Taming the Cat Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kitten101
kitten101
1,403 Followers

He yelped a little as her cold body came into contact with his but allowed her to continue to burrow into him.

"I would complain Red, but I'm quite enjoying this. My only regret is that I seem to be overdressed." Alex was actually quite glad he was wearing shorts.

"Shut up, and warm me up. Its your fault I'm naked anyway." She said shrugging his arm over her shoulder and back and cocooning herself further in his heat.

"Its my fault you're naked?" Rider grinned "Not that I'm disputing that fact, but just explain to me your reasoning behind that..." He drew his head back a little to see her face which she had tucked into his shoulder.

"You scared me." Alexis kept her eyes fixed on his shoulder and pressed her forehead closer to the skin. "I wanted to be on my terms, and having bigger claws and teeth than you made me feel better."

Rider grinned "I never underestimate your teeth Alex. It doesn't matter whether you're wearing your fur or not. Do I still scare you?"

"Not in the way that you used to." Alex slid up his body until she was looking him in the eyes Rider lifted his eyebrow up questioningly before she tangled her fingers in his hair, dragging his mouth to hers roughly. She crushed herself to him letting him know just how much her body - how much she - needed him, combing her fingers through his hair and down his back. "That's why you scare me."

"Lets see about getting you warm then." Rider said thickly before diving on her mouth again

He wasn't gentle, using his teeth and his tongue to make her moan and push herself against him. Rider pulled his mouth away from hers dipping his head to reach her neck and trying to push her onto her back.

Alex fought him, trying to win the upper hand. Her struggles had her moving against him, and she could feel how hard he was against her belly. When he grabbed her wrists and pinned her she fought for the feeling on having him powerful and hard above her.

Rider growled and stretched her wrists above her head, crushing them to the mattress with one hand. His thighs pushed hers apart and he latched his mouth onto her breast, biting and licking and nipping at her until she wasn't sure of the differences between pain and pleasure. It all felt good.

Alex whined when he took his mouth away, leaving her nipple aching to give his attention to her other breast. The softness of his tongue, then a hard suck and his teeth grazing along the underside of her breast. Alexia mindlessly lifted her hips to his thigh, desperate for his touch, rubbing herself against his leg.

Rider released her wrists, and picked her up, positioning her on her hands and knees on top of the rumpled blankets. He stroked his hands down her back, and she arched up into him. Moving behind her he slid a hand up her inner thigh. Alex sank down lower, spreading her thighs for him.

His cool fingers stroked her pussy lips before spreading her open to him. Alex twisted her fingers into the sheets, not noticing that her claws had begun to grow again. Rider's fingers began a slow dance over her clit, causing the blood to pound in her temples. She could feel her juices beginning to run down her thighs.

Rider grunted, his cock twitching, as he slid his index finger into her warm passage. She wasn't a virgin but she was tight, he was going to have to take it slowly. He worked his finger inside of her, adding an extra one as she began to back against him.

"No!" Alex growled as he pulled away from her, leaving her on the brink of an orgasm.

Rider chuckled, leaning over to his bedside table to grab a condom. He slipped off his shorts and rolled the condom on, glancing up to find her watching him hungrily. He moved to drape himself over her body, purring at the feel of her skin against his and pressing his face into her back between her shoulder blades.

"Rider, please, stop playing around. Fuck me!"Alexia implored, her hands curling at the feel of him. Her claws caught at the sheets and she forced herself to relax them, remembering the duvet from earlier.

Rider taking her at her word, entered her quickly. The sudden movement causing the air to slam out of Alex's lungs and her claws to tear through the sheets and the first few layers of the mattress.

Rider rode her hard causing her to growl and shriek, arching her back into him and tearing at whatever she could get under his claws. He slammed into her cervix at the end of every thrust, the small pain making her nerves tingle. It was rough, but she loved it, every movement felt right and caused the cat inside her to curl and stretch savouring the feeling of being ravaged.

Her orgasm was ripped, screaming, from her and Rider snarled above her. The release was so intense she sunk down onto her belly panting. Rider didn't let the change in position faze him. He sank down ending up stretched above her, his cock still lodged deep inside her.

Alex's pussy was convulsing around him, so he gave her a moment to collect herself. Arranging himself so that his long arms rested each side of her head he lapped at her neck, distracting himself from the build up of pressure at his groin.

When she was purring below him he began to move again, achingly slowly, pressing her whole body down onto the mattress. He teased himself, pacing his thrusts, and lowering his cheek to hers over her shoulder.

Alexia was loving the long deep movements, and showed her appreciation by twisting her head around, nipping gently at his jaw. At the same time she squeezed her inner muscles around his shaft. Rider gripped the sheets in front of her and groaned, involuntarily jerking his cock deeper into her wet cavern.

Alexia loved his responses and continued squeezing herself around him, causing the pressure in her belly to build again. In no time she had Rider thrusting short and sharp into her, his pelvis slapping forcefully into her arse. Rider kept her pinned into the mattress with his chest, moving a hand up to hug her chest and shoulders and crying out roughly against her.

She felt safe with him, and let the restrictions on her movement enhance her pleasure instead of distract from it. Building the pressure in her belly and thighs and tight core until Alex came again with whimpering, long pulses. Her pussy tightened around Rider pushing him over the edge with an almost agonised grunt.

For long moments he stayed pressed against Alexia, panting. Then remembering how heavy he was Rider withdrew from her, causing Alex to whimper as he slid against her oversensitive flesh.

He gathered her into his arms and tucked her against him before feeling around for a blanket to keep them warm. That done he curled protectively around her satisfied body, limp against his.

Alex came back into awareness of her surroundings a minute later. She was disorientated for a moment before recognising Riders arms around her and his chin resting on the top of her head. She could tell from the pattern of his breathing that he was still awake.

"I'm sorry I ripped up your mattress a little there. And your sheets. And one of your pillows I think..."

He chuckled which sent vibrations along her back. "I wasn't too rough then?"

"Oh God no, that was perfect." Her beast twisted inside her, remembering. It almost felt like the cat was stroking itself inside her, against all the places he was touching her.

"Well we'll just have to use your bed for round two." Rider said grinning sleepily, he knew just what he wanted to do with her.

Alexia opened her eyes suddenly wide awake again. "Um my bed is more of a mess than yours. I sort of... shredded my duvet."

"Jeremy won't be pleased with either of us I think. I'm pretty sure we just disturbed his sleep." Feeling her tense beneath him he continued "Sleep Alexia, We'll face him in the morning..." Catching sight of the clock he corrected himself "Afternoon. No decent person would be awake before noon anyway."

Alexia agreed with him, and despite her worry she was soon asleep. Rider took a little longer, he spent a little time working out what he was going to say to Jeremy. Despite his assurances to Alex he wasn't entirely sure Jeremy wasn't going to beat the living shit out of him to make sure Rider didn't end up hurting her - he wasn't planning on it, but convincing Jeremy of that was likely to be difficult at best.

kitten101
kitten101
1,403 Followers
12