All Comments on 'Tammy's Gangbang Weekend Ch. 05'

by jackfntammyf

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Vile Demeaning CUCKOLD!

and my Fleshlight doesnt turn me down haf the time -- sure, maybe evry third or fourth night but evrybody needs a rest sometime

gizzmo301gizzmo301almost 19 years ago
good but

you are writting a very good story, I can't help but think this is very degrading to the husband. And if Tammy gets preg then even more so, but I guess that is what this story is about cuckold and degrading.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Gee How Sweet - I think we have got to her

No ofence writir - but it was sordididily hemmmuuunnngisis - gosh now that we have your attention - if you could just step back and grab 1/9 of a gram of reality to realize how redundant the story of your whore bitch wife and her self cuckolding 1/3 male pimp (hardly a husband) has become - over and over and over - perhaps she could do a nose or ear job next as the loving mommy that she is and going to be again - triplets we hope - one black & one black & then perhaps a zebra?

And your female readers should have really enjoyed the torture scene - now there is just more respect then what was expected - hey when does the piercing and tatoo's begin - you know - "slut for big black cocks" above her eyebrows - "only black cocks here" as a mustache - you know something subtle as is your norm.

When you have a chance, look around you - are there any normal people who understand your sick mind? I thought not - a sure sign you need some help little sick one!

Kind of a shame in a way - to use your talent in such a subverted manner - oh it's good for laughs now as you wend your way down well below human convention. Humorous but sad. On the lighter side - lets see how far you will go - how will you embarrass yourself next. Load up sweetie - bring it on - crudely gross us out somemore. Black Comedy suits you so well! A Loving Wife?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
That's the first time I've seen a writer break

the 4th wall. Very funny, while still keeping the sexy drive of the story. Kinda threw me for a minute...anyways, keep up the good work and don't let the turkeys etc.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Unfair unfair unfair

You can't leave us hanging like this! I'm really enjoying this series. Please keep it coming, and don't end it too soon. Make it a looooong weekend. Hey, maybe Tammy decides to go home with Derek instead of to her husband ...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
My only complaint

is that the story is fictional! Love the series, keep up the great work!

PS Love the bio drawing too!

jbrtoojbrtooalmost 19 years ago
Fantastic story!

INCREDIBLY hot! Cannot wait for the next episode and Tammy's next surprise!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Claimed & Collared

Great story. I'm looking forward to when Tammy returns home to Jack and they reassure each other of their love. I'm also looking forward to when Master Derek claims and collars his slave Tammy in front of her cuckold husband Jack. Jack will have given up a certain amount of control of the situation to Master Derek, but connected emotionally to Tammy in a new way by acknowledging her more permanent slave status. This story has so many possible directions to go in. Please keep developing this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
where's hubby?

The sex can get to be overwhelming. How about splicing scenes back home where hubby is sitting alone watching reruns on TV all night. How about a call home so lonely, frustrated, bursting full balls hubby can listen to his sweetie getting sexed? The element of marital unfaithfulness that so richly flavored chapter one has run dry? Remember how hesitant and nervouse Tammy was in explaining that they wanted to breed her? Remember hubby's revulsion at the idea, asking how would they know if she faked her procedure to restore fertility? What if he changed his mind and begged her on the phone to fly home? What if this element of spice, unfaithfulness, pushes her to her wildest orgasm, screaming out loud for her black lover to breed her, begging his big cock to seed her deep, all while hubby writhes on the other end of the phone connection? Style points for hubby channel surfing at home as the potent cum floods his bride, and every channel has a representation such as a firehose hosing into a window, a plant growing in time lapse, a young mother holding two crying infants, other images counterpointing the cum powerwashing his love's womb.

Your skill could carry this story to legendary fame. When people mention cheating wife, they will say 'like Tammy's Las Vegas breeding?'

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
awesome

agree that a slutty wife without the mate in the picture might be missing some of the dynamic, its the contrast with fidelity that gives the story depth

I must say Tammy is the sexiest wife on this website!

chauncygardnerchauncygardneralmost 19 years ago
sorely mised

The continuation of this story is desperately anticipated.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

This just gets better and better - this bitch is truly hooked on big black cock, just hope she gets bred. If not, it won't be for lack of trying!!

xx Ken

LVDesertGuyLVDesertGuyalmost 13 years ago
LOL

Little ugly, frustrated virgin "can't get a girl to save their life" Anonymous haters brought into the story. Just reading these comments shows the rest of us what a fucking loser you guys are in real life when you spend brain power getting angry over an amateur fantasy story. Why do you even come here? Tired of jacking off on your action figure collections? Tired of fucking that stray dog in the street? LOL

So, Anonymous, remember the closest you'll ever get to real pussy is when your mother squeezed your bastard ass out of her pussy and she then had to lie to your "dad" about how you looked like him--while your meth-head real father scrounged for food scraps out of a dumpster.

You dumb fucks need to get this tattooed on your forehead, "I need to STFU!" Now go back to your job in Washington and finish being a duplicitous fucked up GOP senator/representative.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
What is her man getting

she is getting used by 6 guys and what dose her man get out of this. The story is good but if she loved her man she wpuld be letting him have some new pussy too

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Fleshlight

I love it!

OGHMNWOGHMNWover 5 years ago
Oh the Teasing!

Tammy isn’t the only one who is getting teased, the build up of all of the possible sexual pleasures are there for us! Thank You!

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

This shit is aimed directly at the lowest scum amongst the readers, as exemplified by OGH and LVDguy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous