words are sacrosanct even though I’ve never needed to use them. To any neophytes out there reading this story it is an account of a submissive woman but there’s no sign of any BDSM anywhere in this story. I found it so disheartening to see so many comments praising the story and only a few pointing out the painfully obvious flaws.

I couldn’t finish reading it because I’d prefer to live without the nightmares.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The author was extremely detailed in building up characters and scenarios. Grammar can always be edited, but ideas come to you and may never return. I don't know why I kept reading knowing I had 25 pages to the finish line. I was hoping things got better for the poor girl named Anne, that's why I kept reading.

I too thought the author went over the legal line. Oh that's right our entire legal system is corrupted. I think it was abusive and now I have this new defintion of BDSM.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

i think i might be new to bdsm (as in i have only done with partner, and never with multiple people) but from the comments i read, i dont think this is an educational material by any means, fiction yes, take it like that, but donot consider it as a educational material. i am a switch and this kind of bdsm practice, would make me hate bdsm, from both roles, but as a fantasy this is a good story and theme but for new people this is not how bdsm works

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Honestly this should be a published book. Could it use more editing, yes. But as a female submissive I really connected with the character. Maybe a little too much romance, but a really good expression of the urge to be a slave and the battle with one’s ego and day to day self. I found it to be thoughtful and educational for those that don’t understand this very real need that many of us need. That slaves do not necessarily need to be broken, just well trained with love to allow themselves to go to that sublime place of surrender. I also found it really interesting that the character has a desire to switch. Those of us who do switch understand that the power exchange is completely intoxicating. Understanding how to take someone on an exquisite journey of pain and pleasure is a deeply rewarding skill. So much more than sexual. I would have liked to have seen Annie explore that aspect of herself more deeply. Maybe the next work?

All in all, I really enjoyed this work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

From this "Author" 3 stories written 20/21 years ago, and has not written since. For all the enthusiastic comments and the one's who think this is educational information into BDSM, this story is a FANTASY!! As Anon from 5 years ago agreeing on a Anon post from 2014, and I too agree with them. BDSM is ALWAYS SAFE, SANE AND CONSENSUAL!!, there isn't any in this story or the 2 other stories (one story only got 1 comment) This story isn't about Submission, it's about a "Master", "Mistress" and "Handler" (No, they are Not) Grooming an Abused woman into Slavery and Pimping her out to friends. It shouldn't be taken as a Submissive or Slave Manual. With Cod Philosophy throughout, it crosses the line so many times, we have run out of lines!! No limits, using the safe word (but not taught safe word grunting or finger waving if she is gagged) and she is out, So not Consensual. They pimp her out to Terry (very similar to Sir Stephen in the Story of O) down to the British accent (No such thing, it's an upper class English accent, he isn't speaking in a Scottish accent or Welsh or Northern Irish accent) and he likes virgin's, and she is too tall to be 12 but can be a 15 year old!! and waxed, cleaned and Dressed as a schoolgirl in uniform (only private school's have a uniform in the US, however in my country from 4 years old going to Primary school, and Secondary school at 11 until leaving at 18, you are in uniform) And this is Not Role-playing!! A cream is applied to her vagina to make her Dry and Tight, so Terry in his Headmaster persona and a room just like a Headmaster's office with attached bedroom!! He Rapes her after he canes her and after applying another cream (Numbing?) He Fists her!! (Age play was a limit for her, and several others) The young man who she pissed off gets his own back by inviting 4 friends for a Rape gang bang for revenge and is Dp'ed. She is used basically. And someone beaten with whips, paddle and a cane for 20min before she safe words (and no skin is broken? Really?) And has sex after with the "handler" and the next morning gets 60 smacks to the same area, is able to go to work the next day!! (Yes realistic. Not.) The French language is masculine and feminine, eg Le and La, but to misspell Petite and Mort as well?! about saying about The Little Death and other errors. But I will stress that this is Fantasy Fiction and shouldn't be taken as Education or a Training manual for BDSM, it's nothing like it. Unfortunately alot of BDSM stories are inaccurate in Lit. And a common theme is that Safe, Sane and Consensual is absent. The "author" has taken themes from The Story of O and by the amount of "my sex" and "apex of my thighs/sex/whatever" also EL James, and the books/films were a load of bollocks and disowned by the BDSM community, just like the Story of O, 1954 and very dated. Both are misogynistic.(Women can write misogynistic, if it's shocking or lucrative) The "Author" did say about American attitudes to sex (Puritanical buttoned down white heterosexual) but it actually has the biggest porn industry in the world, and the most sex workers (adults and children) per head of population. There are better BDSM stories and I would recommend "Raw" and "Alex and Emma", just look up in story search. Finally, I don't understand why people of colour and other ethnicities are separate under Interracial by Lit. Segregation more like.

*Anony-mouse*

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous