All Comments on 'Tammy asks Jimmy for Help'

by Charles Petersunn

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
the knight and princess titles

hey there, i really enjoyed the story, the pace was ace. the only thing that let it down was the way the characters call each other knight and princess - i think it shows they are too naive and this is a bit of a come down.

otherwise, wicked ;o)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
How old were they again??

I felt like I was reading a story about young kids playing doctor "you show me yours, I'll show you mine"...both of the characters should have been made a little more mature...you can have inexperience without dumbing it down.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
very good

Very good story line...I like the longer stories,,, this one needs more chapters...I liked the Knight and Princess...

I have not read any of your Lesson Series but I like the

way you write...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Very Hot!

Should have been chapter 22 of The Lessons, which are your forte. The boy/girl interactions and "discoveries" re: sex are your best work, although the pillory was damn hot. Anyway, more Lessons, please... some of the chapters left things "dangling".

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Suggestion for Great Story...

...Continue it! You spent a lot of time on your Lesson's stories, which are really for a certain type of reader, but don't seem to continue your other stories even with lots of positive feedback. Do all of your readers a favor and continue some of these stories that have such good starts!

Rod29Rod29over 16 years ago
Great story.

Great story.

Rod29Rod29over 16 years ago
Great story.

Great story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
age

petifile?

Reiner43Reiner43about 12 years ago
Good one!

Hot story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous