Tammy asks Jimmy for Help

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jim's eyes widened in surprise. He was suspecting that it might or was leading up to something like this, but he figured that it wouldn't happen until after quite a bit of conversation.

Tammie had a rush of panic. She saw the odd look on his face. Sentences just started pouring out. "I know it sounds weird to ask you for something like that. Please don't be mad. I mean, it's not like I haven't already seen it, or anything. I just thought maybe, um, you wouldn't mind, again." She looked away from him, feeling like she was going to cry. "Oh gee, I'm sorry Jimmy, I just made a terrible fool of myself, didn't I. I'll go, just forget that I ever said anything, please." She turned to leave.

"Wait, wait," Jim called to her. "Don't go. Don't be embarrassed, really." She stopped, but she didn't turn back to face him. "You just took me by surprise." He made a little joke: "A guy needs a little sweet talk, you know."

That helped. Tammie gave a brief giggle. She slowly turned back to face him. She looked into his eyes, hopefully but apprehensively, "So, you'll do it?"

"Sure, the knight will do anything for his little princess," he replied, unbuckling his pants. He was actually very happy to do this, as well as relieved. Tammie clearly hadn't been upset at all by what had happened in Miss Harding's class.

Tammie was ecstatic that he referred to her as 'my little princess.' She would love to be his princess. Her pulse raced and her heart pounded as she watched him undo his slacks.

When he was finished he stopped to ask, "Actually, I should ask my princess for her preference. Do you wish to remove them yourself, my lady?"

Tammie squealed and clapped her hands a few times. "Oh yes, my knight. I shall be most honored to do so." She scampered up to him and knelt down. She took hold of the top of his slacks and pulled down. She stopped though as soon as his slacks cleared his boxers. Her eyes widened in admiration and delight at how far his boxers were sticking out. She put a hand to her mouth and said, "Jimmy, it's already so big and everything." "Because my princess is so ever so pretty, my lady. Her knight is unable to be any other way in her presence." He had never talked this way to a girl. It was a bit silly, but she seemed to like it, and it was frankly easier than speaking for himself.

Tammie did like it, especially that he continued to refer to her as his princess. Her knight and his princess could become their pet names. She also liked terribly much that she had gotten him so aroused, and she actually hadn't even done anything. 'He must like me very much,' she gleefully thought to herself. She continued to remove his slacks. When she got them to his feet she realized that he should get his shoes off first.

She looked up at him with a gleam in her eye, finding it very difficult to look past the tent pole pushing out his shorts. "Me thinks that perhaps the knight should remove his shoes?"

"If it pleases you my lady."

Tammie laughed. She untied the laces of his shoe. He pulled up his foot and placed a hand on her shoulder to steady himself as she took it off. He had second thoughts though about her doing this. He was worried that his feet might smell a bit. The black dress shoes were not good for ventilation. Fortunately, he didn't notice any reaction. Once she got both shoes off she placed them to the side and helped Jim step out of his slacks. She then carefully folded his slacks so they would not wrinkle and laid it across his shoes. She looked back up to him. "I'll let you keep your socks on so your tootsies won't get cold."

"Thank you my lady."

She then rose up on her knees so that she was at eye level with his erection. She felt the head of his cock through his cotton boxers with her finger. She heard him sigh with pleasure at her touch. She reached for the waistband.

He reached for her hand to stop her. "Wait, just a second."

"What's wrong?" she asked.

He paused to enjoy the sight of her pretty eyes, looking curiously at him through her spectacles. He pulled her up so that she was standing in front of him, although still a good foot shorter. He leaned down and tenderly kissed her on her lips.

"Oh Jimmy," she sighed. She reached up to put her arms around his shoulders, closed her eyes, and pulled him tight against her. She could feel his erection pressing against her, but her mind was now on their kiss. It was a long and loving kiss. She wanted to stay in his strong, masculine arms forever. 'Maybe he will be my prince,' she thought.

After quite some time he pulled away. "Alright, now you can remove my shorts." She smiled at him. "Goodie." She got back down on her knees and once again grasped the waistband. Looking like a girl about to get a big birthday present, she pulled down his shorts.

His cock was caught in the material as she was pulling down his shorts. His dick was being pulled down with them. Once the head cleared the elastic waistband it sprung back up straight. "Oh!" Tammie said in glee. She left his boxers on his knees. She reached up and grasped the head of his cock in her little hand, pulled it down, and let it snap back up. She repeated this a few times, giggling at the sight of it jerking up and down.

It hurt Jim a little bit, but not enough to complain. She was having too much fun with her stiff toy.

She then resumed pulling his shorts down the rest of the way and again helped him to step out. When she was finished she sat back on her haunches and admired the sight of his stiff penis, jutting out over her. "My knight has such a strong, bold sword."

"Would you care to inspect the weapon, my lady?"

"Yes, I believe I should."

She rose up on her knees. She wrapped her hand around the thick stem and looked closely at the head. Her eyes were just an inch away. "Are most guys this big?"

Jim smiled at the compliment. He wasn't small but he was not especially big. He had to admit though that he did look big in Tammie's petite hand. "I'm really not that large, Tammie, but it's nice of you to say so."

She looked up at him through her glasses. "Well, you look awfully large to me. It even looks bigger than it did in class."

"Well, you didn't get this close to it in class."

Tammie lowered her head a bit, feeling self-conscious. "I know, but, you know, I was scared." She smiled up at him, showing her braces. "I'm not scared now," she said proudly. She slid her hand up and down the shaft. Jim was not circumcised and Tammie enjoyed how the foreskin moved on and off the head of his cock. "It's like you have your own little hood," she commented. "Do guys like it when it goes back and forth over the top of the penis, or would you rather I keep it off?" She did actually want to learn some things.

"It's much better when you use it. It gives your hand that much more stimulation," although her immature, soft touch was plenty enough stimulation.

Tammie brought her left hand to his testicles. She lifted up his cock to get a good luck. She carefully felt their texture. "They're so hairy and soft. Hey, one of them is hanging lower than the other." She delicately squeezed one of them. Jim flinched and grimaced. "Oh! I'm sorry. They're real tender, aren't they."

"Yea," Jim agreed. "It's odd that the tougher of the two sexes has such a tender spot."

"Well, I'll be careful," she reassured him. She returned her attention to his cock. "I think I like the penis the best." She leaned in real close.

Jim thought that she might put it in her mouth. He would love it if she did but he knew she might not be ready for that.

She instead brought her nose to the stem and head, taking little sniffs. "It has a kind of smell to it."

No girl had ever said anything like that to him before. "Does it smell bad?" Jim asked.

"No, no, I like it. It's a kind of musky, masculine smell." The next thing to explore was a bit obvious but Tammie. Her heart began to race at the thought of what she was about to do. She recalled when she was first learning to swim, the fear of actually jumping right into the pool. She leaned in closer and lightly kissed the tip of the head. She heard Jim groan with pleasure. She realized that he must really like it when a girl kisses him there. I guess that shouldn't be a surprise. It would be the most loving thing to do, to kiss a guy's penis with your mouth, to maybe even go farther than that and put his whole thing in your mouth. "I guess guys like it when a girl uses her mouth on it."

"They like it a lot!" He hoped he didn't sound too eager. He couldn't believe that she was actually going to do that.

Tammie closed her eyes and caressed the head of his cock with her closed lips. Her lips felt so soft, so sensual, as they slowly moved along the bulb of his cock. Jim watched her every move. She was an endearing sight. So pretty, so adorable, and so affectionately caressing his dick.

She stopped and looked up at him sheepishly. "I don't know if I should do it though, Jimmy." She wasn't at all sure if she was ready for such a thing. Even though it would be very loving it also seemed a little dirty, even slutty.

"That's fine, Tammie." That wasn't entirely true. It was very disappointing, but maybe with time, with maturity, she would get more comfortable. "Not all girls are willing to do it."

"Have all of your girlfriends done it?"

"I actually haven't had that many girlfriends, Tammie and, no, not all of them." Jim probably had a lot less experience than Tammie assumed. He seemed so worldly to her, but only one prior girlfriend had actually given him a blow job.

That really wasn't the answer she wanted. 'Not all of them,' meant some of them had, maybe even most of them. "I want to Jimmy, I really do, but, you know, I still have braces." She gave him a forced smile to show him the braces. "I'm afraid I might scratch or cut you. I mean, you're so big for my mouth."

He had to admit there might be some truth to that. She'd have to open up her mouth pretty wide. She might indeed have some difficulty avoiding contact with the braces. Well, it would then be something he could look forward to in the future, once the braces were removed.

She could see the disappointment on his face. "I can lick it though," she said gleefully, pleased with herself that she discovered a reasonable alternative. She then went at it, with the eagerness of a child with an ice cream cone on a very hot summer day.

It wasn't the most sensual oral sex that a person could experience. Jim's prior girlfriend did a much better job. Tammie was more eager than skilled. She was lapping away at it, like a kitten that was cleaning and grooming him, being sure to get every inch. However, she did look cute doing it. As she licked the underside of the stem of his cock her glasses would repeatedly get wacked. And she looked so happy to be able to do it. She was grinning ear to ear. He particularly liked it when she stuck out her little tongue as far as she could and playfully bobbed the head of his cock up and down on the tip of her tongue. When she was done she looked up at him proudly and announced, "I want to see your poop hole now!"

"What?" Jim exclaimed in understandable shock.

Tammie was surprised at his reaction. "Your poop hole. I want to see that too. I want see everything on a guy."

"Well, I don't know about that, Tammie." That was something no prior girlfriend had ever suggested. He liked the girls' puckered little brown holes but he never imagined that a girl might have a similar interest. Now it was his turn to learn something about Tammie. But, man, that seemed awfully disgusting, even embarrassing.

"No way, Tammie, I'm not going to show you that."

Tammie feared that she might have offended him, but she wanted to learn everything. She thought of a way to get him to do it. "But, you're my knight and I am your princess." She smiled endearingly at him. "Must you not do my bidding?"

Jim returned her smile. She had a point there. "Well, yes, my lady, that I must. But perhaps if the mistress would offer a reward to her knight for such a gallant act?" He crossed his arms and grinned.

"But, my noble knight, what can I, but a little, humble princess, offer you? I have but no gold, no pence, to offer. As yet, I have no property, no land. I have with me only the frivolous and trifling garments that clothe me. They are of no worth to you."

"I beg to differ, my lady. I believe your lovely garments would be a very suitable reward. May I suggest, with all due respect, that you offer your blouse and skirt?"

"Sir!" Tammie feigned shock, but enjoying immensely their flirtatious game. She got to her feet to protest his indignity. "This is most outrageous. If the king were to become aware of such impertinence he would have your head on a stick."

"Very well, my lady, but then I must take my leave. I am sure that there are other damsels who are, shall we say, more cooperative?"

"Don't say that, Jimmy," breaking out of character. She didn't like hearing him talk about other girls being more willing to do things. She knew she was not as desirable as the other girls he had known. She said quietly, "I will remove my clothes." She removed her black tie and started to unbutton her white blouse. She pretended to be reluctant, to be doing something that he had forced upon her, but she was in fact ecstatic. This was exactly what she wanted to do. She was actually going to let Jimmy see her in her undies! She could feel her heart patter with anticipation.

After she had undone a few buttons he could see a bit of pink lace. He lightly grasped his cock with the fingers of his right hand.

She looked at him. "Can I at least retain my undergarments, sir knight? Would you allow me to retain that dignity, or must you demean my royal family by feasting your eyes on the naked flesh of the king's princess?" She saw that he was openly stroking his cock. She liked it. She liked the fact that she was exciting him so much.

"The blouse and skirt will be fine." A mischievous smile, however, soon followed, "For the moment."

Tammie giggled as she finished unbuttoning her blouse. She was so glad she had worn her most special pink bra and panties. She happily, even hurriedly, removed her clothes, although carefully folding them before she placed them on the floor.

As she was bent over, placing her skirt on her blouse, Jim placed his hand on her bottom. "Just a moment."

Tammie paused. She remained bent over, as he instructed, but she raised her head in apprehension, not being sure of his intentions. She liked though the touch of his strong, masculine hand on her bottom.

She had the cutest little derriere. His single hand covered both cheeks. They were so soft, so innocent, so enticing. He briefly caressed her, sliding his fingers along her delicate curves. "Alright, you can stand now." She stood in front of him, her hands demurely clasped in front, hiding her most personal part. She was an enticing fairy. A child's face looking nervously at him through her spectacles, in an innocent but adult body, seductively dressed in pink lace undies. Her breasts were indeed small, even smaller than Ashley's, but enticing nevertheless, perhaps even more so by their cherubic adorableness. He hoped that by the end of the evening he would be able to see them, to feel them, to hold them.

"Do you approve, sir knight?" Tammie wasn't so naive that she couldn't tell that he was enjoying what he was seeing, but she was feeling very self-conscious standing in front of him like that, neither of them saying anything. It was the first time she was undressed in front of a guy and she needed some reassurance.

"You are intoxicating, my dear; the beauty one would only expect from a princess."

Tammie blushed and looked away, releasing a hand from the front of her panties to place it modestly at her mouth. "Jimmy," she said bashfully but happily.

Jim sighed and reluctantly turned around. Reluctant because he could no longer see her, and because he was now showing her his butt, his ass. This was very weird, he thought.

Tammie again clapped her hands in delight. She got down behind him. She first admired the whiteness, the roundness of his butt. It had an innocence about it, a childlike quality, yet it was also masculine, even muscular. She placed a hand on each cheek. She felt him clench, tighten, the muscles of his cheeks. She spread them open.

'Oh man,' Jim thought. 'What is she up to? This is really odd, and embarrassing.' He could feel his erection begin to soften.

Tammie smiled at the sight of his anus. "It's all puckered up and furrowed," she said.

"Yes, I imagine it is," he replied, a bit of sarcasm in his voice.

"Have you ever seen it?"

A curious question. "Actually, no, I don't think I have."

"It's probably the one part of your body you have never actually seen your entire life," Tammie suggested.

A curious point. He wasn't so sure he had any real interest in seeing it, but she was right. He had seen the back of his head, the bottom of his feet, his butt, and even his back, at one time or another, and he had felt his anus many times, actually at least twice a day, but he had never actually seen it. I guess you learn something every day.

"Would you like me to tell you what it looks like?"

"Uh, no, not really," he replied.

"Well, too bad. I think it's cute. It's got a few little hairs on it. I think it's sexy." She then spread his cheeks wider, leaned in, and gave his anus a big sloppy lick.

"Whoa!" Jim exclaimed in shock. Tammie had actually licked him there, licked his butt hole, his asshole. No girl had certainly ever done that before, none even hinted at it, nor had he.

Tammie displayed the same enthusiasm with his anus as she had demonstrated with his dick. She lapped away like a mother cleaning the anus of one of her puppies. This time though the effect was actually a little pleasing. Jim had to admit that he was beginning to like it. It was a pleasant and provocative tickling. He was very surprised that the seemingly innocent and sweet Tammie would do such a thing, yet there she was, her face buried in between his cheeks, licking and lapping at his asshole.

Tammie was not surprised at what she was doing. She was happy to do it. She wanted to make Jimmy happy. She was disappointed that she could not do oral sex with him the usual way. This was an opportunity to do something that no other girl probably had done. And, it wasn't really bad at all. The first couple of licks were a bit bitter but after that it was just fun, and so intimate. She even tried to burrow her tongue into his rectum, and she could tell that he was enjoying it. He even bent over to give her better access. His sphincter muscle was relaxing, at times opening up for her, but then clenching, like he was giving her little kisses.

When she was done, she pulled back and wiped off her face with her hands and arm. She wished she had a wash cloth.

Jim stood up straight. He felt a little wet back there but he had to admit that he had enjoyed it immensely. His erection had returned to full strength, perhaps even more swollen and hard. He turned around, bent over, and held her face in his hands. He leaned into her and gave her a sweet, long kiss on the lips she had used on his anus. "Tammie, that was wonderful."

"Did you like it, really?"

"I think I just learned more from you than I could think of offering."

"Well, you're not done yet."

"What next my lovely?"

"I want to see you do it again."

He was confused. He hadn't done anything. "Do what?"

She was feeling more comfortable, less apprehensive. about what she wanted him to do. "I want to see you ejaculate again. I want you to make it cum again. This time," she said more quietly, "for me."

"My princess wants to see her knight shoot his load?"

"Jimmy, don't be so crass. Don't talk like that."