All Comments on 'Tangled Web'

by RolandQ

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Great Read

Well written and well done. Real relationships, true love and full of twists. Great job!

whiteasianlvrwhiteasianlvrabout 10 years ago
Brilliant

I've spent much of this morning and all evening reading this incredible story of love, betrayal, loss and redemption. You are an incredibly gifted author who weaves an amazingly intriguing story. And it all seemed plausible notwithstanding the wonderful sex! While I'm still mourning for Marcus, I'm happy that Cal was vindicated in the end. Sequel, Sequel! Now I've got to check and see what else you've written. THANKS for a great story!!!!

baikalisanbaikalisanabout 10 years ago
14 pages...

Of wow!

There were a few places where I got turned around and had to reread, but that

could of just been me trying to consume the story so quickly!

I thank you for sharing their story/stories..

wingedchaoswingedchaosabout 10 years ago

Story teller and auteur extraordinaire! Immensely enthralled as I was entrapped within the "Tangled Web!"

rider66rider66about 10 years ago
Whew!

What a ride! Thank you for a wonderful story. Please do continue to share your characters and their lives with us.

erotikpassionserotikpassionsabout 10 years ago
Great Work

This story proves that it doesn't always have to be pornographic to have a story so interesting. I loved every bit of it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Wow

I truly wish Marcus hadn't died, he was such a sweetheart.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

Oh my my,what a work of art. This story albeit complicated,had a deep sense hidden and so emotional , had me in tears. Though I would certainly like to know what were the consequences of Samir's transitional government and also about the nurse who came during Marcus's death.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

You are gifted and I am glad to have discovered your story. Today is 05/21/2023 and I started reading your stories yesterday 05/20/2023. I will continue until I've read all. Thank you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous