Tammy's Gangbang Weekend Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I sensed him nearing his climax, I stroked his cock harder, and just before he came, he pulled out of my mouth to come all over my face. He squeezed the last few drops into my open mouth – the photographer caught it all.

Carol brought me a box of tissues, and I could see from her face that she had been aroused by the scene. I thanked her, and wiped Derek’s come off my face.

As David and Carol moved to begin to put away equipment, Jack and Derek moved next to me, complimenting me on how well the photo session had gone. I could see Jack’s erection, and knew that I would be giving him a blowjob too.Unless Derek could be persuaded to bend the rules a bit….

I brushed my hands across Derek’s chest. “Derek, if I was so good for the photo session, how about you let me come, just once, as a reward?” I took one of his nipples into my mouth and circled it with my tongue.

“Mmmmmm, that’s nice, Tammy,” he said with a growl. “But no orgasm,” he said firmly. “Three weeks from tonight, we’ll be in Vegas, and then, and only then, you’ll be able to come all you want….”

With my pussy screaming for relief, I returned to the dressing room to change back into my regular clothes. As I pulled down my stockings, I stroked the slick flesh between my legs, tempted to bring myself off. Recognizing that that would violate my submission, I reluctantly pulled my hand away.

Three weeks,I thought.How am I ever going to wait three weeks??

…to be continued

12