All Comments on 'Tali'

by litmoir

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

NORMALLY I DON'T READ BSMD STORIES BECAUSE I CAN'T SEE HOW IT CAN BE AN LOVING RELATIONSHIP. BUT I WOULD LIKE TO SEE WHERE YOU GO WITH THIS ONE. MAYBE YOU COULD SHOW HOW THIS COULD EVOLVE INTO SUCH AN RELATIONSHIP

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
love it

Such an awesome beginning...i live the lifestyle and i can so see myself from Tali's standpoint . Im very curious about the turns her Master will take...to those who don't understand how it can be based on love please know this...a true bdsm relationship is based purely on a never ending love...no divorce or separations...in vanilla marriages they toss divorce and partners around so carelessly...i live to love my Master and in return he loves and protects me

hisangelbeautyhisangelbeautyabout 11 years ago
Nice read

I can't wait to see what you write next with this story, Tali's confusion is wonderful not to mention kind of sad. please add to this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
oh, you MUST continue

There is so much going on here, so much we don't know. Who are these people? What is the rest of the story about how she came to be his? What was her life like before? Why did he take her? What kind of society is this? Who is Kien to Miro? Why has Kien pushed the issue now, if it has been going on for years? Or has he, and it has just now gotten through to Miro? If that's the case, what cracked Miro's walls? He has kept her in servitude but not sexually? He has conditioned her so deeply it will be difficult to loosen those bindings. Many, many more quetions.

This story is truelly an enthralling study in human nature.

Although some may argue this as noncon (and reallly her inital choice can not be truelly seen as consent under the circumstances), you have created a study of one particular domminance/submission dynamic. Keep it here.

mel_pomenemel_pomeneabout 11 years ago
What a fascinating ...,

... unusual and very well-written story. I really hope, as the others who have commented here, that you continue with this amazing story. one of the best I think I have ever read.

Thank you for sharing your wonderful talent with us in this and please say there will be more to come. Five stars seems barely enough.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Very good

I really liked the story, and the no sex concept, must add characters past/how you they know each there or met. or maybe small physical descriptions , eg: height, age

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
amazing

Love the story. While much is left out. It is not needed. I feel it is perfect and would love more chapters.

eWomaneWomanabout 11 years ago
If this story...

goes where I hope it's going -- it will be in my top 5 favorites! The no sex is a welcome break from the usual. Five stars to ya;...take care -- i've got more reading to do...;)

funinthesungirl19funinthesungirl19over 10 years ago
Amazing!

I found this story when you favorited one of mine (thanks!), and wow, I'm really glad I did. This - Tali - is the end point many BDSM stories suggest, without thinking about the consequences. I love this; I can't wait to see where this story goes. Thanks for writing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
fascinating.

I find the whole concept of this story incredibly interesting. There is something very sweet about it and it perfectly illustrates the unquestioning desire that a sub feels for their master.

spearishspearishalmost 10 years ago
Interesting and enthralling!

The loss of self is fascinating to read but also so incredibly sad .

FA_JFFA_JFalmost 10 years ago

Spearish, Agree with you completely about the sadness of the loss of self. And it unfortunately abounds in this category. Here we have the reverse.

I would like to say to anyone new to, or considering this story, that Tali has had her 'self' taken away before the story begins. The story is about her master trying undo what he has done, to help her reclaim herself. We see the struggles they both go through travelling new territory. It is bittersweet and enthralling.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

This one made me so sad, i had tears in my eyes while reading it.

TootsallTootsallover 9 years ago
Late to the party but...

I have read ahead and now come back to vote and comment.

First, thank you for rating it as BDSM: had it been non-com I likely would never have looked at it.

Secondly, I would appreciate knowing how and why she was so severely brainwashed in the first place and then why her Dom had a change (reversal), of heart...did a voice speak to him in his sleep one night?...did he witness something that caused him to question himself? He spent 10(?) years wiping out her very humanity and now he wants to give it back? Curious.

Third; although I appreciate your reason for the non-sex aspect, I also think that it's use as punishment/reward in a D/s relationship is too important to ignore or avoid. Notwithstanding that your writing is still worthy of 5* and a heart-felt "Thank You"

litmoirlitmoirover 9 years agoAuthor
Thanks!

@tootsall, thank you for the comments!

I tried to inject little hints that Kien was the reason for the change in heart - sorry that didn't quite make it through though!

There are a lot more personal reasons that I did not include sex - if you care to know feel free to drop me a pm (email?) and id be happy to share :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Emotionally pulling

I cried my way through two chapters of this tale. Youve written an amazing piece that i think a lot of people in this lifestyle can completely identify with. Please write more chapters!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous