All Comments on 'Talla's Fallen Temple Ch. 13'

by xtorch

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
JoshuaXJoshuaXabout 11 years ago
Great as always

5 stars

cittrancittranabout 11 years ago
woot!

New chapter!

cittrancittranabout 11 years ago
I swear, this stuff is like nicotine for me.

I can't get enough.

(At least it isn't bad for me though.)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
beautiful

Beatiful!

bosbobejaanbosbobejaanabout 11 years ago
Thanks

For another chapter. I always enjoy it when I see a new chapter is posted.

cantfightfatecantfightfatealmost 11 years ago
Your chapters are always good

and this was no disappointment. However, I am anxious for Talla and Zhair'lo to be reunited. Perhaps that's what the paper is about? I can only hope and wait. While it's good that they are gaining more support, it seems like they are only treading water. The real progress occurs when they are together. They're the catalyst for change, so I hope you bring them together again soon.

Looking forward to more.

xtorchxtorchalmost 11 years agoAuthor
I'd be nothing without my fans.

Seriously, I read the comments and I feel like writing more. And believe me, no one wants this to come together as much as I do.

Cheers,

@XavierTorch

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Oh snap

I can't help but feel that V'shika being such an unstable element might have consequences in this little insurrection that Zhai and Talla are organizing. We also see that Facial is kind of the key to everything: both in whatever machinations Maksa has gotten caught up in and also for aiding Talla's group of friends. And I just find it a bit funny that Iron and Tight have little to no love from any of the other divisions, even at the highest levels of temple life. Which kind of reinforces why nobody from those divisions has ever become a goddess - nobody wants to be ruled with an iron fist by someone who has their panties on too tight. No pun intended.

This is the same Anon looking forward to Book 3, btw. =3

cittrancittranalmost 11 years ago
Hey, xtorch

Just to let you know, it might be a good idea to update your bio whenever you either post a chapter, or it actually goes live on the site. Doesn't have to be a long update; just enough to let people know that you're still alive. (Your current readers already know that, but I can tell you the first thing (and only thing) many people will check to see if someone is still around is their last bio update time.)

xtorchxtorchalmost 11 years agoAuthor
Updates?

Where would I put the update in my Bio? In the "Some words from xtorch" section?

I definitely want to make this easy for my readers, that's why I put updates up at @XavierTorch.

Thanks,

Xav.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Nine Hells

Nine Hells! One of my new favorite swears along with your story!

xtorchxtorchalmost 10 years agoAuthor
Thanks

I'm kind of partial to "Sweet Lactating Sky Goddess!" myself. :-)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userxtorch@xtorch
The next chapters of "Two Hundred Dollars More" are up on the Patreon page for anyone subscribing to the $1 tier. https://www.patreon.com/xaviertorch I'm currently also working on the third novel in the Talla's Temple series. My first novel is Talla's Temple. I know, it co...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES