All Comments on 'Tales From The Psych Ward 08 - The Final Chapter'

by The_Technician

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Wow.

I binged this series in one sitting. It sounds a lot like the characters go mad. It makes me think the two of them are telepaths but don't consciously control it, or that they are controlled by outside forces.

For yourself, I have nothing but respect. It's scary to write about one's own experiences in minute detail and then put them on the Internet for everyone to read. But I'm glad you did this time and added a personal anecdote. It's always illuminating to see inside the mind of someone who has a different reality. Maybe that's why so many people are enthralled by shows like Criminal Minds.

In any case, I expected Henderson to be in on it; not just the orderly. Thanks for the entertaining read.

PoesproppiePoesproppieabout 4 years ago

Fantastic series thank you for entertaining me!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userThe_Technician@The_Technician
1694 Followers
I was born in the Midwest, but have traveled extensively throughout the United States and Canada. Currently I am full-time camping throughout the United States and Canada and spending my time writing for both fun and profit. Books with longer stories such as the kind posted on...