Tammy asks Jimmy for Help

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I am sorry, my dear, I meant no disrespect to your highness." He kissed her on the forehead and stood back up straight, his cock once again towering above her. The head now was more purplish and swollen. "I shall heed your bidding." He firmly grasped his erection in his strong hand and slowly moved it up and down the shaft. "But, my lady, it would be helpful toward this end that you seek if you would provide yourself some further inspiration."

Tammie smiled. She sat back on her haunches, her hands clasped on her bent knees, looking the part of the innocent ingenue. "But, my knight, what can I, a fair maiden, offer thee?"

"It would be of some benefit, my princess, if you would remove your remaining attire. I believe the beauty of the fair princess would serve the kingdom well."

Tammie laughed. It was a fair request, and one with which she was more than happy to comply. She looked him in the eyes. He stopped his stroking but kept his hand firmly grasping his cock. She reached behind her back and unclasped her bra. She slowly pulled the straps from her shoulders, keeping her eyes on his. She removed her arms from each strap, being careful to keep the cups in place over her breasts. When the only thing that remained holding them up was her hands she smiled at him, and let the bra fall from her body.

Her breasts were darling. They were perfect little white cups, each capped by a perky stiff nipple. The nipples seemed unusually large, perhaps because they were perched on such petite titties. He reached for them but she waved him off.

"No, my knight, these are not for you, at least not this night." She did not want to go too far on their first date. If he insisted, she would give everything to him. She felt so much for him, but she did want to go slow, to at least save some things for the future.

He understood. He pulled back.

Tammie leaned back until she was lying on the floor in front of him. Her perky breasts kept their firm round form as she was lying down. She reached for the waistband of her panties and pulled them down; slowly, being careful to keep her legs together.

However, when she pulled her knees up to remove them from her feet he got a glimpse of what she was about to show him. He gasped. The slit of her pussy was so diminutive.

Keeping her eyes on his eyes, she could see his rising excitement. She never realized how much power a woman could have on a man. He was the powerful one, the strong one, but he was now putty in her hands, entranced with every little movement she made. She spread her legs apart to let him see her most personal, intimate part.

His eyes widened in delight. Her cunnie was just like Ashley Lightspeed's. It was the cutest little cunnie he had every seen. As good as, if not better than, Ashley's. There was hardly even a mound, at most a tender curve of flesh with a graceful, delicate cleft down the center. He could not imagine that she could take a cock in that tender little crevice. And there was no growth, no hair, nothing to hide it. It was so pure, so sweet, so delicious.

"I shaved it for you. Is that alright?"

"Tammie, it's the prettiest I have ever seen."

Warmth swept through her. She was deliriously happy. She brought a finger to it, lightly tracing along the tender slit. "I like it better this way. It sometimes gets itchy, and it can be such a pain to shave it, but I think it looks better, and," she smiled, "feels better." She was feeling it, sliding her finger up and down the cleft as she lay at his feet. She could feel her wetness. She stopped, realizing what she was doing, right in front of him.

"Don't stop, Tammie. Continue, and I will do the same."

She looked fearfully at him, uneasy at the suggestion, butterflies in her stomach as well as her pigtails.

He asked, "Does not the fair princess masturbate?"

"Sir, Jimmy, don't ask me that. I can't talk about that." She covered herself, down there, with her hand.

"You wanted to learn, didn't you?"

"Well, yes, but that doesn't mean I have to tell you about things like that. Do you masturbate?"

"Uh, I think that is an obvious yes. Aren't I doing it for you right now?"

Tammie realized that was a very good point. In fact, it would be nice to share such a thing. She had not planned on this but it would be a good first date, to share something like that. "Has any of your prior girlfriends masturbated, did it, for you, with you?"

"None, my lady."

She said softly, hesitantly, "Alright then." She laid down in front of him, her pigtails draped across the floor. She spread her legs openly for him to watch her, and then slid her finger up and down her slit. She looked into his eyes. His eyes had gone to her little, wet crevice. Her eyes returned to his large, stiff cock.

He increased the strength of his grip on his cock, firmly sliding his hand up and down its length as he gazed at her sweet, tender pussy with its delicate, tender breach. Oh how much he wanted to touch it, to lick it, to fuck it, but for the moment it was still so good to see it, to see her cunnie get so wet and aroused by her touch.

She moved a single finger up and down, feeling her smoothness, her fissure, and her wetness. She stopped at the top, at her clit, and used all of her fingers to circle and wiggle the flesh surrounding and covering her clit. She liked to masturbate this way. She would press down hard and manipulate the flesh, not really rubbing or feeling, more like massaging and wiggling.

Jim bent his knees as he worked at his cock. He rarely masturbated standing up. He preferred lying down, although standing up at times seemed to give him a more intense orgasm, and the sight of Tammie masturbating in front of him, for him, more than compensated for having to stand.

Tammie increased the intensity of her manipulations. She stuck a finger of her left hand into her slit, into her hole, and worked it in and out, as the fingers of her right hand pressed down hard on the area of her clit, frantically wiggling the flesh. Her breathing was getting louder and faster. She had a desperate expression on her face. If one didn't know you would mistake it for fright, even horror, but it was instead an expression of intense excitement and arousal. She was going to cum, she was going to cum right in front of a guy, in front of Jim.

Both of them could hear the sounds of their joint masturbation: the slapping of Jim's fist slamming up and down his shaft, and the squishing noises of Tammie's wet cunt as her fingers frantically manipulated her flesh.

Jim could see her passion, the excitement in her eyes. Her gasping, whimpering, panting, and squeals filled the room, melding with the sound of his fist slapping and her cunt sloshing. 'Oh man,' he thought, 'I'm cumming,' and his jism burst forth in an intense, full spray.

Tammie's eyes widened at the sight and she exploded in her own orgasm as she watched a white line spew from his cock, shoot through the air, and fall across her naked body in a wet, warm splat. She watched his cock twitch and pulse as gobs and ropes of cum shot from his cock. It was like he was repeatedly shooting out little white missiles and tracers from his cock. She spasmed in rapturous waves of pleasure as she saw and felt oodles of cum splash onto her body, on her tummy, her thighs, her boobies, even her face. She didn't try to protect herself. She enjoyed it. She was lost in the sweetness of her own orgasm as Jim's load rained all over her.

When he was done he squeezed out a few remaining drops onto the floor and put his dick back into his pants. He was exhausted. He needed to sit down. He got down to sit beside her. He saw that her body was covered in his cum. There were drops, puddles, and streaks everywhere. She even had one drop on her cheek. He saw another one sliding down the side her nose. He picked up her hand and held it in his own.

Tammie was panting. Her little titties were still rapidly rising up and down with the exhaustion of her own climax. She looked at him and squeezed his hand as she caught her breath. She smiled. "You made a big mess, Jimmy."

Jim felt guilty. "I'm sorry, I, uh."

She cut him off. "It's ok, I liked it. Look." She directed his attention to her elvish, smooth pussy. "You even got me there." She used a finger to coat her little cunnie with his cum, like it was a softening cream. It made her white, bare slit glisten. She then brought her finger to her mouth and licked off the remaining fluid. She finally got to taste a guy's culm. It was kind of salty. She liked it. She knew what she would want him to do the next time, but she told him instead, "You will have to be more careful next time."

Jim pulled her to him so that she could curl up in his lap. He held her tenderly.

She looked up into his eyes. "Do you want there to be a next time?" She realized that he hadn't actually said anything about that.

He leaned down and kissed her forehead, her cheek, and her nose, tasting a bit of his own cum. She had not bothered to clean it off. She liked having it on her body. He replied, "I think there should be. We have a lot to learn from each other."

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I certainly hope you liked it. Again, I am happy to get suggestions for new ideas and for ways that it can be improved. And, please do vote; it's most encouraging!