All Comments on 'Tammy's Mom Ch. 03'

by Frederick Carol

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
dmhackdmhackabout 14 years ago
good, but...

please take time to learn about the hymen and it's location. I can't believe how many people still get it so wrong. Google it before you write another first time story.

peteinchicagopeteinchicagoabout 14 years ago
GREAT

I really enjoyed this. What a cool girlfriend. Hell, what a cool mom GF has. I'd love to read follow up chapters. Better if Tammy does not find a fuck buddy, why share her? If she got involved with her mom that'd be different, especially if she does so with Bill there, at least the first time. Best finish for the series would be Bill living with his 2 co-wives. Unrealistic maybe, but its fiction after all. OK, illegeal also, but fuck the church and government, consenting adults in the privacy of their home and all that!

acgolfacgolfabout 14 years ago
A great begining Chapters 01-03

Hope it is leading to a great long middle and with a grand finally.

C_frommnC_frommnabout 14 years ago
Story is Started

Now we need to get through everything and see where are Threesome goes from here. Does Tammy get a F_ck Buddy or does she save herself for Bill. Does Mom get involved to the Point of Wanting Bill for herself.

Do either of them get Pregnant from Bill?

ChucksSiteChucksSiteover 12 years ago
"I think there's another part I need to write, and wrap up the loose ends." So, don't...

let us down. As others have mentioned, there are many directions that this story could take, all erotic. This is too good a story to let it stop now. Thanks for a good start... now we're looking for a continuation. Thanks!

w8ingnoww8ingnowover 10 years ago
More

Would like to see the last chapter!

Riverwolf0222Riverwolf0222over 10 years ago
Loved it

I really liked what you've done with this so far. I hope your muse will bring you back to it sometime soon. thank you for sharing it.

chytownchytownalmost 5 years ago
Hot Read****

Good series it got hot in Ch. 03: Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

part4 ?????

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous