Taming the Bitch

Story Info
Her mouth gets her in trouble, in more ways than one.
2.8k words
4.17
86.6k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was raised to be refined. Educated, well read and groomed for life in first class. Instead, she turned into a spoiled little rich girl. She'd often look down her nose at those who didn't have the same upbringing and had no problem telling those people who she felt were beneath her what she thought. She was stuck up at best and had no real discipline to speak of. Her fiancée put up with her, largely in part because he would inherit a huge dowry if they could just get to the wedding day. He was expected to smile, and agree with her and offer a simple, "yes dear" if he didn't.

While she was gorgeous, with raven hair that fell in between her shoulder blades, dark eyes and naturally colored red rose lips (as she would call them), sex was boring, predictable and infrequent as the act was almost always done on her whim which proved to not be very often. On many nights like tonight, at a charity dinner her father was funding, her fiancée would scan the room, imaging what it might be like to have one of the other women who were there, but settling for his betrothed because he knew if he cheated on her, he would ultimately be cheating himself out of his financial dreams. He had his favorites though, one being a young blonde in the corner sipping her wine, playing with the rim of her glass then slowly dipping her finger into the juice before placing her finger in her mouth sucking off the remnants. He would feel himself growing in his pants knowing his only relief would come well into the night, likely alone.

They sat at a round table, big enough to seat 8, adorned with white linens and dined on the finest china money could buy. Tonight, she was exceptionally beautiful, raising her hair up in a loose twist, with small strands hanging around her face. The dress she chose fitted tightly around her waist allowing the bodice to fit snugly pushing her breasts up causing them to rim the top of it. She wore her make up dark, and accentuated her lips with a deep shade of crimson so when she pouted, the whiteness of her teeth would shine.

The dishes were cleared and the waiter approached. He was tall, young and incredibly handsome in his rented tuxedo. Probably working his way through school, she thought. She had ignored him most of the evening because as decedent as he might be, she would never lower her standards to a mere food server. He carried with him a dessert tray, full of the most incredible delicacies one could imagine. As he slowly brought the tray down to show her, she reached up to wave at an acquaintance and knocked his hands and the tray, causing all of its contents to come tumbling down into her lap. The room fell silent, her gasp being the only sound that filled the air.

"You idiot!" She screamed at him.

"I am so sorry." He held his laughter and reached for a napkin to hand to her. She snatched it from him and clutched it in her fist.

"You're sorry? You stupid ass. You think this napkin will clean this? You idiot moron. I am sure you've never had anything nice in your life so you wouldn't know. You're absolutely fired."

"You don't employ me." His words were quiet, yet firm.

She looked up and sneered at him.

"I don't employ you? I pretty much own you, you injudicious fool."

"You do realize you just called me a fool twice."

"Excuse me?"

"Injudicious is just a fancy word for fool."

"Are you really going to let him talk to me this way?" She implored her fiancé for help.

He stood, taking a weak stance.

"Look, this is just a misunderstanding..."

Her heart pounded and her blood pressure soared. Her skin was on fire matching the shade of her lips. She jolted from her chair, threw her napkin at the waiter and cursed her fiancé for being a wimp. She darted out of the room and into the kitchen, falling apart as she reached the sink. Angry tears streamed down her face. The kitchen staff all but stared at her, unaware of what had just transpired.

"Get out! All of you...get out!"

The chef and his crew quickly poured out of the kitchen leaving her alone. By now her hair had fallen from its bun, but just in small places, becoming disheveled. The muffled music in the main hall had started again and the clanking of glasses also resumed. She had been humiliated and she was furious.

The door opened, shoving the sounds of laughter into the room, then quieted when it closed behind him. The waiter stood, silently waiting to duck from her arsenal if needed. He walked slowly to her.

"What are you doing in here?" She snapped.

"Look, I'm sorry. My name is Mark. I didn't mean to – well, get in the way of your hand."

"My hand? You're blaming me?"

"Well you were the one who reached up."

"I – you should have been watching."

"You should have, too."

"Really? Who do you think you are?"

"Honestly, I'm just a guy trying to make some money. Yes, some of us actually get money from jobs and not handed to us."

"Oh please. Handed to me? I work."

He laughed. "You work?"

"Yes. I am involved in numerous charities, including the one we're raising money for here tonight. My father helps me financially so I can do so."

"So...you get an allowance?"

"I supposed you could say that."

"How old are you? 8 year olds get allowances."

She rolled her eyes and scoffed at him. "What is wrong with you anyway? What did I ever do to you?"

"I just know your kind."

"My kind?"

"Yes. Spoiled, privileged and undisciplined."

"Undisciplined? Ha! And I suppose you're going to discipline me?"

"If you want."

"If I want? What the hell is that supposed to mean?" He didn't respond verbally. Rather, he stared at her, looking straight through her. Her breathing quickened. "What? What are you staring at?"

He moved closer to her, so close she could feel the heat coming off of him. She knew she needed to back away, but her legs held her firmly in place. He said nothing as he leaned into her, continuing to look at her almost like prey.

"What are you doing? Get away from me."

He didn't listen. Instead, he moved even closer to her taking her face in his strong hands, lifting her mouth up to meet his. She tried to pull away and he pulled her closer. He parted her lips with his, moving his tongue deep into her mouth exploring every inch of it. She hesitated, then kissed him back, their mouths moving in perfect motion. He took his hand and moved it to her small waist, forcing her body up against his, so she could feel his cock becoming rock hard in his pants. She tried again to squirm away, but the more she did, the more he tugged her closer.

He reached up to the top of her dress, bringing back the fabric to expose one of her breasts. The air, combined with his touch immediately made her nipple erect. She took her mouth from his and told him to stop. He smiled and moved his mouth to her breast moving his tongue in a circle. He softly suckled on it using his hand to massage it at the same time. He nibbled at it, which caused her to moan. He knew she was wet underneath her dress. He knew her pussy ached for him and he loved it. She again asked him to stop, but this time her voice weaker and in a whisper.

"You were horrible to me out there." His breath was on her ear as he spoke. His hands continued to explore her body.

"You dumped a tray of food on me." Her voice was dripping with sarcasm.

"You don't know what responsibity is, do you?" She pushed at him, cursing him, trying

to get away. "What? You don't like the truth?"

"Shut up."

"Oh come on. You've never had to take responsibility in your life."

"Let me go."

"Turn around."

"What? Fuck you."

"Ah, a dirty mouth. Unattractive."

"I don't care. Move."

"I told you to turn around."

"I told you to fuck off." He had had enough of her mouth and her disrespect. He flung her around and pushed her head down onto the counter. "Stop it, let me go!"

He didn't. Instead, he raised up the back of her dress, exposing her bare ass to him.

"No panties. I knew you were dirty."

"I am not!" Her muffled voice shot back at him.

"Shut up." She squirmed until she felt the first smack, and then moaned as it burned through her. She tried to speak again, until he smacked her one more time with her open hand. "You need to learn. Your mouth, your behavior...it's done." He spanked her again, hearing small yelps as he did.

"I swear you piece of shit, you're done. I will have your job, your house if you have one...everything you own."

He immediately found a chair, pulled it over and yanked her by the hair as he sat in it. He threw her body over his knee and spanked her furiously. "You want to act like a child, you can be treated like one." He continued to spank her in discipline until she begged him to stop. He grabbed the back of her head, pulled her head up slightly.

"Are you done acting like a baby?

"Yes."

"Good. Now get on your knees."

She did exactly as she was told, and knew what was coming. She positioned herself in front of him, wetting her mouth, watching as he undid his pants. He removed himself, sitting back in the chair and guided her mouth to him using only his eyes. She looked at him as she explored him with just her tongue, starting at the bottom of his shaft and up to the head. She cupped her lips around the head, swallowing the pre-cum, letting it drip down the back of her throat. He again took hold of the back of her head, pushing her mouth back onto him. She took as much as she could of him, letting the tip hit the roof of her mouth, then back as far as she could in her throat. He was almost surprised at how good she was at this. She moved her head up and down, first cupping the bottom of his cock, then releasing her hands to massage his balls. His cock was hard and her mouth was hot and wet, making it a perfect fit. She moved her mouth to his balls, taking them gently into her mouth while he moaned. Her tongue traveled behind his sack, tasting every inch of him. She brought her mouth back up to his cock, lusting after it while he reached down and pinched her tits. Her dress still yanked up, she stood and tried to sit on him.

"Oh no. Not yet." He denied her what she wanted the most.

"Why?"

"Don't talk." She stood in front of him silent. He slowly removed her dress so she was completely vulnerable to him. He took his hand and moved down her stomach to her pussy, placing one finger inside her as she stood. He removed it, put it in his own mouth and smiled. "Rich pussy always tastes the best." She knew better than to say a word, and guided his finger back inside her. He pumped them in her several times, making her crouch on his hand as he was finger fucking her. He removed his finger to replace it with two, but before he could, she took his hand and put it in her own mouth, sucking her own juices off of him.

"Yes, it does taste good."

He was unbelievably turned on by watching her do this. He moved his hand back to her, put two fingers inside her and watched as she arched her back enjoying what he was doing. She begged him to fuck her. Every time she did, he would tell her no, and felt her get wetter and wetter on his hand. He moved his fingers around until she moaned, and knew he had found her G-spot. He played with it, flicking his fingers around in a circle, watching her squirm. She could barely take much more. She brought her leg up on the back of the chair so her pussy was right next to his face.

"You have a beautiful cunt for such a naughty girl." He said it before he dived into it, loving that it was shaved and there was nothing keeping him from tasting her. His tongue darted from her clit to her pussy lips, the back to her clit again. She moved closer, making it so he was able to put his tongue inside her. He'd do that over and over and then lap at her entire pussy which engulfed him. She brought her leg down and stood in front of him again, this time playing with her tits and begging him again to fuck her.

"Fuck yourself."

"What do you mean?"

"Touch yourself. Let me watch."

"No."

"Shall I put you over my knee again?"

She half smiled and put her fingers inside her. She had never felt her pussy like this before. Sure, she had masturbated before, but never with her fingers inside of her. She was surprised at how soft it was, how spongey, and how inconceivably wet she was.

"Do two fingers."

She did as she was told, and then added a third to achieve the girth she was aching for. She was on the verge of coming when he stopped her.

"Turn around."

She immediately did as she was told. She turned, laid her chest on the counter and spread her legs wide for him hoping he was going to enter her. Her desire was finally fulfilled when she felt the tip of his cock pushing into her. "You're so tight". He pushed harder, almost ripping her as he entered her from behind. He pushed again, this time thrusting himself into her and caught onto her juices which covered his cock. Making it easier to push into her, he fucked her hard, grunting as he pounded inside of her. He reached up and slid his hand between the table and her tits, grabbing them, squeezing them, abusing them in his grip. He reached down and played with her clit again, pushing hard and rough until she had to cum. As her moans increased and her breathing labored, he took his hand and rubbed her entire pussy then used his fingers back up on her clit. Back and forth until she screamed and he felt his hand covered in a hot sticky mess. He leaned his face close to her and talked in her ear.

"You like this, don't you?"

"Yes."

"You are a dirty whore aren't you?"

"Yes."

"You like being taken." With each question his pounding became harder, jamming her

hips into the side of the counter.

"Yes."

"Will you do whatever I want?"

"Yes, whatever you want."

He grinded into her several more times, before abruptly stopping, and slamming her to her knees.

"Suck me off."

Her desire to taste him was insatiable. She didn't tease him or move in slow, she merely ravished his cock into her mouth. She grabbed the back of her head and fucked her like her did her pussy, hard – deep – fast until he was ready to explode in her mouth. She was turned on again tasting herself on his swollen cock.

"Yes, baby...yes....take it."

Her moans were muffled as he came in her mouth, shooting his hot liquid straight into her throat. She didn't move away, she just took it like he instructed her to do. She left him in her mouth until he was done, licking him clean, not dropping one single drop anywhere but down her throat. When he was clean, he stood, fixed his pants and ran his fingers through his hair.

"You can go now."

"But...."

"I said you can go."

"I thought..."

"Don't think. Just go."

Defeated, she picked up her dress and put it back on, and tried to fix her hair and wipe her face. She turned to walk to the door to leave when she saw him standing there. Her fiancé had come to find her, long before she saw him. His cock was out and in his hands, stroking himself as he watched her being fucked by another man. She turned and found her waiter was gone. She slowly walked up to her fiancé and opened her mouth to explain. His cock still in his hand, he motioned for her to finish him off. She had learned her lesson before and did just as she was taught. She found herself back on her knees, repeating the same technique as she had before, pleasing him, and letting him fill her mouth with his fluid. She had been tamed. At least, for now.