Tammy's Turn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You've never had anal sex? Where are you from, didn't you go to college? I swear there are times I can't keep Elliot out of my ass, whether I want him there or not."

She switched gears, "This is quite an interesting turn of events, yes..." Evil schemes were hatching like spider eggs in Karen's feverish dungeon of a mind. A wicked smile slowly crept across her face as she settled her flickering brown eyes on her hapless husband.

He was taking a drink when he noticed her expression, and nearly choked on it before he sprayed it out in a geyser of Scotch and soda.

"Karen, I don't like that look..." He really started to worry when she whispered in Tammy's ear. "Karen?"

Tammy giggled nervously, then said, "O.K., but only if I get to hold the rope."

The two giggling women gave chase to the rapidly fleeing Elliot. He ran like an idiot into their bedroom, where he was trapped. Seeing there was no way out, he sagged defeated and allowed them to engulf him.

"What did you run for, you big baby? Don't you want to make love to two beautiful women? I don't know Tam, I think he should be punished for running. What do you think?" Karen and Tammy were fast becoming friends.

"Yes, he should be punished. But later, I didn't get to finish taking dicktation earlier, and I've been antsy ever since." Tammy had never not completed a blow job, and was indeed feeling...a bit twitchy, about it.

"That sounds purrfect. Give my husband the best blow job you've ever given, and I'll just sit here and watch."

"I always do," Tammy said sincerely.

Karen sat down on a nearby chair and removed her high heels. She sighed deeply when Tammy looked directly into her eyes, and sank slowly to her knees in front of Elliot. Karen removed her skirt, revealing a black garter belt, stockings and white laced panties. Then she heard the very audible unzipping sound of her husbands trousers.

Tammy smiled at Karen, then blew her a kiss before she fished Elliot's cock out of his pants. When the full length of his member was in view, Tammy hoisted it to her lips and kissed the head, keeping unflinching eye contact with Karen.

This little bitch is going to drive me crazy, Karen thought with a shudder as her fingers slid beneath her soaked panties and started massaging her clit.

Elliot could never get enough of Tammy's cock sucking, and it was especially thrilling with his wife in the same room. He could never bring himself to have the two women meet, although now he came to think of it, he couldn't imagine why.

He looked down at his darling secretary's ponytails swinging with every movement of her head, and closed his eyes tightly forever burning the image into his memory. He looked over to see how Karen was doing.

Karen's long left leg was hanging from an arm rest while her panties dangled from her shapely foot. Her hands were very busy. One was giving her pussy more fingers than it should have, and the other was helping a perfect pointed breast to her hot mouth. She reached it easily and began to ravage her own stiffened nipple with fluttering licks and intense nibblings.

Tammy's tight fist was pumping the base of Elliot's thickening wedge. Her pink lips kissed the head and slid along the side. Once Tammy had a fully engrossed audience, she wrapped her pink lips around Elliot's hot throbbing shaft.

Slowly, Tammy started suckling the plumb shaped head. She pushed his cock repeatedly against the inside of her cheek in a gratuitous display of oral affection. She winked playfully at Karen.

That little bitch. She thinks she can out fuck me? I'll show her. Karen's temper flared slightly, but was soon quenched with the sight before her.

Tammy's mouth was going deeper and deeper down Elliot's manhood, slurping noisily on every slippery inch as spit oozed from the corners of her mouth.

Karen was watching her own personal porn movie. This cute little Cheerleader was sucking her husbands cock like nothing she's ever seen before. Even she couldn't suck a dick like that.

Elliot's cock wasn't huge, but it was still quite a mouthful, and Karen always had trouble taking it deep. But Tammy was gobbling it down to the pubes like it was a Vienna Sausage, and making joyful noises deep in her throat. Karen couldn't believe the amount of spit that was involved.

"Karen?" Elliot said aloud to get his wife's attention, "Watch this," he said so quietly, only his mouth moved.

Karen shifted in her seat to watch what her husband was up to. He lifted his leg up onto the bed, and took Tammy's head in both hands. What she saw next made her shiver in disbelief.

Elliot started to pump his hips against her face while gripping Tammy's head tightly. Karen's eyes widened then shut briefly with an involuntary sigh, when Tammy wiggled her head at the base and started humming, like it was a daily occurrence that she got her skull fucked. Which, Karen assumed, it probably was.

Karen admired her husband's unflinching power. He worked out often, and his tanned muscled rippled as his body moved like a well oiled machine. His brown hair had a few grey hairs, but that only proved to Karen that he was all man.

Tammy lifted his bloated balls to her stretched lips and got a bubbly spit bath with her slathering pink tongue. Elliot's head was tilted back, with gritted teeth and eyes shut tight as he felt Tammy's tongue lick at his balls with every down stroke. Elliot shouted his approval, "Fuck! Tammy, you suck!"

"That's it! I can't take this anymore," Karen pulled her sticky fingers from her sopping pussy and joined Tammy on the floor. But Tammy had his cock more than covered. Oh well, I'll get his balls. That should get him going.

But when Karen approached from behind, Elliot's balls were gone. She looked towards Tammy's sucking mouth. Wet threads of spit dripped from where his balls should be, but they were in Tammy's mouth! Karen was beginning to wonder about this girl.

But the view is terrific, Karen thought in awe. Elliot's cock looked so much fatter from this angle, and she could see it stretching Tammy's tight throat. Tammy's tongue slithered alternately from his balls inside her mouth, then to the smooth skin behind them. She's going to have to teach me that, Karen hoped for future meetings with this perky dynamo.

Tammy wiggled her face against Elliot's pubic bone and hummed her favorite song, confident that she was truly giving the best blow job ever. She tickled his hairy balls with her fluttering tongue, then sucked harder. Elliot almost fell over, but kept a firm grip on her head.

There was only one thing for Karen to do, so she took a long lick up from where Tammy's tongue was to her husband's fragrant, puckered asshole. Karen was just as anal as her husband was, and saw nothing at all wrong with wantonly slithering her pink tongue deep into her husbands ass. She spread his cheeks wide with her strong fingers, and proceeded to bite them while driving her tongue deep into his dark hole.

Elliot couldn't remember the last time he felt this good. Karen's tongue up his ass was like frosting on a blow job cake, and he was getting ready to blow out his candle.

Tammy felt his need in his swollen balls, but knew it could last a little longer. She pulled her mouth off of his cock with a sloppy gurgle, "Hey Karen, want to help me finish your husband off?" She sang in a sweet little cheer.

Karen pulled her tongue from the deep kiss she had on her husbands asshole, "You bet."

Tammy and Karen shared his cock evenly. They each got a side, and kissed the plump, leaking head. Elliot took both their heads in his strong hands, and guided them in unison up and down his pole.

Both Tammy and Karen sucked as hard as they could while their kiss was shattered by his hard cock. Elliot was sliding them faster and faster along his shaft, building to the most toe curling orgasm he's ever encountered. His balls tingled like heavenly fire.

"Oh fuck! I'm cumming!" Elliot howled.

Tammy and Karen put their faces together in the line of fire. Tammy was stroking his cock with one tight little fist, while she took snakey licks on the head. Karen snuck in for a few licks herself, and was greeted with the first shot of hot cum.

Tammy stroked the spasming cock onto Karen's face, while humming softly at the wonderful sight. She looks sooo good in cum. He never has this much cum for me, Tammy pouted to herself.

White sticky semen clung to Karen's glasses and hung in globs in her brown hair as she kept her mouth open to catch the barrage. Her mouth was nearly full and her face was a dripping mess when Tammy stopped stroking and allowed Elliot to fall onto the bed.

Tammy took Karen's sloppy face lovingly in her hands and daintily licked her glasses clean. When Karen could see again, Tammy kissed her salty mouth and swirled her tongue in the familiar sticky treat.

Karen straightened, rising above Tammy and parted from their kiss, but Tammy kept her mouth open. Karen pursed her lips together and drained her husband's semen into Tammy's willing mouth. Karen wasn't surprised at all when Tammy began blowing bubbles with her gooey snowball.

O.K., she's almost as nasty as me. Almost.

"Ummm, that was delicious," Tammy said before she kissed Karen madly, and snuggled her head against her warm naked chest.

Karen kissed the top of Tammy's head, and smiled at the messy white glob she left on her parted hair. She looked at Elliot still in shock over the graphic display.

"We're not through, you know that don't you? That was for Tammy, now it's my turn. Don't move," Karen looked sharply at her husband, and gracefully stood allowing Tammy to be comfortable against the side of the bed. She left the room in a perfumed breeze.

Karen returned to see Tammy naked, bringing Elliot back to life. He was laying on his back, while she was on top of him, slightly off to the side. Her mouth was expertly sucking down to his balls, her nose getting tickled by his hair. Karen allowed Tammy to continue another minute before she stopped her.

"Thank you Tammy, that will be all." Karen stood at the foot of the bed waiting to be seen.

Tammy pulled her mouth off of Elliot's cock with an audible pop, and moved to the side. Her eyes focused on the long black dildo hanging between Karen's legs. She wasn't expecting this.

Karen brought a slender finger to her lips wanting Tammy to remain silent. She handed Tammy a blindfold. When she started putting it on herself, Karen stopped her and pointed to Elliot. Tammy smiled gratefully and put it on him.

"Oh oh, what's going on?" Elliot didn't really want to know, but he just had to ask.

"Like I said before, it's my turn," Karen handed Tammy a pair of handcuffs. Then when she heard the familiar restraining clicks on Elliot's wrists, she slowly uncoiled the length of raw hemp rope she found in the garage.

She tied one ankle firmly to the end of an unused wooden broom handle. Then with his legs perfectly spread apart she tied the other ankle just as firmly to the opposite end. With the remaining length of rope, she brought the handcuffs closer and tied his hands up as well. When she was done, Elliot looked more than hog-tied.

Karen then went to her night stand and opened a drawer. She returned with a small leather harness with metal rings and buckles. She reached down to Elliot's hardening member and buckled one strap of the harness tightly behind his balls. Then placed the rings around the base of his cock and tightened the remaining straps.

"Tammy, could you help me for a moment please?" Karen handed Tammy a long white feather when she jumped off the bed to join her.

Tammy knew what this was for, or thought she did. She started at his foot, gently touching his sensitive skin, driving him to a frenzy the closer she got to his pleasure center. But when she got there, she stopped and started on the other foot.

Elliot's ass jumped off the bed repeatedly as static tingles raced towards his asshole. When Tammy got there the next time, she tickled his ass, cock and balls without mercy. She enjoyed doing this especially when Elliot would beg her to stop. He was laughing so hard, she couldn't take him seriously. He thrashed around uncontrollably trying to escape the feather.

Karen placed her hand on Tammy's shoulder in a gesture for her to stop. Tammy stood aside and let Karen approach the bed. Karen was coating the dildo in a slippery gel, stroking it like it was her own cock. It was her own cock, or more accurately, it was Elliot's.

She had cast his erect penis in plaster, then had it custom made to attach to the front of a very sturdy leather harness. She used it mainly for the women that would come to their parties, and she still couldn't believe she never thought of using it on Elliot.

"O.K. sweetie," Karen mounted the bed with authority and pushed his legs forward using the broom handle, "relax, and you'll love it." She repeated his exact words to her the first time he fucked her ass. Luckily for him she did love it.

Elliot really didn't seem to know what was going on. Oh, he knew about the dildo, but never put it together, until... Elliot let out a light scream when he felt the greasy tip pry open his cherry anus.

But he relaxed as best as he could, and focused on the pleasure he knew must be there. Soon he felt inches slide past his ring and pull back out in an effort to reinforce the next inward thrust. He was already starting to enjoy it.

Karen held onto the broomstick with one hand, and stuffed the long black dildo into her husband's ass with the other. Her hip movements were fluid and graceful, but strong and unrelenting as she buried her husband's phony phallus in up to it's bogus balls.

Tammy brought her face closer to the action. She fell in love with the simplicity of the penetration. It sounds like he doesn't mind a bit. I wonder... She opened her mouth to continue her oral ministrations.

Karen shook her head at her, "Tammy, why don't you sit on Elliot's face and give his tongue a try. I think you'll like it." She drove her cock in deeper when Tammy settled onto Elliot's face. She could see Tammy's reaction immediately.

"Oooh, he's good at that," Tammy cooed.

"Yeah, he's alright," she conceded with several hard drives into Elliot's tingling asshole. Payback's a bitch, fucker. Karen's main thoughts were on the ball busting she was doing to Elliot's ass.

Tammy meanwhile had drifted towards a place she had reserved only for herself. Even though she had sex a few times, it was always a little awkward. She'd much prefer to be in control, sucking cock. She would usually just bring herself off while doing it. But Elliot's skillful tongue was pressing buttons she didn't know she had.

He flicked her swollen clit lightly, then forcefully swished it sideways. Then she would feel his tongue wiggling it's way up into her hot tunnel. And watching Karen hardballing Elliot's ass was proving to be very erotic. She could feel his reaction by the burning flurry of activity of his tongue. She let herself go.

Elliot's cock was rock hard and drooling precum onto his belly with every trust of Karen's cock. Tammy's hairless pussy began leaking sweet juice as her legs clamped tightly around his head, and he could hear her screams through her tender thighs.

Karen watched Tammy shudder and bite her bottom lip as her orgasm washed through her body. Then it suddenly dawned on her that she herself was getting no pleasure out of the fucking she was so passionately giving. Karen slowed her pumping down, and pulled her cock out gently.

She leaned forward and kissed Tammy before she whispered in her ear, "Play along, O.K.?" Tammy nodded.

Karen climbed off the bed and dragged the chair closer. Then showing her athletic ability, pulled her husband nearly off the bed by tugging sharply on the broom handle between his legs. She helped him stand awkwardly, and pushed him into the chair.

"Damn sugar, you really kicked my ass in. Wait, what's going on now?" He was ready to blow, and was puzzled by her efforts to sit him in the chair.

Karen raised her eyebrow menacingly and lowered her voice to a growl, "Like I said, we're not through." She produced another length of rope, and with Tammy's eager help, tied Elliot quite firmly to the ornate antique wooden chair.

Elliot was very uncomfortable. First his orgasm was so close he could taste it, and he was bent over his near bursting cock because the handcuffs were still attached to the ankle bar. Karen held up a ball gag.

"Feel lucky this has breathing holes," Karen was enjoying the power she was having over her husband. Elliot's slightly alarmed face accepted the apparatus willingly. He must feel really guilty about what he and Tammy do. Good.

Satisfied that Elliot was secure, Karen invited Tammy to join her on the bed. Both women were far too hot to play innocent games. They kissed passionately while Tammy reached down to stroke Karen's cock.

Her pussy was still very wet from her orgasm, but she still felt unsatisfied. She hoped Karen could help that.

Karen raised her voice, "Are you watching Jackass?" Karen rolled over ontoTammy's plump body, and suckled her aroused nipples. Tammy spread her thighs invitingly, and assisted Karen in fitting the black monster into her tight pussy.

Elliot was helpless. Watching his gorgeous wife between Tammy's plump thighs was driving him crazy, and he couldn't even stroke his cock. I'll make it up to her later, he promised himself while his breathing intensified.

Karen meanwhile was reintroducing Tammy to Elliot's cock. Her hands were gripping Tammy's ankles tightly while she pushed her knees back towards the bed. Karen got in closer and spread her legs low to help with the angle of attack. She started to give it to her harder.

"Oh yeah, that's gooood!" Tammy squealed as Karen's tight thrusts got deeper.

Karen gave Tammy everything she had with Elliot's latex cock. But this was still getting her nowhere. Tammy was screaming, but she wasn't. She looked over at her husband. He looks ready now.

Elliot was straining against his bonds, and met Karen's stare pleadingly. His heart beat faster when she slowed her fucking movement and pulled out of Tammy.

"Not a word out of you, understand me?" Karen reached for his ball gag. Elliot nodded curtly. Karen went to work untying the rope. When he was free, she offered her slender hand and invited him onto the bed. Tammy bounced happily out of the way.

"Now you're gonna see how to take an ass right. He's good at this." She gave credit where credit was due. He made her feel like no one else could.

Elliot took Karen into his strong hands, and pulled her towards him savagely. Their tongues wrestled and played while Elliot's hands were busy groping her ass cheeks. They rolled over and continued their passionate embrace.

Tammy moved to the top of the bed and watched the lovers in action. That looks like fun... She felt a little left out, but knew they wouldn't forget about her.

Elliot had moved down to Karen's breasts. He suckled and bit her large brown nipples to rock hardness while his right hand stroked her steaming mound. But he was feeling very anal this evening and he had to show her his appreciation for what she had given him. So in one fluid movement, Elliot flipped his wife over and positioned himself behind her. He loved his wife's ass.

Karen looked into Tammy's eyes briefly and winked. Tammy had spread her legs to play with herself, but Karen saw it as an invitation. "Why don't you slide down here puddin'? I'm better at that than he is." She knew he could hear her, but she couldn't let that one pass. Karen was rewarded with a close-up view of Tammy's moist hairless cunt. Her bush was trimmed to fit into a tight bikini.