All Comments on 'Tales of Dirty Old Man Ch. 11'

by Andyhm

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Carats

The weight measure is carat, not carrot. Love your story. Look forward to the next chapter.

ejwildmanejwildmanover 9 years ago
Cult of Andy

I think the story could be improved by reigning in the over-adoration as the family settles back to having Andy as an active member. He needs some challenges to show why he is adored. So far, he has lost his wife but has healed in ample time. Simone's issues were too easily solved. Handling some significant conflicts himself could show some depth of his character. It could show why he is adored by the guys in the family as well as the women. Among the men, only the devout cuckolds would like him for being a good lay to their women.

AndyhmAndyhmover 9 years agoAuthor
@ ejwildman

I think that some of your points are valid, maybe the solutions to some of the problems were too easy. But in my experience sometime the simple solution is the best. But in the end it is just a story.

But I do think that you are missed the point, that in the family there can be no cuckolds. All the couples/partners inside the family have to agree on the dynamics of their own relationships and the way they interact with the others. It's a two way relationship, not a one-way one.

Send me a mail if you want to discuss this further

Andyhm

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
A Dictionary Might Help

If English is not your first language. "Defiantly" does not have anywhere near the same meaning as "Definitely". Try looking the two words up in the dictionary. The two times within the chapters of this story you have used "Defiantly", the word you should have used was "definitely".

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Too fast

Simone has only known him for a day, and she's all in. Now Lisette will join two complete strangers in their 'family'; she shows no surprise (or shock?) when they tell her that they will pay for her tuition and lodging. No gratitude, either. Shouldn't she be ... overwhelmed?

Gazza6969Gazza6969about 1 year ago

Every chapter is a 5 and gathers me deeper in to the story, it is so well written.

I shall be bitterly disappointed if I don't receive an invitation to the wedding!

It really is a nice change not to be subjected to BBC's and various forms of humiliation.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAndyhm@Andyhm
Jan 2023 I’m afraid that for the foreseeable future I’ve had to put hold any work on current and future stories on this site. There is so much going on in my life currently that I’m unable to justify the time I spend writing short stories. Hopefully this will be a temporary h...