Tallness of Simmone Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,655 Followers

Simmone had spoken to him but Chris had blundered in and revealed he talked about her — a lot. Disaster time.

She continued to look at him oddly the next day at work too — but did, at least speak to him but it was not an easy question, "Why do you keep looking at me, why had you talked to your friend about me?"

Daniel made a rather jumbled reply about talking a lot and he didn't think he particularly looked at her. It was unsatisfactory and he had quickly scuttled back to his desk pretending to be very busy - though not so busy as to fail to turn the machine on. He heard her come back to her seat and waited quite a few minutes before risking glancing up. She was in her trance. Daniel took a deep breath.

"Simmone, I don't think you want to worry about me looking at you or talking about you. You don't need to worry about that at all. I'm harmless. Not a worry to you, really not a worry to you at all."

The change was not dramatic and only just noticeable, perhaps only to Daniel who was desparate to see a softening of Simmone's attitude to him. Of course he reinforced it. Every other day he quietly told her, as she sat there rather blankly, how harmless he was, that he was not a worry to her and that, moreover, he was a friend she could trust, really trust.

The change was slow and subtle but colleagues did pick up on it and were surprised. They had not missed Daniel's interest or Simmone's irritation and were surprised at the rapprochement and occasional laughter of a shared joke. They talked amongst themselves, as office gossips will.

Simmone's disappearance for a holiday with her boyfriend was not good for Daniel. He worried the conditioning would wear off; he certainly did not like the idea of Simmone being away with another man and, of course, he missed her. This is not to say he did not look at other girls — especially tall girls — while she was away.

Simmone clearly had a lovely time and brought a CD of holiday photos in to show her friends—though not Daniel. Leaving the CD on her desk whilst she went to lunch was a bit careless or reckless. Daniel did not miss it sitting there and quietly borrowed it for a quick burn. Within minutes he had a copy and the CD was returned.

Daniel did not risk restarting the conditioning on Simmone's first day back. That could wait. He had a CD of photographs to look through. He could hardly contain his excitement.

It was an enjoyable evening for Daniel going through Simmone's holiday photos. Yes, he was jealous of the boyfriend—but he put that to one side—he was able to see a very different Simmone away from work and the office. A Simmone on the beach, a Simmone at the restaurant, a Simmone sightseeing, a Simmone water skiing. Daniel took in for the first time the full length of her long legs right from sandy toes to bikini bottoms. He ogled her long thighs and wondered if the skin was not so brown under the bikini. He was also able to see, and these were not pictures Simmone had showed to her colleagues, Simmone topless on the beach. Indeed Daniel was seeing a lot more of Simmone than he had could have hoped before. Digital images can be zoomed into surprising close up and these photos had been taken at quite a high resolution. Daniel could zoom in closer to Simmone than he had ever dared be—and not just to her face. He could zoom in to see the droplets of water on her chest from swimming, the fine hairs on her long legs or where the thin material of her bikini ended and the soft skin of her legs appeared.

The discovery of the topless pictures quite took his breath away. It was clear she did not normally go topless as her little breasts - and they were not very big—were quite white compared to the rest of her though, and Daniel zoomed right in here, her nipples and areolae were a light coffee colour. Poor Daniel was rock hard as he gazed at one picture where beads of perspiration stood out on her chest and Simmone looked coyly at the camera, which was angled from a little below, emphasising her height. Judicious editing resulted in a perfect image for his laptop's wallpaper. Not of course his work laptop—he could not imagine the embarrassment of that image being discovered on his machine and to have his colleagues and Simmone all staring at him.

There were no improper pictures on the disk. Daniel had wondered, as he discovered the topless pictures, whether he might find some intimate shots or a video but he was to be disappointed. The CD contained only normal and proper holiday shots.

The LED began to flash again the next afternoon.

"I'm glad you had a great holiday," said Daniel, "I'd have liked to have seen your photos. Why didn't you show them to me?"

Simmone was staring blankly at the LED. "I didn't think you'd be interested. They were just holiday snaps."

Daniel was pleased—the response to the machine had been immediate. He was relieved; the reason she had not shown him the pictures was not that she did not want to show them to him. That would have been her attitude before he had started the conditioning. His suggestions, his changing of her attitudes had not worn off over the holiday. "You know I am to be trusted, quite harmless to you, someone you don't have to worry about, a friend, a good friend."

Simmone no longer seemed to mind when she caught him looking at her. Instead of a frown he got a friendly smile or perhaps she would begin talking. It was so much better than before. It was difficult sometimes not to look, such as when the team had visited the pub to celebrate Ally's birthday and Simmone had sat on a bar stool. Her skirt was surprisingly short that day and from Daniel's position the length of brown nylon clad thigh revealed was considerable. He was not alone in the pub in noticing—her legs caught the interest of just about every man present. Daniel had tried not to stare but his eyes kept being drawn back to Simmone's legs, the way her muscles flowed under her skin shaping what he saw, their remarkable length, the way the nylon stretched over her knee cap so it appeared a lighter colour just there and the way she swung her shoe on her toes as she talked to her friend, Ally. It was difficult to keep involved in the conversation at his table with such distraction. He looked up again and Simmone caught his eye, smiled and waved at him. It was so different from before; Ally turned and looked at him with a puzzled expression.

The routine of conditioning continued each day, though only for a short while each time. He was careful with Simmone. Daniel had no idea of the effect of extended exposure to the blinking light and his voice. Dr. Abe was not greatly enlightening as to what Daniel could find to read. He wondered how far the good doctor had got with his own experiments?

Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,655 Followers
12