Tammy's Turn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I heard that. You may be better at that, but I'm better at this." With that, Elliot's hand slapped down hard onto Karen's right buttock. Karen wiggled her ass at him in agreement. She wants more, eh. Alright.

Elliot raised his voice, "WHOSE...slap..ASS...slap...IS...slap...THIS?"...SLAP, SLAP, SLAP.

Karen removed her mouth from Tammy's folds long enough to scream, "Oh my god! It's your ass, it's your ass!" Ooh, he's really going to make me pay. God I love him.

When Elliot was done thoroughly spanking his wife, he spread her reddened cheeks apart to expose their treasure. He could never properly explain his fascination for butts, and he was glad his wife understood so positively. She winked her brown eye at him.

Meanwhile, Tammy's pussy was being voraciously eaten by a very turned on Karen. She's right, she is better...but only just a little. She watched Elliot bend down between his wife's spread butt cheeks and take a long time probing it with his tongue. She was beginning to be intrigued by the Joneses obsession with anything anal.

"Oooh yeah Karen, eat my pussy," Tammy sighed.

Elliot coated his pole with a generous amount of lube and aimed it at his wife's delicate asshole. Pushing forward slightly to assure proper alignment, he steadied himself by leaning over her and resting his fists near her shoulders. His face was so close to Tammy's, he could feel her hot breath on his face. She smiled sweetly at him, and offered a wet tongueful kiss.

Visions of Tammy's tight pussy and cherry asshole bolstered Elliot's fuck thrusts. Soon his shaft was buried balls deep in his wife's butt. Once there, his hips circled gently as he pulled out slightly only to return a moment later much to Karen's delight.

"Fuck yes! Get my ass, I love it!" Karen backed her ass up against her husband's slow thrusts, and resumed her spirited licking.That strap makes him huge! He's really going to stretch me out tonight, she thought happily.

Fired up by Karen's eagerness for her ass fucking, Elliot reached down to Karen's head and grabbed a handful of wavy brown hair. Gently but just as forcefully, he pulled her head back, away from Tammy's drooling vagina.

In a low grunt Elliot breathed, "Tell Tammy how much you love my cock in your ass, bitch!"

Karen reeled from her husbands boldness. Even though she suspected he was just showing off, he was never this rough with her and she loved it. She expected to get taken like this more often.

"I love it so much Tammy." She felt his trusts quicken. "So, so much...Ohhh shit! Yeah, pound it fucker! Ooooh...fuck yeah, fuck yeah...I'm coming! I'm coming..." Karen rambled off into a shake as her eyes rolled back showing only white, while Elliot's vigorous fucking bounded his heavy nuts squarely onto her frothing pussy.

Elliot let go of Karen's hair and gripped her waist with both hands. Now is where it gets fun, heh, heh. Elliot picked up the pace with a wicked sneer. His wife's cries of ecstasy only fueled his lust, as he relentlessly pounded her spasming rectum.

Tammy couldn't believe Elliot's savage intensity. Watching her boss fuck his beautiful wife with reckless abandon was turning her mind into jell-o. She imagined Elliot taking herself like that, and it drove her mad with envy.

Karen was definitely getting more than she bargained for, and was just about spent from her multiple orgasms. But Elliot wouldn't stop fucking her even though her violent shudders had reached their crescendo. She was just about to beg him to stop, when he slowed and pulled out on his own. Karen slumped down, heaving and weak.

What Karen didn't see was Tammy's doleful look at Elliot as she pleaded with her baby blue eyes to be fucked like that. Elliot lost himself in her expression, but stopped himself and pulled out before it was too late.

Karen soon realized what was going to happen, so she crawled feebly out of the way and took Tammy's place at the head of the bed.

"Elliot, be gentle at first, but please make me feel like you made Karen feel, O.K.?" Tammy was ablaze and didn't care how much initial pain there was, she just knew it had to be completely mind blowing.

"Sure thing Tam. Just tell me what you need. Would you like to feel my tongue in your ass first?" Elliot got ready to rim Tammy's tight pink hole.

"No. Please just get right to it, I'm so horny and I want to get off like her." Tammy was beginning to feel like she's never had an orgasm before, at least not a screaming earthquake of an orgasm like Karen had. She lay forward and spread her virgin ass open with both hands, and gritting her teeth like a thousand volts were torturing her body, demanded, "Fuck my ass now!"

Elliot raised his eyebrow and looked at his wife. Karen just shrugged and nodded, while she mouthed, "Get her good, sweetie."

With fresh lubrication applied, Elliot poised his rock hard cock at Tammy's tight pucker. He pressed forward slightly, but no go. He pushed harder, but she was so tight his cock bent slightly with the pressure.

"Tammy, can you relax please?"

"I'll try, but just put it in. Please, hurry!" Tammy was growing breathless in anticipation.

Elliot beamed at his wife. If only their first time had been this charged with electricity. She nodded with glassy eyes at him to proceed. Throwing caution to the wind, Elliot put all he had into busting Tammy's ass open. He leaned forward with all his might... then pierced her virginity.

"Fuck yeah!" Tammy shrieked as he broke her barrier, then noticing Karen's pussy was close, she wasted no time in showing off what she had learned earlier. Her pussy was oozing a thick fragrant juice that drove Tammy wild as she slurped it up.

This must be girl cum. I like. Oooh, yeah that feels gooood, Tammy reached back to finger her clit as Elliot forced more cock into her tight end. Slowly, Tammy's ass relaxed to accept Elliot's cock. He pushed his hips harder and harder as his cock stretched her tight pink hole wider and wider.

Normally Tammy wore her hair in one pony tail on back. That would be perfect now, for the first time tonight he wished her hair was in a more suitable fashion.

As if reading his mind, Karen surfaced from her cunnilingus coma and undid Tammy's two pony tails, to make one.

Now Elliot was in total control. He took her hair in one hand, and gripped her hips with the other. With Tammy thoroughly absorbed in her first pussy, he felt he had full reign. He had worked half of his pole into her ass, then pulled completely out. The void was soon closed, as Elliot's cock buried itself deeper than before.

"Oh shit, yeah." Tammy was nearly speechless. She couldn't believe how good this felt. It did hurt a little at first, but now she had goose bumps. She had never gotten goose bumps before.

Elliot wrapped his fist in Tammy's hair and pulled gently. He did want to ask her how it was going, but Karen's pussy was welded firmly onto Tammy's mouth.

"Yeah baby, fuck her tight little ass! You love it, don't you Tam?" Karen was eager to share her experience with her new friend.

"Mm, mmm," Tammy's eyes were closed as she ate Karen's pussy like she never even dreamed she could. And Elliot's cock... Oh my god. I'm coming, I'm coming...Tammy continued to herself, but ended up screaming it to Karen's very understanding honey pot.

Tammy's screams of delight made Elliot feel ten times the man he normally was. But while his ego was getting stroked, Tammy's incredibly tight ass was proving to be too much for him.

"Yeah here it comes." Elliot breathed out of his nostrils heavily as he started pumping his load.

Tammy felt the first gush coat her burning insides. Her orgasm came to a head as his orgasm came to her ass. She writhed in pleasure as her orgasm rolled on with her twiddling fingers.

Elliot pulled his shooting cock out of Tammy's ass and exploded on her ass cheeks and back, as large drips collected and ran from her freshly fucked rosebud. When he stroked his last blast, he motioned for his wife to enjoy the view.

Karen was there in seconds, she knew he creamed her good. Tammy's tan skin was streaked with white love from her ass almost to her hair. But inside her tan line, gushing out with every constriction of her sphincter, was cum heaven. Karen couldn't believe her luck as she brought her hungry mouth to Tammy's sloppy backdoor.

Elliot could always count on his wife to gross him out. The parties were her idea. He liked them too of course, but they were for her. She had this twisted side that always had you wondering. And Elliot wondered, Where in the hell did she think of sucking cum from another woman's ass?

Within minutes Tammy's ass was completely cum free, as well as her back. Karen scooped the mess on her chin into her mouth, with a sinful grin and wrapped her lips around Elliot's sensitive cock head. She sucked her hardest while running her tongue all over, knowing exactly how much it must be driving him crazy. He had to pull her head off forcibly because she would not let go. But she did know when to give up.

After she reluctantly released Elliot's cock, she raised up to kiss him deeply. But after the kiss, before he could say anything stupid, she broke in "Hey Tam, want to see my scrapbook?" She eyed Elliot mockingly.

"Karen?" He wasn't sure he wanted Tammy to see that. Karen kept a meticulous scrapbook of her parties. Bizarre sex acts with vegetables, clothes pins, 9-volt batteries, you name it. She was proud of it, he was frightened by it.

"Oooh, sounds like fun," Tammy didn't seem to notice Elliot's apprehension. She was not disappointed when Karen finally plopped a heavy leather book in front of her. She was surprised by the quality. Some were beautiful black and whites, others were graphically colorful.

The first page wasn't that shocking, blowjobs, cumshots and facials. Oooh, good one...Tammy smiled adoringly at the beautiful cum covered faces.

The next couple pages were different positions of vaginal and anal intercourse. Page five was mostly double penetrations, but there was one double anal shot. Tammy shivered in sympathetic pain and pleasure.

Karen couldn't wait to really shock her.

"Eeeew, is that...?" She couldn't bring herself to say it. Do you do that?" Tammy was getting over her brief gross out.

"Not yet, but I might. Keep going." Karen's nipples hardened as her secret fantasies were bared.

Tammy's jaw dropped then looked at Karen, "How did you get all five fingers in there?" She asked in disbelief.

"Lots of practice. You know about practice, don't you?" Karen toyed with her new friend.

Tammy smiled coyly and shifted her eyes toward Karen, but she quickly returned to the book. The next few images Tammy remembers were of yellow streams and naked bodies. Her stomach lurched, but continued regardless. Karen smiled with sadistic pride.

Tammy thought the BDSM pages were beautifully shocking. A large black man with a leather mask was doing unspeakable things to very willing petite blond women.

"Who's the guy in the mask?"

"I'm not at liberty to divulge that information." Karen said very seriously.

Tammy shrugged absentmindedly. She soon lost interest in the masked man as she continued. She found she was turned on by a lot more things than she imagined. She hoped to be invited to the next party. Should I ask? It couldn't hurt. She closed the book as if sold on a time share and asked politely, "When is the next one?"

Karen's brightest smile broke open, "It was supposed to be tonight, but someone backed out." But she was very happy at the way things turned out.

"May I come to the next one, please?" Tammy was always very polite.

"Sure thing sweetie, I'll tell Lunkhead," she patted Elliot's chest as he settled himself between her and Tammy.

The trio spent the next hour or so laughing, talking things out, and establishing boundaries. In the end they were all very happy. But it was getting late, and tomorrow was Monday.

Tammy got off the bed and gathered her clothes. "I'd better get goin' guys. Big day tomorrow," she quickly noted the name of the lubrication, "we should be very busy."

Karen and Elliot got off the bed and followed Tammy downstairs. "I really like her Elliot," Karen whispered to her husband.

"I know." Elliot hugged his wife and opened the door for Tammy.

"If you're ever looking for something fun to do Tammy, please stop by," Karen winked as they followed her onto the front porch.

"Thanks Karen, I will. You can count on it." Tammy turned and nearly skipped to her car as the Joneses waved goodbye to her from their front porch. She would remember this evening always.