Tangled in Europe Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh dad, Paris. We are really going to Paris." "Yes we are. We just need to drop the car back. Our flight is at two."

Cynthia is running around piling our things into the cases, she is so excited, and I am too; the city of lovers, what a way to end our honeymoon. After a few hours of nonstop driving we finally make the airport just two hours before the flight.

As we board the plane my baby is so excited, so happy. I just know we are going to make it, we are going to spend our lives together. And who knows, maybe we will meet Jasmin again. We buckle up and my baby can't wait to get going, the engines roar into life and slowly we build up speed and start to climb into the French sky.

Fuck this is a bit rough. "Dad what's that?" "Just a bit of turbulence Cynthia, we'll be fine when we level off." "Fuck dad there it goes again." Cynthia is scared by the turbulence she is holding my hand very tightly.

"Don't worry pet it will pass in a minute. I love you Cynthia."

"We interrupt your program to bring you a newsflash. Stand by as we go over to Jeremy lee in the newsroom."

"Good evening, reports are coming in that a French airliner has crashed shortly after taking off. Flight FR102 bound for Paris was seen falling from the sky shortly after taking off from Rennes airport, early reports say sadly there were no survivors. We are joined on the phone by Martin Forde our European correspondent, Martin was due to board another flight from Rennes airport."

"Hello Martin can you hear me ok?"

"Yes Jeremy I can."

"Do we know what happened to flight FR102?"

"No, not as such. Early eyewitness reports say they heard a loud noise and when they looked up the plane just fell from the sky and burst into flames. The plane took off from here, and was bound for Charles de Gaulle airport. That was about three hours ago."

"Was this a domestic flight to Paris?"

"Yes, yes it was. I was boarding a flight myself here when the news broke. This was one of many flights that leave here every day. Early reports put the number onboard at one hundred and sixty-eight passengers and crew."

"Do we know if there any survivors at all?"

"No, sadly the French authorities say the plane disintegrated when it hit the ground."

"Do they know the nationalities of the people on board Martin?"

"We have yet to receive a list of the persons onboard. One of my French colleagues said that it would be mostly tourists, business people and French citizens. It may include, Americans, British, German and French nationals. We won't know until the French authorities bring us an update."

"Ok Martin, Thank you. We will be back to you later."

"Ok Jeremy. This is Martin Forde signing off and handing back to you in the studio."

"That was Martin Forde near the scene of this dreadful French air accident. We will have more updates during the evening news. This is Jeremy lee handing you back to you regular programs. Good Bye."

"Who are you calling Jasmin?"

"Cynthia dad. I just wanted to let her know that we might be up near them in a few months time."

"Oh yes, are you planning to meet up?"

"Yes, if it's ok with you dad?"

"I can see no problem. She is a nice girl and Ben seems like a nice man."

"Thanks dad. Awww, just her mailbox. I will try later, I want to speak to her personally."

"Come on Jasmin, our flight home is being called and it's a long trip."

Fin!

For all you men and father's out there who may read my fictional stories, I have this bit of advice for you. But do feel free to metaphorically toss it in the trash if you so wish. But perhaps this lady is speaking to you with a hint of insight into a little girls mind.

A father daughter relationship can be confusing at best, but know this, she will begin to fantasise about her dad as she playfully plays in bed with her pussy , wondering how it would feel to have his hard cock in her hot young pussy. We all do, even the shy girls.

But, and there is a But! Don't confuse her fantasise with your lust, If she wants you, she will make it clear to you in many ways. Little gestures like innocently leaving the shower room door open wide knowing her dad is nearby. You think she forgot? I think not.

But your baby doesn't just want you to fuck her brains out like a sex starved animal; she wants passion and love, like all ladies do. She will want to share her deep love with you, and you must reciprocate. Because if you let lust rule you, and force yourself on her, that is just filthy dirty lust and possibly rape. And you will never get to experience the beauty of real deep love a father and daughter can share.

My last piece of advice is more about aesthetics than anything else. If you are aged between forty and fifty and are a fat slob. Well I am sorry my darlings those nicely stained knickers you are sniffing are not down to you. But do not despair; continue to enjoy them for what they are and nothing more. She will have no interest in you.

All girls like an older man; we love a tint of grey hair. It's just a security thing we have, but we do prefer older men to well toned, and dress fashionably too. We seek a passionate lover and not simply a quick shag. Nice though it can be, we want a lover who will place our desires above all else. Then; that man, that father is worthy of a girls love and passion.

Well good luck my loves. Be happy, be loved.

XXX

Belinda