Tami - The Birthday Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Tami," Bill said, "I want you to stand still in the middle of the room with your arms reaching straight up in the air. That's it. Spread you legs open. Good. Now close your eyes and don't move. Gentlemen, please feel free to check her out. You can look anywhere, touch anything, do what you like."

I stood as he had told me to in the middle of the room full of young men. It took about ten seconds for the first one to work up the courage, but he slowly stepped up and ran his hand down my sides, over my wide hips, and down the outside of my legs. His touch on my supercharged body caused me to quiver with excitement. This encouraged one of the others to stand behind me and feel my taught ass.

"MMMM. Nice." I encouraged them.

In seconds there were eight sets of hands roving all over my body. They felt and squeezed my breasts, explored my dripping pussy, stroked my anus, checked out my armpit hair because of the novelty of it. I was just about to explode with lust! Eager young hands and fingers were stroking and probing every inch of my body. Not just one set but eight. You women out there; if you've never experienced something like this -- don't wait. It is an absolutely fantastic experience. They had me moaning and humping my crotch into their hands in a couple of minutes. I was almost delirious with the need to feel their hard cocks up my cunt!

When they had all taken their turns everywhere on my body Bill said, "I think that Tami must be just about bursting right now. Tami, do you want to get laid by these guys?" he asked me.

"On no, Master," I replied with a heavy sigh. "I want them to fuck me unconscious. None of that gentle 'getting laid' business.

He pulled the covers from one of the beds and said, "You keep quiet and take what you get. Now lay down on that bed and we'll see who's going to go first." I did as I was told and Bill turned to the young men and asked, "Who will it be guys? The birthday boy?"

"Yeah. Go for it Chuck," someone said, "We're not going to tell. Who'd believe us anyway?"

Chuck blushed, but he quickly pulled his shirt over his head and then dropped his pants and shorts revealing a surprisingly large cock that was standing at full attention. I looked at it and realized that my mouth was open and I was panting with anticipation. I could feel my wet pussy lips slipping passed each other when I moved my hips forward towards the end of the bed. Bill handed him a condom and he fumbled around a bit but got it rolled on.

I sat up and held my hand up to him. When he took it I pulled him down on top of me on the bed. I smiled up at him and gently kissed him on the forehead, nose, both cheeks, and then on his lips. He then eagerly kissed me back and we writhed around on the bed. I reached down and found his hard cock. He seemed unsure of what to do so I guided his cock to my wet pussy. Chuck just watched in amazement as his organ touched my wet pink opening. I then gently pulled him down onto me again and I sighed contentedly as I felt every inch of his long, hard cock slide up into my warm, wet tunnel.

"Ummm Chuck. Your cock feels wonderful in my body." I wrapped my legs around his waist and whispered in his ear, "Please fuck me with your cock, Chuck. Fuck me as hard as you like."

Chuck didn't need any more urging. Unsteadily at first and then harder and faster he pushed his cock into me. I moaned like the wanton woman that I am and I played with my new nipple rings while Chuck looked down and watched me. Being an excited young guy, it only took Chuck a minute to climax. He groaned either apologetically or disappointedly and then pulled out of me. I hadn't cum yet, but I stroked his face and whispered, "Again later." He nodded and grinned as he stood up and stepped aside. Behind him though were two other hard cocks just raring to go. In ten seconds I had another cock pushed up inside of me and I was loving it. The second guy definitely knew what he was doing, and he slammed into me for all he was worth. I'd worried that my new larger labia rings might get in the way, but they were no trouble at all and only added to the pleasure that I was getting from the very energetic fucking that I was receiving. The second guy was replaced by the third and then the fourth. I was really putting on a show under them. I screamed and moaned as they fucked me and wow did I cum! After a month of waiting since I'd last seen Bill, I was ready to explode! I howled and bucked like a madwoman as I came five times while the eight of them were going at me. When they were all done, I lay on the bed with my legs and pussy wide open, panting and covered in sweat.

One of the great things about eighteen year olds is their amazing recovery time. Young Chuck and his buddy who had been the first to fuck me were sporting hard cocks again. Bill handed them fresh condoms and they grinned and dove in for seconds. I squealed with delight and vigorously humped back at them as they pounded my cunt. The second time around they both lasted much longer. Taking about five minutes each to cum. I arched my back and pushed my gushing cunt up towards them! I started cuming and cuming and cuming like I'd never done before in my life. Bill told me later that all of them were watching me in amazement as they took turns pounding into my wanton hole while I screamed and moaned and thrashed on the bed. I was getting weaker and could hardly respond when someone else mounted me and another hard cock was pushed up inside of me. I tried weakly to respond but after forty solid minutes of fucking I could only lay there. From time to time I felt my body quiver as tiny orgasms coursed through me from my cunt. By the time everyone had done me twice, I'll saw though half closed eyes that Chuck's buddy was rolling on another condom for his third go. All I could do was smile when he forced his way into my cunt. He grinned down at me and plowed into my sloppy cunt like a madman. I whimpered from time to time and slowly rocked my head back and forth. When he finally came again, there were two more hard cocks waiting. After this, things got a little fuzzy for me. I'm not sure if I really passed out, of if I just dreamed that I did. The two hard guys had their way with me, but I really don't remember anything! When they were done I couldn't move! I just lay there in a dreamy fog, wondering what I must look like with my legs and cunt spread wide open for all to see, but I didn't have an ounce of energy left to try to close them. Bill told me later that the eight of them had fucked me for two hours without a break for me. No wonder I couldn't move! I'll never think of an eighteen year old as a kid again!

"Gentlemen, I believe that you have granted Tami her wish. She wanted to be fucked unconscious, and it looks like you've accomplished that. Would any of you like to examine her more closely now that she's completely helpless? Take a good look at her new rings. I don't ever let her wear underwear when she's with me, and they tug and pull on her cunt and tits. See," Bill said tugging on one of my labia rings. I didn't react at all. Soon I could hear and feel them as Bill allowed them all to look up inside my cunt and examine my labia and nipple rings up close. He pulled open my labia and showed them my clit so that they could find it on other women. I didn't mind this bit of education that he was doing with my body since many women would likely benefit from their better knowledge and understanding of the female body.

Shortly after this he suggested that the party was over and they got dressed and filed out the door.

"Thanks guys," he said as they left.

"Thank you, thank you," they all responded.

Bill covered me up and kissed me tenderly on my parched lips. "I love you slave," he whispered.

"I love you Master," I replied with a hoarse croak. That was the last thing I remembered until morning.

12