Tales of Symphonia Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Zelos pulled her head off his cock, and a string of saliva and precum stretched between her mouth and the tip of his cock and broke. He pulled her to her feet and kissed her hard, thrusting his tongue into her mouth. His hands slipped down to her ass and lifted her up, encouraging her to wrap her long, toned legs around him.

Her legs hooked around his waist and his thick hard cock slid into her cunt. Sheena felt his hands grip the cheeks of her ass and spread them while he used them to move her up and down on his shaft. Her arms locked behind his neck and her mouth stayed attached to his, her tongue working furiously in his mouth.

Suddenly, something cold and wet was being rubbed on her tight asshole, and she gasped. Sheena detached her mouth from Zelos's and turned her head as much as she could. She saw Lloyd behind her, smearing lube on his hot cock and aiming it at where her ass cheeks were spread.

Lloyd pressed the head of his cock against her sphincter and began to push his hips forward. Zelos had stopped riding her up and down on his cock, letting Lloyd slide slowly into her ass. Both of them held steady inside her, letting her get used to the feeling of two cocks inside her.

Sheena was suspended between them, a cock in her ass and her pussy, and began to squirm, trying to get them to move inside her. She felt a deep-down itch start between her legs and moaned, "God, just fuck me now."

The hard shafts filling her began to move, Zelos sliding out of her pussy while Lloyd pushed more firmly into her ass. Then they switched, one pushing in while the other slid out. She began to whimper, her breath coming in harsh, ragged gasps, as she felt the two shafts spreading her open.

Her head fell back against Lloyd's shoulder, eyes closed. His hands slid around her, grasping her breasts and squeezing them as he fucked her ass. He could feel Zelos's cock through the thin membrane inside her when they thrust into her. She felt incredibly tight and even hotter than usual, and he had to think about something else to prevent coming so soon.

She started writhing, forcing them to grab her more tightly to keep from dropping her. The groans and moans she was making began to grow louder and louder, and the two men started to move faster inside of her.

She started to let out little shrieks, and Lloyd bent his head forward to kiss her, muffling her noises. When Lloyd had to stop for breath, Zelos waited long enough to let her take in a breath, and then took over the kiss.

They traded her mouth back and forth like that until she stiffened again, and they could feel her orgasm rush through her. As her tight pussy and ass pulsed around them, each of them felt his own orgasm start.

When they withdrew from her, she stood shakily for a second, cum dripping from her ass and cunt. Then, her knees started to go, and Lloyd picked her up and carried her to the bed. She lay there for a while, eyes closed and panting, feeling the creamy liquid oozing out of her body.

She felt the bed shift when Zelos joined them on the bed, felt both sets of hands stroking her hair back. Her eyes opened, looking up at the two faces above hers. "Wow," she breathed. "Can we do that again?"

12