All Comments on 'Talla's Fallen Temple Ch. 15'

by xtorch

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
WanderingaimlesslyWanderingaimlesslyalmost 11 years ago
hate the wait

love the story...

until the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
NOM NOM NOM

Must consume more stories NOW!!!

The~re Del-E-sh-E-ous

cittrancittranover 10 years ago
Oh hai!

IM READIN MAH CHAPTORZ!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
beautiful

Beautiful, as always.

katgoddess1katgoddess1over 10 years ago
Awesome

No matter what the temple tries, love will find a way to succeed.

cantfightfatecantfightfateover 10 years ago
Love them together.

The chemistry is excellent. It's a shame that the story keeps pulling them apart because their relationship is what makes the story so special. While it's necessary for them to overcome some adversity, it would be frustrating to go many more months without them being together.

I look forward to seeing how you develop the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

The best chapter of the series so far. Almost gave up on you

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
So, they're breeding the goddesses, to make little ones. We can surmise

the other temples are doing the same.

Zhair' is the son of a previous goddess in the local temple and Talla is the daughter of a previous goddess from the other town. To me, the current 'Pussy + Goddess gangs' from BOTH temples SHOULD want our two blue glowing lovers to make babies; after they take over and change the temple, of course.

The only flaw I see in our heroes plan is the 'temple' is uniquitous and they can only effect their local temple. Wouldn't another temple just come to rescue? But then, there doesn't seem to be a lot of temple to temple communication, though, if any. (@x: hint, hint). LoL....

It will ONLY work if it is a peaceful revolution, from within, because of Form being in control of the military. Of course, if the current Goddess dies at childbirth, and the resulting 'shift' in the power structure puts the Sorceress of Beauty, (need the appendix), into power as the Queen of Form, THEN they might have a shot. But how do you change the Queen of Form without elevating her to Goddess?

Oh my, a conundrum wrapped in a dilemma, inside a paradox box... whatever will our heroes do? {{cue the dramatic musical crescendo}}.

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha..... {{fade to black}}

GeoD

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userxtorch@xtorch
The next chapters of "Two Hundred Dollars More" are up on the Patreon page for anyone subscribing to the $1 tier. https://www.patreon.com/xaviertorch I'm currently also working on the third novel in the Talla's Temple series. My first novel is Talla's Temple. I know, it co...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES