Talk about FUNK Ch. 02

Story Info
The fun continues!
1.7k words
4.33
16.1k
2
3

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/27/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a work of fiction and all characters (with the exception of the name of the band involved) within exist only within the confines of my imagination. This work remains the sole property of the author. All copyright laws apply.

To get a grip on what's happening in this chapter, I recommend reading Chap 1 of Talk About Funk.

Many thanks go out to sexi_sub for her help in editing this piece.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Oh god tongue fuck my ass Sir deeper!" she screamed.

That's where I left off the previous chapter with Marly (Oh I forgot to mention in Chap 1 my Transsexual lovers name was Marly).

As I licked and tongued Marly's ass, she raised her ass up a bit, putting her shaved balls right in front of my mouth. Without a second thought, I sucked first one, then the other one into my mouth. It just seemed so natural, even though this was something totally new to me. With one hand, I freed her cock from its restraining thong, and stroked its full length for the first time.

The bulbous head was slick with her juices, making it slide like silk through my fingers. Marly rose her hips a bit more, causing the head of her cock to brush across my lips, smearing them with her precum. Of course, my tongue darted out, tasting the slimy liquid, then flicking out across the head, catching even more of her juice to draw back into my mouth. Opening my mouth wide, I took the first ever cock I had ever sucked, into my mouth. My tongue swirled around the head, then I sucked it in as deep as I could, not stopping until the head hit my gag reflex, causing me to choke some, and draw back.

Marly was panting and moaning around my cock head as I sucked on hers. Whether it was voluntary or not, she started to thrust her hips slightly, beginning the motions known to all throughout time. Each time her cock would slide into my mouth though, my gag reflex kicked in, not letting me swallow her cock head as she had mine.

I felt Marley pull her mouth off my cock as she continued her small shallow thrusts into my mouth. As her cock hit my gag reflex the next time and I started to gag, she thrust her wet forefinger into my virgin ass, causing me to gasp.

As I did, she gave a mighty thrust of her hips. Suddenly, her beautiful cock slid deep into my throat! All of a sudden, I was in total heaven, deep throating my first cock ever.

Marly continued by slowly working her finger in and out of my ass as I worked the muscles of my throat around her cock. The sensations were like nothing I had ever felt in my life. I continued sucking, Marly continued thrusting, pulling almost totally out of my mouth, then thrusting back in faster and faster.

Deep throating her became easier with each thrust into my mouth. I could hear her breathing grow ragged and felt her cock swell in my mouth as she groaned.

"I'm going to cum Sir, I'm going to cummmmmmmmm!"

I reached up and gripped her ass cheeks in my hands, not allowing her to withdraw and started sucking her even harder. Her cock swelled, then began to twitch and I was rewarded with a blast of her hot cum across my tongue. I bobbed my head one last time, taking her in as deep as I could possibly get her, her balls resting on my nose, as she shot blast after blast of her salty sweet cum straight down my throat.

Marly's back arched, her legs stiffened and she began to buck as her orgasm wracked her body. When the last just of cum dribbled down my throat, she collapsed on me, then slid off onto her side, a thin thread of her cum connecting her cock head to my lips. As she lay there panting, all I could think was, I just sucked a cock, and damn I loved it.

As her breathing slowed back to something resembling normalcy, she gasped, "Sir is very good at that!"

I had to smile slightly as I told her that she had just popped my oral cherry.

"Oh my god," she gasped, "you have got to be kidding me, you sucked me better then most of the women I have ever been with."

I assured her that it was my first time ever and she could only shake her head in disbelief. Marly then proceeded to reverse her position and we cuddled for a bit, her hand never leaving my hard cock.

"Poor Sir," she cooed, "you got this girl off, but you haven't cum yet. This girl must do something about that immediately!"

With that, she reached to where she had dropped her purse on the side of the bed and rummaged through it for a minute. Pulling her hand out, I glanced to see what she had been looking for. A bottle of AnalEze was clutched in her hand. She proceeded to pop the flip top, and squeezed a dollop of it out into her hand, then reached out, slathering that cool slick lube all over my cock. She then squeezed some more out onto her first two fingers and slid her hand between her legs, spreading the lube all around and into her tight asshole.

I raised up to start to get on top of her when she stopped me by placing her hand on my chest and pushing me back down onto my back. Throwing her leg up over me, she straddled my stomach. Reaching down between us, she took my slickened cock in her hand and began to rub it all around her tight bunghole. Raising up off me slightly, she lined the head of my cock with her lubed ass. Pushing back and down, she strained to force the head past her anal ring.

Raising up again, getting a better angle, she sat straight down, my cock head, forcing its way past her sphincter with an audible POP. With a grunt, she slide all the way down on me, until her ass cheeks were crushing my pubic hair. FUCK, her asshole was tighter then anything I had ever felt in my life!

I wanted to start thrusting my hips up into her immediately, but she shook her head, telling me, "Let me get used to your cock splitting me open for a second Sir."

Then, she rose slightly, her ass clenching my cock like a vice and plunged back down on me. Inches at a time she would rise up only to plunge back down again until she was taking me fully inside her ass.

She straightened herself up, looking down at me and started fucking herself up and down on my cock, slowly at first, then faster and faster, like a snowball rolling down a hill, gathering speed. Her formerly flaccid cock, now pointing straight out at me, bobbing up and down with her exertions.

Bouncing up and down on my cock, she threw her head back and began to maul her tits in her hands. She looked so fucking sexy, mauling her tits like that, her face contorted in a mix of pleasure and pain as she rode my cock for all it was worth.

I couldn't take it any longer, watching her gorgeous cock bouncing like it was, so I reached out and took her in my hand, stroking my hand up and down the shaft. At the first touch of my hand, she moaned loudly and began to ride me even faster, if that was possible.

For what seemed to be hours, she rode me. Both of us oblivious to anything else on the planet, wrapped up in the sensations we were giving each other. Time seemed to stand still as we gave in to our carnal urges. The only sounds in the room now, were our ragged breathing, her moans, my grunts of pleasure and the sounds her ass slapping against my thighs. Reaching up, I brushed her hands aside and took both of her breasts in my hands. Gently at first, I squeezed and kneaded them, feeling them soft and pliant in my grip. The nipples standing out like pebbles on the beach, seeming to grow harder and harder under my ministrations.

Pulling her forward by her breasts, I tugged her down onto me, wrapping my arms around her back and kissing her cheeks, her chin and finally, her mouth. My tongue darted inside her mouth, dueling with hers. Her hips continued the age old rise and fall rhythm that was oh so natural to both men and women.

I don't know how I managed to last as long as I had, but I growled into her ear, "I'm going to cum baby, I'm going to fill your sweet ass with my seed!"

Hearing that, Marly redoubled her efforts, begging me to fill her ass with my cum.

With a mighty grunt and a final thrust up into her ass, I began to spray my seed deep into her guts as I held on to her for dear life. Marly, in turn, ground her ass down into my groin as her beautiful cock erupted her seed all over my belly.

I squeezed my arms around her back even tighter as I shot jet after jet of my cum deep into her bowels, my cock twitching inside her.

Spent, I let my hips relax and gently kissed her ear, murmuring, "That has got to be the best sex I have ever had in my entire life!"

Marly gazed into my eyes and said, "Sir, you are the best this girl has ever had in her life as well. Imagine, us meeting as we did and where we wound up."

It wasn't long after that, as we lay there, her on top of me, my cock slowly softening and slipping from her ass, that we fell asleep in each other's arms.


HMMMMM Does this story continue? You, gentle readers will be the ones to tell me if it does, or doesn't progress after this!