Tangled in Europe Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BelindaTV
BelindaTV
100 Followers

"Hello Oscar, pleased to meet you. My name is Ben Black. And if you speak French I could kill for a cold beer. Care to join me?" "No problem Ben." He says, and with expert French he orders two nice cold glasses of beer.

We sit by the window overlooking the lake and I almost eat the glass of beer out of sheer frustration as my blood begins to cool slowly. "Jesus easy there Ben, you'll choke." Oscar laughs.

"I saw you down by the lake earlier talking to my daughter Jasmin, is that your daughter that's with you?" "Yes I have met your daughter. And no, she's my wife Cynthia." "Well she is a pretty girl if you don't mind me saying. She looks young?" He quizzes me. "She's twenty-one Oscar. We are on our honeymoon."

"Well congratulations, I wish you guys a long happy marriage." And he raises his beer to toast us. "Thanks Oscar."

"Have you known each other long?"

"Well you could say I have practically known Cynthia all of her life. Well, it feels like that anyway. The marriage was a spur of the moment thing." Well I haven't really lied, have I?

"What about yourself? Jasmin said you were on a business trip here to France. Is your wife here too?" I'm still fishing, wanting to know what's what.

"Yes, I am on a business trip. But her mother's not here, we are divorced. I have brought Jasmin up by myself. And I have always tried to include her on my trips abroad."

"Oh, I am sorry Oscar. I did not mean to pry." Hmmm divorced, is he banging that tight pussy?

"It's ok Ben. She left me soon after Jasmin was born. The rotten Bitch dam near cleaned me out in the settlement. Look Ben if you don't mind me saying. I got married to Jasmin's mother on a whim like you almost twenty years ago, I was about was forty-five. I met her in Hong Kong, she was only twenty-two, and after a whirl wind romance we married, not long after that Jasmin was born. She only wanted my money Ben, that's all. And if you have money stashed away, take my advice hide it. Hide it well. I'd hate to see another man go through what I did."

So that's where the Asian look comes from, her mother. At a guess I would say there is no way this guy is banging the lovely Jasmin. I glance out the window and I see the two girls chatting. I gesture to the barman to fill two more glasses.

"No offence taken Oscar. But I can assure you we are madly in love." "I hope so Ben."

"Are you going to be here much longer?" I continue to quiz. "No, unfortunately we head home in the morning."

We spend about an hour talking about this and that, and Oscar tells me he a financier for an investment group. They buy property all over the world for practically nothing now; Europe is still feeling the effects after the crash. Looking out the window I see the girls are missing; swimming in the lake perhaps. Oscar excuses himself, he had planned to go for a walk round the lake. I shake his hand and wish him well before returning to the lake to see where my naughty little girl has gone to.

"Perhaps your wife and Jasmin have gone for a walk. She's only nineteen and is hardly ever in the company with a girl near her own age. " Oscar says to me as he comes over to my side at the lake.

"Yes, they probably have gone for a walk Oscar, it's a nice evening." "Well I'm off myself Ben. If I see them, I'll tell your wife you are looking for her. Ok?" "Thanks Oscar." And head back in to the hotel to see where Cynthia has got to.

I enter the small lobby of our room, and I hear some low moaning from within. What the fuck, who's in there? Slowly, and quietly I open the inner door, well fuck me. That little hungry bitch Cynthia has her face stuck between Jasmin's legs. That lucky Bitch! I can see Jasmin lying on the big bed. Her raven black hair is spread out behind her head like a fan. She still has her top on, but her bikini bottom is down around her ankles, and boy is my baby getting stuck in to her pussy. Fuck, I have a four-man tent out the front of my shorts, pre-cum is dripping down my leg. Jesus Christ almighty what a sight, fuck it, I have no camera with me.

Well I wasn't going to let my daughter away with her infidelity, so creeping in I stand just inside the door and clear my throat. Jasmin bolts upright in the bed with a look of terror on her face. Hopping up she tries to cover her wet pussy. And I see now it's hairy, but beautifully puffy like Japanese girls. She struggles to pull up her bikini bottom, she looks deeply embarrassed.

"Oh god Mr Black. I am sorry, so very sorry. I don't know what I was thinking."

Cynthia just sits on the floor lying against the bed, looking rather proud of herself. She has that, I got there first look on her face. "Remind you of anyone Ben, Hmmm?" She asks me coyly raising her eyebrows suggestively. Me of course, when she caught me jacking off with her knickers the first time. Jasmin is still to crying and shaking at the shock of being discovered, getting up Cynthia goes to console here. "It's ok Jasmin, really. My dad won't say a word."

"What do you mean your dad, Jesus are you guys fucking each other, is he really your father?" A shocked looking Jasmin asks us. Oh my fucking god, what has that bitch gone and said, has she told her more than this? "Yes, he is Jasmin. We are in love. Really in love, and he is a wonderful lover and father." She proudly announces.

Fuck, give it a break you silly bitch, I think. We'll be arrested and deported if you don't shut up. Fuck, it will be in all the papers. I don't mind saying, I am beginning to panic.

"Oh don't worry dad. Jasmin won't say anything, because she won't want her daddy to know she is really a hot little lezzy. And she loves having girls eat her pussy. Isn't that right Jasmin?"

Jasmin nods her head in agreement as she sobs, I must admit I am relived, but still cross at Cynthia for letting such damming intimate information out. What the fuck was she thinking? Going over to Jasmin Cynthia leads her by the hand over to me.

I reach out and very gently brush her fringe from her eyes. "Don't cry Jasmin." I say. "We would both like to share our bed with you. But I won't force you. I would never force myself on any girl, that would be wrong. And If we do make love, I want it to be the same way Cynthia and I make love. If you want to leave, well that's ok too."

The most wonderful smile begins to light up her face, she presses her lips to mine and I pull her close to me. God her lips, they taste like cherries, her lips are so soft and tender. Cupping my hands around her head I get lost in a very slow passionate kiss, I can feel Cynthia pressing her head to my back, her arms wrap around me, hugging me tightly. "I love you." She whispers.

Breaking from our embrace we all just gaze at each other. I look at these two wonderful girls as if it's the first time I have seen them.

I place the palm of my hand on Jasmin's belly and I slowly let my fingers drift down inside her bikini bottoms. I can feel how hairy she is, but it's very soft, not coarse like my Cynthia's gets if she hasn't shaved. My fingers begin to touch her pussy lips; I touch them lightly and rub slowly, I want to savour this moment of pure ecstasy. I am in no rush, and I will not yield to the animal inside me. Knelling down before my goddess I slide her bikini off. "Christ Jasmin your pussy, god it's incredible looking." I sigh. "Thank you Ben." She coos, as she cradles my head in her hands.

Pressing my nose to her pussy I inhale deeply her incredible scent, it's much stronger than my baby's but just as sweetly scented. Her pussy lips are really a work of art, I mean fuck! Amazing. I start to kiss those sweet lips passionately and I let my tongue wander in slowly to taste, to savour her honey. I am almost speechless by how good she tastes. Oh dear god I have died and gone to heaven. I can feel Cynthia's hand brush my cheek and she lets out a little sigh. "Nice isn't it dad." I just nod; I am still lost in a sweet nectar oblivion that is Jasmin's pussy.

"Incredible Jasmin, your honey tastes so good. Ohh God its so sweet." I say, as I gaze at my two lovely girls. Cynthia giggles and asks "Nicer than mine?" Cynthia asks. "I am sorry babe. But yes, yes it is." "Its ok Ben. I know it does." Cynthia says. I can see she is happy for me.

"Well guys," Jasmin says. "Are we going to fuck or what?" Stripping off what's left of our clothes we pile into the big bed giggling like three kids. So here I am, knelling between two very hot girls and I am; well where do I start? I mean I never thought I would be in this kind of situation. I am like a kid in a candy store; will it be Sushi or Apple pie first? And for a brief moment we have a Mexican standoff. The two girls look at each other and nod, fuck it's that secret girl code thing again, and before I can say a word they push me onto my back.

The girls begin to rub their hands all over my body, and one by one they kiss me passionately on the lips. They start to smother my body with baby kisses, slowly making their way to my engorged cock. "Fuck girls, that feels sensational." I moan. "Just enjoy Ben. Jasmin and I are going to service you slow and proper." Cynthia giggles. "Yes Ben, we are. We are going to keep licking your big cock until it explodes." Jasmin purrs.

Leaning in to my cock the girls start to lick it slowly and lightly, lick after lick after lick. They let their lips linger on my gland slowly sucking it, sipping my pre-cum. "Ben's cock is wonderful Cynthia." She says. "I know, I can never get enough of his cock babe." Cynthia sighs.

Oh god, I am living every man's dream, I can't believe this is happening to me. I've watched porno's online and they always seemed to be scripted, but not this. This is live TV in Full HD with surround sound, hey I feel like singing. "Everything is awesome. Everything is cool when you are part of a team!" The girls burst out laughing at my impromptu song.

Fuck my balls, nooo; not now. It's too soon. Aww fuck, I know that feeling; they are getting ready to let go. "Ohh fuck girls I am going to cum. Christ it feels so good, don't stop."

"Come on Ben, spill it; let it all go." Cynthia's gleefully exclaims. I watch as Jasmin directs my cock as I start to shoot a big load of cum, she guides it all over my tummy and chest." "Ohh fuck yesss. Keep pumping my cock Jasmin. Please." I moan. As the last few spurts land on my chest, Cynthia is already busy licking my cum up. Jasmin joins her and they both slowly clean up my mess relishing every last blob.

Jasmin gets to my cock first and polishes the last of my dripping cum off. "Ohhh Fuck girls that was amazing." I gasp. My heart is pounding away in my chest. "I love the taste of your dads cum. It's wonderfully sticky Ben." She giggles. "Thanks Jasmin." I reply. "I love the feeling in my mouth when he fills it with hot cum Jasmin." Cynthia sighs, as she licks a missed blob of cum off my left nipple.

Cynthia looks at Jasmin and I can see what's about to begin, slowly the girls begin to kiss each other lightly on their lips, their fingers seek out each other's nipples and they begin to squeeze them hard, flatting out their hands they knead their wonderful full tits.

I sit back and enjoy the show, they position themselves alongside me and get into a sixty-nine position. God, do they go at their pussy's with such passion, such skill. No man; I am sorry to say, can deliver the shear ecstasy that two girls can give each other. I watch as they writhe wildly, each pulling the other's pussy tighter to their mouth.

I get glimpses of their honey covered faces as they drink deeply of each other's nectar. I am in awe at the spectacle that is unfolding in front of me. It's Jasmin that's the first to let go. "Oh Fuck Cynthia. Please keep fucking me with your tongue. Please." she urges my baby, her moan is deep and filled with passion. A moment later Cynthia breaks loose herself. Jesus, her whole body shakes violently as she cum's, I have never seen such a strong orgasm, she gasps for air as she hugs Jasmin's pussy tightly. What an amazing sight of pure passion.

The girls lie there for a few moments kissing each other's throbbing pussy's and nuzzling their faces in tight to the very wet sticky lips. Slowly they return to me, one each side of me. Jasmin kisses me and I can smell and taste my baby's cum on her lips. Cynthia does the same and she shares Jasmin's sweet honey with me. God what tastes, what glorious sweet scents that tantalise my nostrils.

"Cynthia that was fucking awesome." Jasmin giggles, as she tries to catch her breath. "Fuck ya Jasmin, that's some pussy you have girl. No offence dad." "Its ok girls, I have really enjoyed the show. You guys are amazing to watch." I sigh.

Cynthia looks me deep in my eyes and says. "It's ok Ben, I know what you want. Go ahead; Jasmin wants your cock too. I don't mind, I love you, love you so much." "I love you too my love. My beautiful baby girl." I say, before giving her a very slow passionate kiss.

"Come Ben, take me. I want to feel your cock inside me." Jasmin whispers into my ear. "Jasmin, I want to take you from behind. I want to watch my cock as I enter you, ok?" "That's fine, I want you in deep Ben, all the way."

Jasmin bends over for me pushing her bum as high up as she can for me, slowly I begin to rub her soft arse and I kiss her pussy gently, I begin to lick those wonderful puffy lips gently sipping her sweet honey. knelling up I grab my shaft and begin to rub it's head slowly between her soft folds, I am in no hurry to enter Jasmin, I want the electricity of the moment to last.

Slowly I press my cock forward and I watch as the head disappears between the her pussy lips. Jasmin let's out a low moan, and I tell her to take me inside herself. God she is tight, virgin tight. I can see her clinch the sheets tightly as she slides back on my shaft slowly.

"Jesus Ben, you are so big. I have to go slow my love, ok?"

"Its fine my love, take your time, it's very wet, but you have a very tight pussy." Good god I have never had a pussy so tight, Cynthia's pussy is nice and tight. But this, well I have no intention of causing pain to my goddess. Cynthia gently strokes her hair and kisses her head softly as if to in some way console her in her agonies.

"Ohhh, fuck yes Jasmin. You are home babe." I gasp, as I feel my balls nestle against her soft pussy. She is breathing deeply from her efforts. "Are you ready babe?" she nods her head slowly. Cynthia joins me at my side and strokes my back and whispers into my ear. "Go easy dad, don't hurt her. She is so beautiful. Isn't she?" I nod, and slowly I start to slide my cock back, her pussy lips have gripped me tightly, Jasmin is wet, but it's not enough and she moans deeply. Slowly I begin to fuck this amazing pussy, pushing my cock as far in as I can. God I wish I could fit my balls into her, it's really that good.

"Are you ok Jasmin?" "Yes Ben. God you are hard, so very hard."

Using long strokes I start to up my tempo, she gasps each time I plunge my cock in, each time a little harder, a little quicker. I want her to enjoy the encrusting ecstasy of our passion. She starts to pump my cock herself, so I let her go and she gives me the most intense fuck any man has ever experienced. She is quivering at her efforts, and I slowly rub my hands from her bum to the top of her back gently urging her on. "That's it Jasmin. Fuck my cock slow babe." I sigh.

Cynthia has her arms around me and caresses me gently on my neck, fuck, no words can convey how good my body feels. I begin to fuck her harder, Jasmin cries out in ecstasy. "Dear god Ben, I am going to cum. Oh fuck, please don't stop." I start to plough her pussy hard; my cock is on fire from the friction. With one last deep hard thrust my balls explode violently into her pussy. Jesus Christ what a feeling. "I'm cumming Jasmin. I'm cumming my love."

"Ohhh Fuck Ben, it's wonderful, I can feel you cum. Fill me, please fill my pussy with your cum." "Take it, take all of it Jasmin." I groan deeply. Jesus my orgasm is intense, I mean fuck! I have never had so much cum flow from my balls. And Jasmin is so tight none of our love juice is escaping. Cynthia lets out a long sigh of relief herself as if she had felt our wave of ecstasy too.

"Thank you Jasmin, thank you so much." I moan. As I gently circle my fingers on her back. She is shaking like a leaf at our efforts. Slowly she sinks into the sheets, she can no longer keep herself up, I guide her down slowly to her side. I continue to kiss her back and neck. Both of us are gasping for air. Cynthia lies in front of Jasmin and kisses her softly on the lips. I hear her whisper to our lover."Thank you Jasmin."

"He's a wonderful lover Cynthia, really wonderful." She says, still shaking from our passion.

We drift off to sleep, three lovers locked in a loving embrace, god what passion, what love these girls had given to me. I awoke near dawn to see Jasmin sitting at Cynthia's side; she was lovingly rubbing her fingers ever so slightly on her cheek. She kissed her softly and whispered. "Goodbye my love. I will never forget you. Never."

Seeing me get out of bed she comes over and gives me a long slow passionate kiss, god I hate this. I plunge to my knees and bury my face in her pussy for one long last embrace.

"Please don't Ben. Please don't make it harder than it already is."

"I wish you could stay just a bit longer Jasmin." I whisper to her.

"I know, I wish you were my father Ben, I really do. I can see how much you and Cynthia love each other."

"I love her with all my heart my love. I really do."

"She is a beautiful girl Ben, and I know I could fall in love with her too."

"Thank you Jasmin, and I don't just mean the sex. But it was epic babe, wasn't it?"

"Fuck, yes it was. I loved feeling you cum inside, a real rush."

"look can we stay in contact or something?"

"Cynthia has all my details. And I was going to leave you these as a reminder of me. I had them on before I changed into my swim suit." Jasmin hands me a pink pair of her panties, they have the sweet stains of her pussy juice, and I deeply inhale her scent from them. "Thank you Jasmin. I will treasure them always."

Like a shadow she slips from my sight out of the room, leaving me with her sweet smelling panties, and the memory of most wonderful magical fuck session.I creep back into bed and snuggle up close to my girl, I kiss her on the neck and she whispers softly to me. "Has she gone dad?" "Yes, my love. She has left us." "I will miss her. She is so beautiful, isn't she?" "Yes babe. She is."

We awoke from our sleep and snuggling up in the bed we reflected on the events of the past night. Cynthia says she will keep in touch with Jasmin, and who knows we may meet again. "Wouldn't it be fun if she lived with us." "Yes I can honestly say I would be a very happy man." I laugh. "You are just an old pervert Ben. And I do love you so very much." She giggles.

"So any thoughts on how to spend the last few days babe?" "Paris dad, I'd love to visit Paris. Can we, please?" There's that little girl I love so much, ten years old and asking for something nice for her birthday. It gets me every time, a sucker I know. But WTF you only live once.

"I would have to leave the car back Cynthia we'd lose too much time driving. I will get dressed and go downstairs and ask the manager for advice on getting there." "Thanks Ben. I love you, I love you so much. And I promise I will try to be the best wife any man could have." "I know my love, I know."

After a shower I managed to find the manager. I ask his advice about getting to Paris. He checks his computer and suggested we are better taking a flight from Rennes airport to the Charles de Gaulle airport in Paris. I ask if it's possible to book a flight for us. And in a matter of moments he books us two seats for a 2pm flight. I settle up for our stay and head back up to give Cynthia the good news.

BelindaTV
BelindaTV
100 Followers