Tales of Symphonia Ch. 04

Story Info
Lloyd, Sheena, and Zelos - group fun!
4.3k words
5
12.6k
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/29/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A/N: Again, based on the video game. Don't have to know the game blah blah blah. If you like it, let me know!

*

Sheena woke up with the sun in her eyes. She groaned and rolled over onto her stomach, burying her face in her pillow.

An amused voice off to her left said, "I forgot how much you hate mornings."

"Damn right," she muttered into her pillow. Sheena turned her head slightly and one eye glared up at Lloyd. "And I forgot how obnoxiously cheerful you are in the mornings."

He laughed and placed a hand on her back. "That's no way to talk to someone you're dating."

She flipped over onto her back again. "I can't help it. I wake up early, the sun shining, birds chirping, no coffee, and my boyfriend all the way on the other side of the bed." She pouted at him, her eyes laughing.

Lloyd reached out, grabbed her by the waist, and pulled her close. "Better?"

"Much." She began tracing circles on his bare chest. "Lloyd, what are we going to do today?"

His hand moved up from her waist to her left breast, and she giggled. "Besides that."

"Well, I didn't have any other plans." He squeezed her breast, amused at how quickly her nipple hardened. She placed a wet kiss on his chest as her hand traveled slowly down his body.

"Neither did I." Her fingers wrapped around his cock, rubbing gently as she pulled it gently. His breath hissed through his teeth and he began to knead her large tit.

Sheena pressed closer to him, the breast that wasn't in his hand smushed against his side. He was amazed again that she was so athletic and still so voluptuous, with a figure that drove him mad, and that she wanted him.

As she started to duck under the blankets, he caught her arm. She looked at him in surprise. "Sheena, can I ask you something?"

"Anything."

"Last night, you asked if you were my first, but you never told me who yours was."

"Oh, damn. Anything but that?" Her face had turned red and she wouldn't look him in the eye.

He was surprised. She was usually open and honest with everyone; this evasion made him nervous. "Why are you so embarrassed? It's not like it's someone I know."

She was completely silent, and he stared. "I know him? But that's still . . ." his face grew pale when she kept looking at her hands. "Not Zelos!"

She looked at her hands. "It was before we ever met. We were at the Research Academy at the same time, and I thought that it was, you know, love." She laughed weakly. "I was young, and stupid, and didn't know what a playboy he was. I was just thrilled that the Chosen was interested in me."

The fact that she was clearly so upset over having to tell him made him feel strange. "So . . . what? Do you still . . .?"

"No, of course not!" Sheena looked up at him, her arms crossed over her chest, hiding her bare breasts. "He refused to let anyone know we were dating, so I dumped him." Her frown was fierce. "I couldn't stay with someone like that."

Lloyd reached out and wrapped his arms around her. "You were both young, and Zelos is . . . well, Zelos."

Her brow smoothed out and she smiled at him. She reached up and held onto his arms. "He's different than he was, now. But he's still an ass." Sheena glanced up at him. "You're not going to ask me anything else, are you?"

"Now that you said that, I sort of want to." He smiled gently and squeezed her.

She sighed. "If you're going to be that way about it . . . Kuchinawa. And that's it."

"Wait, the guy who was working with the Pope?" His eyes were a little surprised.

"Yes, him. We grew up together, and after Zelos I wanted someone who I knew I could trust." She laughed humorlessly. "Great judge of character, huh?"

His arms tightened around her. "Stop it. You were young, and there's nothing wrong with being young."

She smiled up at him and rested her head on his shoulder. "Thanks, Lloyd."

~ $ ~ $ ~ $ ~

Lloyd was waiting for Zelos when he got back to his room. Zelos was a little surprised and a little disappointed; he'd planned on having Colette over, and Lloyd being there effectively killed that idea. But then he grinned. "Lloyd, my man, how was it?" He winked lasciviously. "Good, isn't she? I told-"

He broke off as two swords crossed at his throat. He swallowed hard, then said, "She told you, then?"

Lloyd didn't smile. "She told me."

"Everything?"

"Enough."

Zelos laughed nervously. "Lloyd, put the swords away. Don't you want to hear my side of the story?"

For a heartbeat, Lloyd stood there, staring at him. Then he thrust the swords back into their sheathes and leaned against the wall. "Go ahead."

Zelos sat down on the bed and smiled at him. "She told you about her and me, and her and Kuchinawa, right?" Lloyd nodded, and the red-haired man grinned. "Did she tell you about her and me and Kuchinawa?"

"What?"

"That's right. Both of us at once." He smiled, looking at memory. "Drove her absolutely wild, as I recall."

Lloyd moved over to the chair along the wall and sat down, hard. "B-but . . . ." He trailed off, looking at Zelos incredulously, his mind racing. How could he reconcile what he was hearing with the Sheena he knew, the Sheena he thought he was falling in love with?

Then he remembered the Sheena from last night, and things clicked.

Zelos saw the moment when everything went together, and smiled. "Lloyd, if you're willing, I have an idea."

~ $ ~ $ ~ $ ~

Sheena went looking for Genis after they got back; Lloyd said he had something to do, and so they went their own ways for a little while. She found Colette, looking flustered over something in the kitchen, and Regal reading before she finally found Genis.

He was sitting in the garden Colette and Raine had planted, reading one of Raine's old books under a half-grown fruit tree, looking every bit the elven scholar. "Genis?"

He looked up, startled, then smiled at her. "Sheena, hi!"

She settled down on the ground next to him, wrapping her arms around her knees. "So, we were going to talk about how to get you and Presea together, right?"

"Um, yeah." He set the book aside and ran a hand through his hair. "I mean, I know she likes me, but there just doesn't seem to . . . ." He blushed and stopped talking.

"Well, there's something right there." Sheena looked at him critically, but not unkindly. "Genis, you need to try to stop blushing whenever you talk about her, or see her, or think about her. She's a strong girl; she needs someone who isn't afraid of his feelings."

He sighed and leaned back against the tree. "I know, but . . ." he shook his head. "I just don't know what else to do."

Sheena laid back and stretched out on the warm grass, her arms over her head, and thought. She didn't notice the way Genis's eyes traveled over her body while she stretched, and by the time she looked at him again, his eyes were back on her face. "Well, what have you been doing?"

"W-well, I . . . I compliment her on things, and whenever she lets me, I kiss her."

"Okay, both good." Her face grew sly. "As long as you aren't complimenting her on stupid guy things, like belching and stuff."

The look he shot her was scandalized. "Of course not! Things like her hair, and how she looks and stuff like that."

She sat up and turned to face him. "You say you kiss her. How?"

He blushed again, and she sighed. "Genis, stop that."

"Well, just, you know, on the lips."

Sheena let out an exasperated sigh. "That's not what I meant, and you know it. Like, how?" Genis was looking really uncomfortable now, and his face was getting redder. Finally, she rolled her eyes. "Show me, then."

"What?"

"Kiss me like you kiss Presea."

"But . . . Sheena, I can't! I mean, you and Lloyd are . . . Lloyd's my best friend, and I . . . it's just not right!" His face was redder than ever, and he wouldn't look at her.

She scooted over closer to him and put an arm around his shoulder. "Genis, it's not like we'll mean anything by it. It's education, research."

He looked doubtful, but nodded slowly. "If you're sure, Sheena."

"Of course I'm sure."

"Okay." He put his arms around her and pulled her close. His motions were a little awkward, and when he pressed his lips to hers, their noses bumped.

When they broke the kiss, they looked at each other from a few inches apart. "Genis, that was . . . well, terrible." He looked hurt and pulled away. Sheena shook her head. "You're just inexperienced, that's all. We can work on that."

Genis still didn't look happy about it, but at least he no longer had a kicked puppy look on his face. He muttered under his breath, "I can't help that I was nervous."

She laughed, and he turned red. "Of course not. Don't worry about it, really." Sheena arranged herself so that she was sitting cross-legged in front of him and put on her best teaching expression. "First, tilt your head. Kind of keep watch for how she tilts hers, then tilt yours the opposite way." She tipped her head to her left, and he tipped his to her right.

"Like this?"

She smiled. "Yes. And that one simple move will get rid of that nose bumping thing."

They heard footsteps coming, and both of them turned. Lloyd was walking towards them, but he didn't really see them. His face was abstracted and he was walking very slowly.

Genis blushed and grabbed his book, pulling it up to cover as much of his face as possible. Sheena sat up straight and turned to face him. "Hi, Lloyd!"

He started at the sound of her voice, then blinked at the two of them sitting on the ground for a moment. "Sheena! I was looking for you."

"Oh? What for?"

He bit his lip. "I was wondering if you wanted to have dinner in Meltokio again tonight. I have . . . a surprise for afterwards."

Sheena's smile brightened her whole face. "That would be great! When?"

"A few hours? I've got a few things to see to here."

"Okay."

Lloyd started away, stopped as he noticed Genis sitting there, seemingly for the first time, and smiled weakly. He waved vaguely with one hand. "Hey, Genis."

Genis watched Lloyd walk away with a slight frown; there was something not quite right about the way his friend was acting, but he couldn't figure out what.

Sheena, however, watched him walk away with a small smile, then turned to Genis. "We'll have to talk more later, but until then . . . ." She grabbed his face, pulled it to hers, and kissed him. The book dropped from his hands when she stuck her tongue in his mouth. His hands gripped her waist and his eyelids dropped shut. And that was when she broke the kiss.

They stared at each other for a moment, then she smiled, her eyes glinting with mischief. "See? Not hard at all. Just do that the ne-mmmmmf!"

His hands had tightened around her waist and pulled her close, pressing her against him and kissing her again. He was much better than he had been, and Sheena's fingers twined together behind his neck. Genis could feel her breasts pressing against his chest, could even feel her hard nipples through their clothes.

He felt a stirring between his legs and backed away from the kiss quickly. She looked at him, her eyes half-closed and her mouth half-open. "I . . . should go get ready."

Sheena shook her head quickly, then stood gracefully and walked away. Genis watched her go, and placed his book in his lap to hide the growing bulge there as he studied her motion.

~ $ ~ $ ~ $ ~

After dinner, Sheena and Lloyd walked through the streets of Meltokio again, arm in arm. The night was a little cooler than it had been, and Sheena snuggled herself against his side.

They reached Zelos's mansion and stepped inside. Sebastian was waiting again, and greeted them warmly. He looked at Lloyd with a small smile. "Everything is as you requested, sir." He handed Lloyd something small and bowed slightly. "I shall retire for the evening. If you need anything, please feel free to call."

Lloyd nodded, and turned to Sheena with a slightly nervous smile. "Let's go upstairs." She nodded and headed for the stairs, but he grabbed her arm. "Put this on first."

He handed her a blindfold. She looked at it quizzically, then shrugged and put it on. "Happy?"

He took her hand and started leading her towards the stairs. "Very."

They went up slowly, and she smiled to herself. This reminded her of some of the training exercises she had done in Mizuho, the ones where you were supposed to sense who was near you. She'd never been any good at it, though, and she was glad that Lloyd was still holding on to her hand.

At the landing on the second floor, Lloyd stopped. "Wait here for a second. I want to make sure everything's set up." She felt him let go of her hand and heard a door open and close.

Sheena moved carefully to lean against one of the walls. This whole thing was very mysterious, not like Lloyd at all. She wondered what was waiting for her in that room that was making him so edgy to show her. The door opened again, and she felt him take her hand again.

"Come on Sheena."

She let him lead her into the room, and heard the door close and lock behind them. She reached up to take off the blindfold, and he touched her hand. "Leave it on for now. Please?"

"Okay." She felt him embrace her and guide her a few steps back into the room. Lloyd kissed her gently, one hand high on her back pressing her body to his. Another hand began to unzip the back of her dress, one finger running down her spine as it became exposed and making her shiver.

Gentle hands slid her dress down and off, until she was standing there in her underwear and high heels, her dress in a heap in a corner. She had worn a bra this time, a lacy thing with the main purpose of coming off, that did nothing to hide her stiffening nipples.

A hand on either breast, and a mouth on her neck, made her sigh happily. What was making her even more aroused was the different ways the hands on her breasts were moving. The one on her left was gentle, moving slowly in a circle around her nipple without actually touching the nub, feeling the lace and the warmth of her skin under it. The one on her right was moving quickly, pressing in on her nipple and rubbing hard.

She moaned softly and twisted her hands behind her, unfastening her bra. The hands stopped while she pulled it off, then reattached to her, skin on skin. Sheena arched her back slightly, pressing her soft breasts into the hands on them, while her own hands moved to tangle in Lloyd's hair.

The hand on her right breast vanished, and reappeared between her legs. One finger rubbed the fabric of her panties, feeling the gathering moisture there. It pressed quickly on her clit, making her pussy pulse softly, and she spread her legs slightly, giving him more access.

Lloyd's mouth moved from her neck to her right breast, taking the place of the hand that had been there. His tongue flicked her nipple, and she began to run her fingers through his hair. "Oh Lloyd, that feels so good, don't stop."

That was when she felt the other mouth.

Her head snapped up, her eyes snapped open, even though she couldn't see anything with the blindfold on. The two mouths on her kept moving, one on her breast and the other probing her pussy through her panties. She tried to keep her voice steady. "Who else is here?"

The mouth on her breast left with a final lick across her hard nipple. Lloyd's voice came from somewhere close and slightly to her left. "If you want him to leave, he will." A hand caressed her waist, and his breath tickled her ear. "But if you want us both, you can have us." He kissed her neck softly. "But I want you to decide before you take off the blindfold."

Sheena tried to think, but it was hard to concentrate while there was a hot, wet mouth moving over her already wet pussy. "Can . . . can he stop for a minute? I can't think."

Lloyd's hand moved from her waist and she heard a light smack. The mouth came away from her pussy, and the momentary twinge of loss there put her a long way towards her decision. But she still thought for a few moments about whether or not she really wanted to.

Finally, she nodded. "Yes. Yes, I want this -- you. Both of you." There was a moment's silence, and then she felt the air rush as they both moved towards her. Hands were all over her body, touching and caressing and stroking. Another hand slid between her legs, and Sheena let out a low moan as it pushed her panties to the side and ran a finger along the slippery lips of her vulva.

Then the mouth was there, sucking on her clit as one finger slipped slowly into her tight cunt. She placed her hands on the shoulders of the man in front of her to brace herself, and was surprised to feel that he was still dressed. Her hands began to undo the buttons on his shirt and slide it off of his shoulders.

The mouth between her legs disappeared, making her sigh with disappointment. She felt the other man move behind her, his hands circling around to cup her breasts from behind and his stiff cock nestling in the crack of her ass. As the man in front of her bent to take of his pants, he also grabbed her panties and slid them down her legs.

Sheena felt the cock against her ass like a heated metal rod, and she twitched her hips back and around. The man in front of her began to kiss her, his cock hitting her just below her navel. His hand moved down between her legs and started to rub the wetness there.

One of her hands dropped down between them and grabbed his cock; the other went behind her and grabbed the cock that was stroking itself between her ass cheeks. She started to stroke them, using the same rhythm that was happening between her legs.

A hand from behind joined the other one in her pussy, one thrusting into the hot, wet hole there and the other pressing hard on her clit. The pressure was becoming too much, and she started to grind down on the hands. Suddenly, her body tensed and her hands squeezed the cocks in her hands.

She screamed, and her legs gave out. Strong hands from behind caught her and lowered her gently. Her eyes opened slowly, and she gradually realized two things. First, that she could see; they must have taken her blindfold off while she was cumming. And secondly, what she was seeing; the face above hers was familiar. "Z-zelos?" He smiled at her, and she looked over at Lloyd, who was squatting down in front of her. "Lloyd, what . . .?"

His face was concerned, but a little accusatory. "He told me everything." She looked away and bit her lip. Zelos moved away from her, squatting beside Lloyd.

She looked at the red-haired man accusingly, and he shrugged. "When you're held at sword-point, you tell what you know."

The two men looked at her uncomfortably, trying to gauge her mood. They clearly weren't sure if she wanted to proceed or if she was going to have a fit. Instead, she shifted around until she was kneeling. Her hands reached out and grabbed their cocks.

As she stroked them, she pulled them forward gently, closer to where she was on the floor. Sheena's fingers slipped over and around the heads of their hot dicks, picking up the droplets of precum that were gathering on them.

Her head dipped forward and she licked the tip of each cock quickly. Each lick was rewarded with a hissing breath from the man above, and she smiled. She slid her lips over the head of Lloyd's cock, still using one hand to work Zelos's. She felt a hand reach down and begin to knead her breast, and she let out a small moan, vibrating Lloyd's cock.

When she felt him start to thrust into her mouth, she pulled off and switched to sucking on Zelos, working Lloyd's stiff cock with her hand. Sheena took as much of him into her mouth as she could, and Zelos's hand tangled in her hair, guiding her mouth on his dick.

She felt a shift as Lloyd moved, and then felt his fingers probing her vulva, rubbing around her clit and sliding down to dip into her dripping hole. Her pussy pulsed around his finger, and she tried to push down onto his hand. Lloyd pulled his hand away, and she squeezed his cock, hard, to let him know that she was disappointed.

12