Tales of the Baron Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Daddy's not very happy with you," She said in her little girl voice as she threw a blast of Hellfire so strong that it shattered one of my Protective spells.

I realized that she was no ordinary demon, but a much more powerful demon lord or maybe even a devil. I had to defeat her quickly before the protective wall would collapse and she could hurt any of the others.

"Little girl didn't your mommy tell you not to play with fire or you might get burned," I said as I bathed her in a full blast of my own hellfire. I saw her body catch fire and burst into flames as the room filled with smoke and the sickly sweet stink of burning flesh.

But she stepped forward through my flames and laughed at me. "Oh, baby brother, you'll have to do better than that," she chided as the burning flesh melted off her body to reveal a scaled and spiked demonic form underneath. She continued to laugh as she grew in size until her new form was well over twelve feet tall. She had turned into a nightmarish creature made of claw, fang and spikes as she charged towards me. She hit me with such force that it knocked me off my feet. She roared with laughter and started to drive her fist towards my head.

That blow could have done some serious damaged if it had connected, good thing that I had transformed my body into mass of living Hellfire. She realized her mistake to late to stop her punch. Her fist passed through my skull, burning her hand and most of her arm. I stood up and walked though her, letting my body of living hellfire burn her as I traveled.

She was screaming in pain and rage when she turned around to find me in human form once again. She was injured but not that badly, she could still defeat me yet; she lunged at me with amazing speed and connected with several blows shattering the last of my protective shields and knocking me back several yards.

I launched three mystical bolts at her, hitting my target with all three, but that just slowed her down and spurred her anger. She stopped her charge and drew herself up to her full height, then looking down at me she released a powerful blast of mystic energy that slammed into my chest knocking me to the ground. I lay there stunned, helpless for a few seconds, trying to regain my feet before she could attack me again. I was too late.

She leapt into the air and would have landed on top of me, if it weren't for Hunter nailing her in mid air with a blast from his rifle. Her acid-like blood left a trail in the air as the force of the blast knocked her against the sidewall.

The room was still shaking from the force of her impact. But she quickly regained her feet and charged at me again, this time her jaws where expanding into a huge mouth of razor sharp, venomous teeth as if she intended to swallow me whole.

This is really going to hurt, I thought as I drew my fist back and punched it into her opened mouth with all my strength, driving my fist deep into her throat. I don't know which of us screamed louder. Was it I as the force of her attack dislocated my shoulder and her teeth tore into my flesh? Or was it her, as I released a large blast of white hot hellfire down her throat and into her unprotected gut, burning her from the inside out. I kept screaming as I continued to release my hellfire, pouring it into her as fast as I could summon it. I didn't stop until I was completely drained and felt myself drop to the ground.

I wasn't unconscious long because the room still stunk of her burnt flesh and her skull was still wrapped around my useless right arm, when the women woke me up. "Father, thank God you're awake. You need to tell me how to seal the Hellmouth."

"Help me up."

"Are you strong enough, my Love?" Lyra asked worriedly as her naked body pressed against mine, steadying me on my feet.

"I'm strong enough for a lot of things," I said suggestively as I kissed her temple.

I looked towards the Hellmouth to see Hunter, Kathy and Samuel standing near it at the ready. As we got closer I flung my right arm forward and jerked it upward and back into place. It was painful, but the pain quickly faded away as I summoned up the last of my will and sent magical energy into my arm to mend the broken bone and regenerate the damaged flesh.

"That feels better. Now, everyone step back. Hunter, please have your men start placing charges. When I am done here I want this cavern sealed permanently. Sabrina, Samuel I'm going to need you two to perform the ritual to close the portal. The ritual is long and complicated but together you two can do it." With that said, I started explaining to them the long and careful spell that would seal the portal once and for all.

12