Tales in Slavery Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His ass flexed as he bottomed out deep inside her, then relaxed as he withdrew until only the tip was still sheathed, and flexing as he buried his length again. Causing her to let out short squeals and gasps. He moved faster, his balls slapping off her drenched taint and in a few short minutes had her screaming through another orgasm.

I was still glaring as her screams began to quiet, and Master began to slow his thrusting. He looked down at her, a frown creasing his forehead and gave final thrust, the girl whimpered beneath him shaking her head no, mouthing, "No. No more."

He pulled out of the girl as she whimpered that she couldn't take anymore. He turned, his steel eyes still full of fire and falling to take in my drenched slit, then making the slow track up to my face.

Lust driven, I met his eyes boldly. The molten fury of boiling iron almost enough to make me lower my eyes in submission. But the fire of my own passion gave me the strength to meet his eyes as he moved away from the writhing girl, and crawled up my body.

His lips covered mine, devouring my tongue with a hunger I still had not grown accustomed to. His fangs scraped across my lips as he worked my tongue with his own. Blood welled up in the rivets his fangs made, only driving our kissing into a frenzy.

I tasted the girl's honeysuckle sex in his mouth, mingled with the dull copper that I knew to be my blood. I wanted to take the taste of her from him, and covet it within myself. I pushed against him, and he allowed me to roll him onto his back. Our mouths still moving together, as I climbed atop him. Unable to taste the girl on his tongue, I pulled back, looking down into his eyes.

'Where is the broken child?' He whispered into my mind, his eyes falling closed, as he anticipated where I would take my fevered kisses next.

I smiled darkly, the elixir of the girls sex driving me down the length of his body, my attention on the erection coated in her juices. "She's gone." I told him, my voice sounding alien to my ears. I licked the tip of his chilled cock, moaning, as I smelled the light citrus aroma of her.

I pulled his entire length into my mouth, fighting the urge to gag as the cock pushed against the back of my throat. Determined to cleanse her taste from his skin, I forced my eyes closed against the tears the filled them, refusing to be defeated.

He let out a long moan, as I sucked his cock, hungry not for him but for the taste that covered him. His hand rested lightly in my hair, his fingers tangling in the fine black strands, not forcing me to move or be still, just encouraging me to continue. I growled, unhuman and muffled, feeling the vibrations move through his dick, as I roughly licked against the underside.

In the past, I had been forced to suck Masters off, but never had I covered their cold cock willingly. I'd never felt so driven to give a Master that kind of pleasure. Even now, I did not suck my Master's dick purely for his pleasure, I was taking pleasure in his subtle but salty taste mixed with the honey of the girl, that even with my efforts I could not fully pull from the silky flesh.

I opened my eyes, not to look up at the face of the vampire moaning as my lips and tongue worked the length of his dick, but over at the girl. Her eyes were only half open, as she watched me as I worked the cock in my mouth. She was quiet now, the waves of her orgasms no longer battering her, her hand absently moving between her legs. She offered me an exhausted smile as her eyes closed, and she began drifting into euphoria driven seas of sleep.

I kept my eyes on her dozing form, as my tongue began lashing the underside of Master Julien's throbbing erection, his moans driving me to suck as much of him into my mouth, and continue to flick my tongue against the bundle of nerves on the underside of his glands.

Master began to buck, his long fingers gripping my hair tightly, forcing me to take his length until my nose was buried in his sparse tangle of pubic hair. I growled again, running my teeth over the smooth length, not to inflict any damage, but to change the sensations, to either quicken the coming flood or to stall it. I wasn't sure which, my mind was lost in the vehemence of this night's lovemaking.

I bobbed my head over his dick, running my tongue along the bottom then across the glands and over, touching the defined edge of the glands on the top of his penis, then back down again. I ran my teeth lightly over the flesh every third of fourth repetition. I forced my gaze from the girl, turning my head to better take all of his prick into my mouth. I eyes fell closed, as I concentrated on keeping the rhythm.

'I'm so close,' his voice whispered telepathically, a long moan issuing from his lips. His entire body quivered under my insistent mouth, the rhythmic slide-flick-slide-suck had him teetering on the brink.

I sped my assault, trying to prepare for the icy flood about to fill me. But he shuddered almost immediately, almost gagging me with the cold jizm. I swallowed it down, my lips still around the girth of his spasming cock. The odd feeling of having swallowed an ice cube caused me to swallow again and again, milking the last of the semen.

I had guessed his cum would be tinged with her taste, and I was right. I smiled as I licked the last of his seed from my lips, moving from between his outstretched legs. I lay down between Master Julien and the girl, looking to see that Cid was still sitting against the wall.

He smiled at me, his eyes flickering down to the hard cock bobbing to the beat of his heart. Almost asking me if he was next. I smiled and patted the bed, inviting him to join us. Not telling him 'yes,' but willing to entertain the possibility.

I turned my attention from Cid, and watched Master's face, as he recovered. I couldn't help smiling, it had been so long since I'd willingly brought a man orally. Strangely, I felt a little more whole feeling his seed slowly warm within me.

Master Julien turned his head, his eyes quieted and returning to their usual soft grey. 'Thank you for that,' he whispered in my mind. 'You surprised me.' He smiled, sated by the pure human pleasure.

I lowered my gaze, not slavishly, but respectful. "I surprised myself," I told him in a hushed tone. The empowerment I felt fading, pulling my arousal with it. I felt content to bask in the afterglow of Master and the girl.

Cid slipped up onto the bed, distracting both Julien and I, and rousing the girl. He curled up on the bed, content to simply snuggle with us. His hand cupping his erection, stroking it gently as it began to shrink.

The girl sat up slowly, pulling Master Julien's attention. She looked down at him, as he frowned. "I'm not what you think," she told him. "I -"

"Áine." He interrupted, he pronounced it 'Awnya', as he sat up, meeting her eyes.

"Not for a very long time, I lost that name, and those powers when I was raped and taken by one of the night creatures..." She kept any accusation from her voice, almost like she grouped the other vampires, and our Master separately, though they were the same. "It thought that it would be able to survive direct sunlight after it turned me, having taken all of my blood, only giving me a few drops of its own. That my seeming power over light and the sun would rid him of the curse of the dark..." She sighed. "It did not. I watched him burn in the morning sun."

"But you are not a vampire." Master said, sitting up, and frowning. "You don't taste like one, you don't move like one, and obviously don't feed like one."

"No, I am not. Blood does not sustain me. And the sun does not burn me. What I was before changed the magic of the blood." She turned away, her voice cracking. "I was foolish to have stayed out past sun-set, believing that my sway over the summer sun would ward off any evil. But as a goddess I was foolish; knowing only love, the miracles of growth and healing."

"When I was raped, I tried to used my magic against him, and stop his heart as I had done when some drunken king had forced himself upon me, but this creature was immune to my magic. And soon had forced himself upon me, and changed me into something that would never be welcome within Cnoc Áine..." She sobbed quietly.

She wiped the tears and turned back to Master Julien, shaking her head angrily. "I was taken, by another night creature from my homeland, and later sold as a slave. I passed as some exotic fey-human hybrid. My sweet, and intoxicating blood made me a specialty. That I can be drained and survive spared me from the usual slave treatment. I have been a slave for centuries...so many that I have lost count..."

"I feed from the pain and love from humans." Her hand coming down to move across my healed chest, as I lay between she and Master. She looked down at me for a long time, the silence between she and Master Julien thick with unspoken words. "I will understand if you want to take me to the next sale, because I threaten your territory. Once-goddess or not, I am still your slave."

12