Tami's College Days Ch. 04

Story Info
Marcus surprises Tami with...
3.2k words
4.38
49.3k
16

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 03/01/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EZ4BLKcock
EZ4BLKcock
1,229 Followers

Marcus and I were awakened when the phone rang, "Hello."

"Mom, What's wrong?" I could only hear part of the conversation.

"O'kay I will be there about 4:00."

"I love you too, Bye."

"What's up Marcus?"

"My Brother is in the hospital, I have to go home."

"Take a shower I'll pack a bag for you."

Marcus hopped in the shower while I made coffee and packed him a bag.

Marcus was drying off when I walked in on him, "What is the matter with your brother."

"Their not sure, doesn't sound serious but moms a wreck."

"I understand hopefully it is not to serious, drive careful."

Marcus downed his coffee and gave me a key and drove off.

I spent the weekend studying and praying Marcus's brother would be o'kay.

Marcus called Sunday night to say he would be back on Tuesday, "How's your brother?"

"He got food poisoning nothing serious he will be home tomorrow."

"That's good, I will see you Tuesday then, Bye."

"See you, Bye."

I went to bed happy everything was o'kay and happier that Marcus would be back.

I awoke Monday morning having to urinate. I walked down the hall to the bathroom when I realized that my period had started, what a relief.

Marcus returned late Tuesday afternoon and called, "Hello."

"Hey babe, I'm back want to grab a bite to eat?"

"I'd love to."

"Pick you up in twenty."

"I'll be ready."

I made it to the lobby of the dorm just as Marcus pulled up. I kissed Marcus when I got in the car, "Glad your brother will be o'kay."

"Yeah it's a good thing mom just worries to much at times."

"She worries for good reason your her babies."

"Do I look like a baby?"

"You know what I mean."

I tried to hand Marcus his key back, "That's for you."

"I get my own key to snoop your bachelor pad?"

"I've got nothing to hide, so snoop all you want."

"I've got nothing to hide either."

"What?" Marcus looked confused.

"It's still day light and I kissed you out in the open."

"Still think you a racist bitch."

"Oh my god...."

"until you can admit your pussy belongs to a black man you will always be a racist."

"You arrogant bastard I'm not racist and you know it."

"Say it then," I decided not to say anything more.

Marcus pulled up in front of a nice restaurant, and the valets came over to open our doors and park the car. Once we were out of the car the valet that opened my door was white. Marcus walked up and entwined his arm with mine, "Sir."

"Yes maam." so polite.

"My pussy belongs to this black man," Marcus broke out in laughter as we casually walked into the restaurant.

The valet did not know what to say he was stunned.

Marcus and I had a nice conversation over dinner. After dinner we had coffee and I informed him that we lucked out after the condom broke, he was relieved, "I still want to see you."

"I want to see you too."

"Lets go."

"O'kay I'm stuffed, Thanks for dinner."

"Your welcome, Do you want to go clubbing?"

"I can't tonight I have an early class tommorrow and still have to study."

The valet that I stunned when we first got there was no where in sight when we left, "I wonder where he went?"

"Probably quit after that." Marcus and I broke out in laughter.

Marcus dropped me at the dorm after dinner so I could study.

The rest of the week went by fast just remembering the look on the valets face had me smiling and happy all week.

Marcus called on Friday afternoon, "Hello."

"Hey there's a party at the teams frat tonight, would you like to go?"

"So you can show off your white ho?"

"You know me so well," we laughed, "No cause I like you."

"What time?"

"9:00ish."

"Sounds good I'll be ready."

"See you then."

"O'kay, Bye."

Marcus picked me up at 9:00 and we went straight to the frat. We walked in and Marcus was greeted with slaps on the back and high fives from the frat brothers.

We walked over to the keg and grabbed a beer. Walking around Marcus was congratulated for a fantastic year on the field.

Marcus was casual with his thanks while being shown appreciation, "Enjoy it Marcus."

"This just tells me I am working toward my goal of going pro."

"What do you mean?"

"I'm being noticed hopefully it will attract pro scouts to check me out."

"I understand." Marcus pulled me out to the dance floor then. I felt uneasy while dancing, like somebody was watching. I tried to peer around the room and noticed a blonde watching intently as I danced with Marcus, "Somebody's jealous that were here together," I whispered in Marcus's ear.

"Who?"

"The barbie doll in the corner, wishes she was me right now."

Marcus started a circular dance movement to check her out, "That's Stacy, shes wishing she was me right now not you."

"What?"

"She's a cheerleader and into girls."

"No way."

"Yeah she saw you on campus one day and wanted to know if I knew you."

"What did you say?"

"I told her you were into big black cock."

"You bastard you did not."

"No, I did not know you then." the music stopped and I had to pee so I left Marcus.

After waiting in line for 20 minutes I finally got to the bathroom. When I returned I could not find Marcus. I grabbed another beer and walked around talking to people. Marcus came back inside after a little while, "Where did you run off to?"

"Stacy wanted to talk."

"About what?" I grabbed Marcus by the cock.

"About you."

"She did not."

"Yes she did, I told her you weren't into girls and she went home."

"How do you know I'm not? you never asked," I said teasingly.

Marcus grinned, "Are you?"

"That's for me to know." I walked away. I looked over my shoulder and started to laugh Marcus had the same look as the valet.

I walked outside for some fresh air and ran into a couple of friends, we chatted for awhile about our first year away from home.

After about 15 minutes I went into find Marcus I was getting tired, "Can we go?"

"Why?"

"I'm getting tired and...." stopping in a teasing manner.

"And what?"

"Nothing," grabbing Marcus's cock.

"Lets go," Marcus dragged me to the car.

Once we arrived at Marcus's apartment I unlocked the door and Marcus headed for the bathroom. I turned on some music and sprawled out on the couch. Marcus grabbed a couple of beers and sprawled on top of me and kissed me passionately.

I started stroking Marcus through his jeans and he worked my pussy. Marcus soon rolled us off the couch. We ended up with me sitting on his lap, he lifted my shirt as I unbuttoned his. soon we were naked on the living room floor with Marcus eating my pussy. I had multiple orgasms with Marcus tongue buried in my pussy, "Stop my clit is to sensitive."

Marcus stopped eating me, I pushed him off me and engulfed his cock. I enjoyed giving head to Marcus, I continued to bob my head licking and sucking his cock with the occasional squeeze to his balls. Marcus was soon on the verge of exploding so I pulled my lips to the head of his cock and stroked for all I was worth. Marcus exploded in my mouth and I swallowed every volley of jizz that he deposited on my tongue enjoying the taste.

We lay together in the middle of the floor for what seemed like forever cuddling, "Lets go to bed."

We got up and walked to the bedroom Marcus got on the bed first and sat at the headboard I climbed into bed and started sucking Marcus back to life, "Babe that feels so good you're really becoming a pro at that." I tried to pull Marcus's cock out of my mouth to thank him for letting me practice but he grabbed my head and wouldn't let me.

I heard the creek of a door but didn't give it a second thought when I felt a breeze blow across my ass.

Marcus continued to hold my head, I got scared when I felt the bed sag behind me I tried to see what was going on but Marcus's grip was to tight.

I soon felt a head press between my thighs and lick my pussy, shock waves of pleasure shot trough my body and I climaxed. I had stopped bobbing on Marcus's cock when I first felt the bed sag. After the incredible orgasm I just had not knowing who was behind me I resolved to continue pleasuring Marcus orally.

I tried to figure out who it was Marcus had with us but I could not. I felt whisps of hair between my thighs and a tongue that knew how to work a pussy. My orgasms were so intense in this situation with a stranger between my thighs I could not concentrate.

Soon Marcus was ready to ejaculate in my mouth again. When he finally exploded I nearly choked as I experienced the most intense orgasm of my life at the same time, I passed out for a couple of minutes.

When I awoke I was on my back and my pussy was still being eaten. I looked down to see a blonde head between my thighs and Marcus nowhere to be seen, "Stop who are you?" Marcus ran back in.

"Tami meet Stacy."

Stacy picked her head up, "Hi Tami glad to finally meet you."

"Glad to meet you what an introduction."

"Glad you liked." we all laughed.

"Well what are your thoughts?" Marcus asked.

"Can't say as I am disappointed that was incredible."

"I certainly enjoyed eating her pussy," Stacy answered.

Marcus climbed on the bed and gave me the most incredible kiss and Stacy a peck too.

Marcus lay back on the bed sipping a beer waiting to see what would happen next. Stacy crawled up and kissed me, to my surprise I kissed back. Soon her tongue had worked it's way between my lips, I climaxed.

When Stacy broke our kiss Marcus was aroused and positioned me on all fours. Marcus teased my pussy with his cock before inserting it, when he pushed all the way in I lay my head down to enjoy the fucking I was about to receive. Marcus took it slow and gentle with a passion that I had never felt.

When Marcus was into a steady rhythm I felt Stacy's hands turn my head. When I opened my eyes I was looking right at her pussy, "Return the favor," I heard Marcus say.

I was a little reluctant at first but the more Marcus fucked me the braver I became. I started fingering her clit, she moaned. I sniffed my finger and found it to smell sweet, I licked my finger the taste was not unpleasant.

Marcus picked up his pace remaining gentle. Soon I had my face buried in Stacy's crotch enjoying eating my first pussy. I think Stacy was enjoying herself the way she was moaning holding my head. I attacked Stacy's clit with my tongue and her pelvis started flexing to meet every lick.

Marcus's cock soon swelled in my pussy I licked Stacy's clit with more vigor feeling this. Stacy soon flooded my tongue with her nectar and Marcus sent volleys of cum deep into my pussy. Having this happen at the same time my dam burst and all I remember seeing was fireworks as I came all over Marcus's cock.

I rolled on to my back and closed my eyes Stacy rolled on top of me and gave me a deep passionate kiss, "Thank you."

"For what?"

"For not freaking out when you saw a girl eating you out."

"I enjoyed you eating me out."

"I enjoyed you eating me out too."

Stacy kissed me again and the three of us were soon fast asleep from our sexcapade.

I awoke first the next morning and smiled seeing Stacy had not left. I went to the kitchen to make coffee. While the coffee was brewing I thought about what had happened last night and could not help but smile, Awesome! came to mind.

I was enjoying my first coffee when Stacy wandered out of the bedroom, "You look like you need a coffee."

"Got any juice."

"I'll get it sit." I walked to the fridge. "Apple or Orange?"

"Apple is fine," I poured Stacy a glass and brought it to her. When I put the glass on the table Stacy grabbed my head and gave me a deep passionate kiss, "I would like to do that again sometime."

"Me too that was incredible," I smiled. "Do you think Marcus will he didn't look to excited," We broke out in laughter.

"I don't think he will mind," Stacy gave me another deep passioate tongue kiss and I returned it.

Stacy and I talked for quite awhile I told her about Marcus's role play games and she told me about her former boyfriends and how she liked girls, "Have you ever fucked a guy?"

"Yes, I'm not a virgin I just perfer girls their not so rough, and no one knows a pussy like a pussy owner," We broke out in laughter.

"What's with all that laughter?" We heard Marcus boom.

"Nothing stud," We both said at the same time.

Marcus strolled out of the bedroom rubbing his eyes. Stacy's jaw dropped, "Does that ever go down?" Marcus and I broke out laughng, "Whats so funny?"

"That's the same question I asked the first morning," Stacy laughed.

Marcus walked over to me and gave me a kiss an did the same with Stacy. Marcus's kiss with Stacy got me a little jealous it was passionate and with tongue.

Marcus pulled Stacy's shirt over her head as I disrobed, soon we were all naked. I walked over to Marcus and Stacy, I kissed Marcus and then gave Stacy a deep passionate kiss. I sat on the dining room table and pushed Stacy's head down toward my crotch, she did not resist.

Soon I had Stacy's tongue exploring my pussy getting me wetter with each exploring lick. Marcus walked up behind Stacy and started teasing her pussy with his cock. Stacy stopped eating my pussy for a second, "Easy big boy been awhile since that pussy had a cock in it."

Stacy resumed eating my pussy as Marcus inserted his cock in her pussy. Stacy was grunting with every stroke of Marcus's cock into her pussy. each grunt stimulated my clit all that much more and I was soon depositing my nectar on her tongue.

Marcus and Stacy were soon into a rhythm with his in stroke and her tongue still working my clit, "Fuck that bitch Marcus."

"Gonna fuck her straight."

Stacy remembered the warning I gave her about Marcus's role play, "Feels like I'm fingering myself."

"What did you just say?"

"If that's all you have to offer I'd rather finger myself, ah ah."

"I'll have you begging for this big black cock when I'm done with you."

"If that's as big as it gets I might as well buy a cucumber, oh oh."

"Bitch you don't know what fucking is."

"If this is fucking I'd have more fun watching a rock breathe, ah ah oh yes."

Marcus's pace was picking up the more Stacy was insulting him, "He's getting ready to cum you on birth control?"

Stacy licked my pussy a couple of times, "I.U.D." was all she said before diving back into my pussy with vigor. Soon I started to cum on Stacy's tongue just as she pulled away, Thats it baby fill my pussy with your baby juice, Ohhhhhhh!"

We all seperated from our tangled mess with smiles from ear to ear and enjoyed our coffee and juice.

Stacy said she had a study date and had to go. I brought her to the bedroom to help find her clothes,"That was fun but I'm more into girls and want to see you with no men involved," She gave me a deep passionate kiss.

"Can I think about it?"

"No pressure here's my number."

We found Stacy's clothes and they were all wrinkled, "You should take a shower before you go you look a mess and the walk of shame is embarrassing."

"That sounds good," She found her cell and called her study date saying she over slept.

Stacy went to take a shower I put out an outfit I left at Marcus's for Stacy to wear.

I returned to the kitchen and gave Marcus a deep passionate kiss, "Thank you."

"For what?"

"Last night was the most incredible experience."

"Glad you liked it."

I poured another coffee before straddling Marcus's lap, "What were you thinking about?" I asked grabbing his cock and embedding it deep in my pussy.

"What are you talking about?"

"Seems since last night your little one has a mind of it's own and won't go down," I was posting hard now enjoying the feel of Marcus's cock deep in my pussy.

Marcus and I were so into our fucking I did not hear the shower stop, "That is so hot."

"Stacy sorry I was just thanking Marcus for last night."

"I see that. Thanks for the lend I've got to go now."

"Ohhhhh, wait come here first."

Stacy walked over and I grabbed her head and gave her a deep passionate thank you kiss, "Thanks."

"Let me get the door," Marcus said.

"Your not done with your thank you."

"Slut don't mind."

I wrapped my legs around Marcus's waist when he stood up and posted myself on his cock as he walked to the door, Stacy followed shaking her head.

Marcus reached the door I reached down and opened the door for Stacy, Still posting on Marcus's cock.

Marcus stepped out on the stoop with me impaled on his cock, Stacy tried to walk past us with her face buried in her hand. I grabbed Stacy and gave her a good bye kiss forcing my tongue between her lips. Marcus kept my pussy moving up and down his cock while I made out with Stacy.

I felt Marcus's cock start to swell and broke my kiss with Stacy turning her head toward Marcus. Marcus kissed Stacy deep just as he exploded deep in my pussy. I exploded in orgasm after all this seeing fireworks again.

Marcus finally broke his kiss with Stacy when he stopped cumming, "You two are nuts lets do it again," Stacy said.

Marcus and I responded "Any time."

"Don't forget what I asked Tami."

"I'll think about it."

With that Stacy walked off with a spring in her step and a smile on her face.

Marcus stepped back inside giving me an incredible kiss that sent tingles down my spine, "What did she want?"

"To be alone with me."

"You going to go?"

"I have to think about it."

to be continued...

EZ4BLKcock
EZ4BLKcock
1,229 Followers