Taming the Duchess de Montfort Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Look at me,querida," he said as he gently touched her under the chin.

As her gaze came up to his he said, "Ah, such lovely eyes, as blue as the Caribbean itself."

He then proceeded to inspect her face, looking at her teeth, tilting her head to each side, stroking her pale hair. A slight gasp escaped her lips as he raised her shift and began to inspect her bare body in a casual manner. He ran his experienced hands over her firm breasts, touching the rings in her nipples, then down her back to her round bottom. When his fingers traveled between her thighs and over her shaved pussy she let out a tiny whimper; whether from surprise or unfulfilled need was not clear.

"Excellent," he said, letting the garment fall and moving on.

Don Roberto inspected all the girls in a similar manner, while Hutton occasionally offered information or comments. The slave dealer showed interest in Dolores's taut breasts, squeezing the ends until droplets of milk dripped from the thick nipples and she bit her lower lip to avoid crying out. He was also pleased with the nun, nodding as the Captain explained that she would be quite desirable for a buyer who was, shall we say, ‘inclined toward cruelty'.

Finally he came to Therese.

"This is the Duchess de Montfort. She is a widow, so there is no husband to ransom her. A buyer might nonetheless be able to extract some treasure from other persons in her family for her return, but she is worth her weight in gold as a most charming and lusty plaything."

Smitty spoke, "We have exploited her natural tendency to enjoy receiving boarders at the stern, as it were."

"Ah," said Don Roberto, "a lovely slave well trained to use her bottom is a most desirable commodity. The auburn hair and green eyes make an exquisite combination, too. Raise your shift, slave," he commanded.

Therese lifted the hem up to her waist, but the slave dealer was not satisfied.

"All the way, girl. Let me see your breasts!"

The young Duchess obeyed without hesitation. As she lifted the cotton garment higher the bottom caught for a moment under her large conical breasts. When she pulled it over the puffy pink tips the firm globes jiggled and shook as they tumbled free. Despite all she had been through she still found herself blushing as her breasts danced before the Spaniard. He pulled lightly on the gold ring in her nipple as he commented,

"Only the right nipple pierced, eh?"

"We thought a buyer might prefer to do the other for himself," said Hutton.

"Yes, I know what you mean," he said as he walked around her, running his hand over the girl's firm, generous bottom. "Quite a finetrasero. Can she take a man without difficulty?"

"Of course. Smitty trained her," replied Hutton. "Remove the shift and bend over, girl. Let Don Roberto inspect you."

Blushing even more, Therese pulled the thin piece of clothing over her head, dropping it on the floor as she bent forward and moved her feet farther apart without having to be told. She made a small noise in her throat as Don Roberto fondled her bottom, his fingers tracing the deep warm crevice between the round cheeks. His hand moved between her thighs and along the slit of her shaved pussy, picking up her slippery wetness on his fingers. Then he probed deeper between her cheeks, spreading her lubrication on the puckered circle. She was breathing harder already, and she bit her lip as he pressed a finger into her bottom.

"Yes, I see. No trouble at all," said the slave dealer as he moved the finger around in her ass, testing her ability to relax her back entrance.

Therese was breathing hard now, and Don Roberto was pleased to see her sweet juice beginning to trickle down the insides of her thighs.

"What about the others?" he asked as he removed his finger and retrieved the cotton shift from the floor. He wiped his hand on it as he handed it to Therese.

"Any of them can take a man there, but she derives unusual pleasure from it. The nun is almost as good, and also has a wonderfully plump behind."

"Yes, I noticed," replied the Don, and a charming pink glow spread through Sister Dominique's face.

"Altogether a fine selection, Jack!" Don Roberto said. "We should all profit handsomely. The usual conditions are satisfactory, I presume?"

"The buyer's entrance fee goes to you, plus twenty percent of the sale price?"

"That's correct, amigo. I expect we should realize several thousandescudos from these fine ladies."

"I love this life, my friend!" Black Jack said with a broad smile. "I surely do!"

Three: Preparation

Don Roberto Spinoza clapped his hands and two male servants entered.

"Take our ‘guests' to the preparation room," he said, gesturing in the direction of the ladies. "And tell Antonio to ready them for a private sale."

One of the servants led them out as the other gathered up their cloaks and followed.

"There are several important buyers in town," said Don Roberto. "I will arrange a private showing for tomorrow evening. Tonight the ladies will rest, and tomorrow we will prepare them for the sale."

"Excellent," said Hutton. He and his men downed the remainder of their sherry and moved toward the door through which they had entered.

"My carriage is at your disposal, gentlemen," offered their host.

"Thank you,Padrino, but I think we are more comfortable walking. No need to draw attention to ourselves."

"I understand, Jack. I'll see you after the sale to settle up. Try not to spend your share before you get it, my friends," he said with a chuckle. This was, of course, a joke since as prodigal as buccaneers could be when set loose in Port Royal, their share was likely to be more than even they could spend in one night.

The girls spent the night securely locked up, each in her own windowless room. When Therese awoke she had no idea what time of day it was. But soon the door to her room opened and a male servant entered with a tray upon which was some bread with cheese and a cup of water. Therese had not eaten much in the last couple of days, and the meager meal was welcome. The servant stood silently while she ate, then he indicated to her to follow him.

She was permitted to attend to her needs at an outhouse, and from there was led to a bathing room. Therese was surprised to see a room as luxurious as any she had known as a Duchess back in France. At the side of the room was a basin large enough to stand in, and in the center of the room was a large, deep Roman-style bath. Gentle steam rose from the surface of the water, and it made her think of the hot spring on Tortuga where she had bathed with Isabella. Therese wondered if she would ever see her friend again, and realized sadly it was unlikely.

The servant indicated she was to remove her shift and enter the basin, which she did. At this point in her adventures any reluctance to be nude in front of a strange man would have been pointless, and she had ceased to care long ago. He handed her a cake of a fragrant, translucent soap, and lifting a pitcher of water gestured to her to begin washing. One thing Therese did not need to be coaxed to do was bathe, a habit she had indulged so regularly in France that most people who knew her considered it a personal idiosyncrasy of hers. As the man poured warm water over her from the pitcher she used the soap, cleaning herself thoroughly. He nodded toward the top of her head, and as he poured the water over her hair she washed the auburn curls.

After rinsing her down, instead of providing a towel he pointed to the large, steaming bath. She understood, and walked to the center of the room, where she entered the water. When she sat, the warm water covered her to the shoulders, and despite the uncertainty that lay ahead, she found herself relaxing in the soothing heat. The silent servant left, and Therese was allowed to enjoy a long soak in the bath as she contemplated her fate. She knew there was no way to avoid being sold as a pleasure slave. Perhaps Smitty had been right when he told her it was a life of luxury, and although she felt some shame to admit it to herself, she knew she seemed to experience intense pleasure in that role. It would be pointless to attempt to escape, there was nowhere to flee.

After some time, the door opened and the man called Antonio entered.

"Ahora bien, senorita, vamos!" he said as he held up a large towel, which he wrapped around her as she climbed out of the bath.

As Antonio patted her dry, Therese tried to find out who the buyers were, but he would not say.

"No need to concern yourself about that, darling. Just remember that the more you and the other ladies please these customers the better off you will be. Anyone who does not attract a buyer tonight will probably be sold to John Starr."

"Who is John Starr?" asked Therese.

"Just the owner of the biggest brothel in Port Royal. I wouldn't wish that on a dog!"

Therese gasped at the prospect. She now realized that the alternative to being sold was undoubtedly a fate worse than death.

Antonio took her to an adjoining room, which contained a leather-covered table, and made her lie face down. He then proceeded to pour a fragrant oil over her while he rubbed her down. He massaged her deeply from neck to feet, leaving her feeling even more relaxed and pampered. Perhaps this would not be such a terrible fate after all.

Once again the French aristocrat felt the now-familiar tingling between her thighs as Antonio massaged her bottom, squeezing and rotating the firm globes. He turned her over and she closed her eyes as his oiled hands slid over her smooth skin. When Antonio concentrated his attention on her large, firm breasts she moaned faintly. He took some time to let his thumbs brush over her hard nipples, repeatedly grazing the sensitive nubs and gently tugging the ring in her pierced right nipple.

As with the other women, Therese had been allowed only a taste of sexual release on board the pirate ship. Her unfulfilled lust was like a fire that had been repeatedly fed and then allowed to die back to a bed of glowing coals. Over the course of several weeks her diabolical captors had alternated between stoking the flames with maddening erotic tortures and then leaving her alone for a time to let her cool down. They seemed to know just how much she could take until she was mad with desire, begging to be allowed to come; then they would stop before she went over the edge. At this point it took very little to cause the fire to flare up. Soon Therese was moaning and spreading her long legs, letting the man see her shaved slit, open and glistening with her juices.

"Please help me, please!" she begged.

Antonio seemed sympathetic, and poured some of the oil on her inner thighs. As he rubbed it in, maddeningly close to her swollen pussy, Therese thought maybe he was going to give her some relief.

"Ah,querida," he said softly. "You want something in your sweet pussy, you poor thing."

"Yes, please! Your cock...your finger...anything!" she panted.

As he bent closer to her beautiful face he could feel her hot breath.

"How about my tongue?" he whispered.

A little gasp escaped her lips at the prospect.

"Would you? Oh God, would you?"

His fingertips fluttered around the edges of her slit, spreading oil and pussy cream over her bare labia.

"You would like that, would you not? My tongue sliding into your sweet pussy, flicking over your hard little clit, probing into your hot cunt?" he teased.

"Yes, yes, please! Do it, lick me, lick me!" she was desperate now as she squirmed on the oiled leather, gripping the sides of the table.

He removed his fingers from her tingling pussy lips and stood up.

"Not tonight,senorita. There is much awaiting you, but it shall not come from me," he said with a wry chuckle. "Que lastima!"

"No! Please, you cannot do this. How can you be so cruel?" she whimpered, almost crying now.

"It is my job,senorita, just my job."

Antonio finished the massage and then had her stand. He brushed Therese's beautiful hair until it shined, then he arranged the auburn curls on top of her head and fastened them up with several ivory combs. Taking her hands he buckled sturdy leather cuffs around her wrists. Each one had a polished iron ring securely fastened through the leather, and these he attached together with a metal clamp. He then placed a leather collar with a metal ring in the front around her neck and buckled it in the back. He clipped a fine silver chain to the ring in the collar and attached the other end to the ring in her right nipple.

Next he produced a red silk cloak and draped it over her shoulders, tying it at the neck. Finally, he leaned over and kissed her on the forehead before pulling the hood up over her head. Underneath she was naked and barefoot, her hands bound in front of her, but only her face showed.

"It is time,querida. Remember, these men have paid handsomely just to attend the sale, and they expect to be entertained." he said as he led her from the room to where the buyers were gathered. "One final word of advice. Do not be afraid to resist. They like it better that way."

Four: A Private Sale

Therese was feeling an intense mixture of fear and excitement as Antonio led her to the selling room. She could not imagine what depraved acts they would force her to perform for their decadent amusement. And then she would be bought—bought by some evil stranger and taken to some unknown place to serve his sinful pleasures. And what if she was not bought? Antonio had made her fear that possibility more than the alternative. Life in a brothel in Port Royal would surely be unbearable.

Antonio opened a door and they entered a small, dimly lit room. Every sound was muffled by the thick rugs and tapestries, creating a hushed feeling. Since draperies covered all sides of the room Therese could not tell if there were solid walls behind all of them, or if additional space lay beyond.

Antonio directed her to a waist-high, sturdy post bolted to the floor. He drew her bound hands through the front of the cloak and fastened the connecting clamp to a thick iron ring in the post. Before he left the room, he spoke to Therese one last time.

"I wish you luck," he said, and he was gone.

Therese closed her eyes and tried to calm herself, deliberately slowing her breathing. Perhaps Sister Dominique was right, that whatever happens is God's will and they must accept their fate. Suddenly she realized that there were muffled sounds coming from the other side of the curtains. They sounded far away, as if the room were quite large beyond the draperies. Listening intently she thought she could make out men's voices, but not what they were saying.

Suddenly her heart leapt in her chest as she heard a woman cry out! To make matters even worse, the sharp cry was followed by unmistakable sounds of laughter from the men. There was another cry, and another. They were coming with a regular rhythm, and then Therese could make out the sound of a sharp slapping sound preceding each cry. Mon Dieu! They were whipping some poor girl. It must be one of the other captive women from the ship!

Suddenly the curtain moved, and a man came around one end. It was one of Don Roberto's servants, and he unhooked Therese's hands from the hitching post and attached a leather strap to the clamp at her wrists. Using it as a lead, he pulled her along, around the curtain and into the larger room.

There were quite a few lamps around the room, providing more light than in the space she had come from. Therese saw seven large high-backed comfortable chairs arranged in a semi-circle in front of a slightly raised platform. Several of the chairs were occupied, while other men stood around the room; some were smoking pipes, others drinking rum. On either side of the platform were pillars that went from floor to ceiling, and there were shorter hitching posts in several locations. Everyone was looking at Therese as she was led into the room.

And then the Duchess saw the source of the pitiful cries she had heard. It was Sister Dominique! Her back was turned to the room, and her shackled wrists were fastened above her head to a ring in one of the pillars at a height that required her to stand on her tiptoes. Therese could see that the girl's naked body was glistening with oil, and one of the men was standing next to her with a flogging whip in his hand. She wore only the leather restraints on her wrists and similar ones around her ankles, too, although they were not attached to anything. Dominique was still unaware that Therese had entered the room. Her back was criss-crossed with red streaks from the flogging, but the skin was unbroken, and the red streaks were faint. Dominique's lovely bottom, made even rounder by the way she was forced to stand on her toes, was also suffused with a deep rosy blush. The broad leather tails of the whip were about two feet long, apparently designed to inflict some pain, but not to actually injure. Of course, Therese realized, they would not want to damage the merchandise.

The servant led Therese to a waist-high hitching post and fastened her hands to the iron ring, as they had been in the other room. He left as Don Roberto rose from one of the armchairs and came over to the Duchess.

"Gentlemen, I hope you have enjoyed the lovely ladies we have offered for your approval. They are the most select in terms of beauty, talent and breeding" he said, addressing the buyers. "The rare golden-blonde Danish princess, Ingrid; the prodigious oral skills of Lady Fiona; and the highly excitable Spanish milk-slave, Dolores."

"She certainly did get stimulated by the milking, didn't she?" remarked one of the men with a chuckle.

"They are all lusty wenches, without a doubt," added another. "This nun certainly seems to accept punishment with spirit."

"Yes, indeed," replied Don Roberto. "The lucky buyer of the fair Sister Dominique will find much amusement in, shall we say, testing her limits?"

This was greeted with laughter all around, and a groan from the bound nun. The slave dealer then turned to the Duchess de Montfort. When he pulled the hood back, uncovering her head, there were a few murmurs of appreciation as the men saw her beautiful face and red hair. Therese kept her gaze lowered, afraid to look directly at the men.

"Gentlemen, this is our ‘piece de resistance', a French Duchess, called Therese," he said.

Sister Dominique heard this, but dared not turn her head to look.

"I am sure you will appreciate her beauty, as well as her skill at entertaining a man. As with the other women you have seen tonight, despite her noble background she is at heart a shameless slut."

This made Therese blush furiously, humiliated by the rude description, but even more embarrassed by the fact that these men now knew that she was of noble birth.

To herself she thought, "He's right. I have been unable to resist my lustful urges. I am a slut."

"I have brought her out for you to examine and enjoy at the same time as our lovely nun. They are both French, both are possessed of exceptionally lovely bottoms, and these girls work very well together."

Don Roberto walked over to the pillar where Sister Dominique was bound and turned her around to face Therese and the buyers. When Therese saw the front of the young nun she moaned in sympathy. The cruel beasts had attached walnut-sized metal balls to the rings in Dominique's pierced nipples. The heavy weights pulled the ends of her lovely breasts down, tugging on the tortured flesh. Therese realized that each time the poor girl had been struck with the lash her struggles only increased the pressure from the swinging nipple weights. She looked at the helpless nun's tear-streaked face and saw the pleading look in her suffering blue eyes. The Duchess wished she could help her friend, but knew there was nothing she could do.