Tangled Passions Pt. 02 Ch. 17-19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A sheen of sweat covered Jenn. She stood, panting, staring blankly at the rowdy audience who banged their chairs and tables, shouting for an encore. Naked on the dais, she thought, "Encore? There's nothing else left, is there? This is it; this is me." She dropped her head to glance at herself, just to make sure. Standing still, the slightly rounded softness of her petite frame made her look fragile. Yet, when she moved a subtle, wiry toughness was evident. Only a slight girth at her hips gave any indication of past childbearing. "What am I doing here?" she wondered. She had no answer. Raising her face back to the still turbulent sea of onlookers – her golden pageboy hair and rosebud mouth giving a sense of lost innocence – her slate grey eyes opened wide, exposing a sort of bewildered fear or disbelief. A further flush spread across her smooth, clear skin over her entire body. Her delicate overall complexion was accented by her golden bush and large pink areolas, from which projected her straining nipples. She couldn't really understand what had just happened, but as puzzled as she was, she felt too wonderful to worry.

The emcee filtered into the periphery of her senses once more. "Wasn't she great?" A roar went up once again. "Let's here it for," he handed her her jeans and T-shirt, "Jenn Anderson!" Clasping her clothes to her chest, Jenn allowed him to steer her back toward the steps where Lisa stood offering her hand. "Great job," the host said to her. "You can get dressed in the back." She was suddenly too dazed to respond; her conscious awareness seemed to shut down, and she moved off the platform on standby. Lisa took Jenn's elbow and led her through a gamut of pawing propositions and catcalls, around the stage to the tiny change room.

"You were marvelous," Lisa cooed. Jenn felt the tension seeping out of her body. She was filled with an immense contented fatigue. Lisa helped her get back into what was left of her clothes. As she wriggled her jeans back over her hips and tugged the zipper up over her drenched pubic hair, she realized that, somewhere during that splendid exhibition she had climaxed at least once. "Let's sneak out the back," Lisa whispered, "I already know you won."

Jenn languished in the car in an almost post-coital trance as they made their way back to Lisa's apartment. Once inside, Lisa went to the VCR and, like magic, replayed the entire act on the TV.

"How'd you...?" Jenn's bleary eyes sharpened as she focused on the screen. The picture jerked and swung but remained as clear as the audio, which brought the cheering patrons right into the Lisa's front room.

"The wonders of modern technology," Lisa chuckled. "Had my little camera in my purse.”

"I never saw it."

"I got prepared a bit earlier, see?” Lisa held up her black clutch purse to show a hole cut in the end. "Just like the spy movies, eh?" she laughed triumphantly. On the screen, Jenn watched herself as she slowly began to sway to the music, the look of terror gradually glazing.

Lisa disappeared into the kitchen and returned with a bottle of bubbly and two glasses. She snuggled onto the couch, against Jenn, whose eyes were riveted to the screen. Watching herself give in to such ribald exhibitionism, let go with such abandon, Jenn shivered as her bodily liquors began to flow yet again, soaking the crotch of her jeans. Lisa's fingers soon detected the infusion, and before long the tape ran on unwatched as the two women entangled themselves on the carpet in the gasping, sighing contortions of lurid love.