Tanners and the Brute

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The brute responded with a knowing squeeze of Tanners' buttocks, and took as much of the younger man's manhood into his mouth as would fit.

"Oh!" Tanners breathed, squeezing hard on the shaft in his hands. The demon threw back its head and crowed. "Oh!" He came, shooting his seed down the brute's welcoming throat, trembling as his muscles clenched uncontrollably. The brute swallowed, pulling the last of the young man's seed from his body.

Still awash with the glow of his orgasm Tanners sucked hard on the cock in his mouth, eager to provide the same pleasure he had been granted. The brute's legs tensed as he neared his release and he dug his fingers into Tanners' thighs. Harder, the demon urged, eager for the taste of seed. Bobbing his head vigorously, Tanners stroked his hand down the part his lips could not reach and stroked the furry balls.

"Tanners," the brute groaned in warning, and then he came, ejaculating fiercely into Tanners' mouth. The devil swallowed eagerly, savoring the sharp flavor and seeking every remaining drop. Tanners squeezed the shaft to force all the semen that remained from its hiding place. The sticky seed coated his teeth and tongue; each taste made him ravenous for more.

Finally the brute pushed Tanners' head away. "Enough," he said weakly. "I can take no more."

After bestowing one last kiss on the man's penis Tanners turned to settle on top of the him, nestling their soft cocks together and resting his forearms aside the man's head. So beautiful, Tanners thought as he watched the brute's breathing slow. The demon agreed, drinking in the sight of the strong brow, short dark lashes, and high cheekbones. He leant down to press his lips to the larger man's, who responded unhurriedly, leisurely, curving an arm around Tanner's shoulders to hold him close.

"Mm, thank you, sir," Tanners said.

The brute chuckled against Tanners' lips. "You thank me? You practically gave me release by force. I am in your debt."

The devil liked that idea. "Have you known other men like me?" Tanners asked as he slid down to lie next to the brute.

"None are quite like you Tanners," the brute responded with a slight smile. "Men who favor other men, or who prefer men to women? I've only known a few."

Tanners stroked the brute's chest. "What were they like?"

The brute made a thoughtful face. "Well," he replied slowly, "some carried themselves like women, some you would not know from Adam's off ox."

"So how did you know that they favored men?"

The brute turned to grin at the younger man. "They like big ugly brutes."

"You're not ugly at all," Tanners told him. "Did they want to kiss you, like I did?"

"Nothing so sincere," the brute said as he pulled Tanners closer. "Most wanted to be bent over and fucked without preamble; satisfying themselves until the next brute squad or army rolled through the town, I imagine. I let some other road-weary man fulfill that desire."

Bent over and fucked. The idea was titillating. Tanners and his demon mulled it over. Would it look like Melody's goats? Though the sight of animals had never struck Tanners as anything but awkward and amusing, the idea of the brute on top of him like a billy on a nanny goat evoked a dull tingle in Tanners' stomach. He reached down to stroke the man's cock once more.

The brute chuckled as he grabbed Tanners' hand. "You're incorrigible. Leave it be until we've nourished our bodies."

Tanners pulled his hand away reluctantly. He was peckish, the demon was at rest for the moment, and the brute hadn't forbidden him from touching him altogether. While Tanners ate and listened to the brute's stories of life on the road his devil turned over the idea of men lying with each other. Men had no vagina, how was the penis to enter another man's body but through his mouth? We'll find out, the demon promised.

Once the bread, meat and cheese were finished and washed down with wine, Tanners wasted no time in sitting his companion down to recommence his earlier attentions. Renewed by the sustenance and giddy from drink, Tanners bit at the brute until the man laughingly begged him to stop, and then occupied himself with coaxing the brute's manhood to hardness.

Bent over and fucked. The brute's words reverberated in Tanners' head. How was it even possible? He examined the thickening shaft. Perhaps to lie with a man was simply to make the motions of copulation, earning release by rubbing the penis against the other man's body.

"You're a pensive soul," the brute commented as he ran a rough hand over Tanners' thigh. "What occupies your thoughts?"

Tanners looked at him. "Sir, when men mate, where does the penis go?"

The brute stifled his mirth. "'Mate?' Call it fucking—you'll feel better."

"Where does it go?" the young man repeated.

The brute looked down at his lap and cocked his dark head. "Well, in the mouth, or between the legs."

"Like this, sir?" Tanners sat over the man's engorged shaft and held it between his thighs.

The brute laughed, "No, inside the ass, fool."

Tanners could imagine such an act, though the demon pondered it. "Doesn't it hurt?"

"I wouldn't know," the man replied honestly. "I imagine so."

"You said that some men enjoy it, though."

The brute's expression was dubious. "I've heard that there is some pleasure in the penetration. I've also heard that it can make a man hobble as though he has been thrown from a horse."

Do it, Tanners' devil urged excitedly. How better to consume him than to take as much of him into your body? You'll have his cock. You'll have his seed. Eat him up, take him alive. Do it.

Chucking the younger man under his chin, the brute shook his head. "Tanners, I'm not sure we can do that."

"I can handle it," Tanners' sanguine devil assured him.

"I know nothing of the technique, the method; Tanners, I have only lain with women." The brute leaned over to kiss the youth's cheek. "Will you not be content with what we've done?"

The demon narrowed its eyes. "Coward," it said jokingly. Tanners straddled the man's lap so that their erections were trapped between their bellies. "Must I persuade you into this as well?"

Green eyes bright with amusement, the brute replied, "Persuade me? Between the two of us, I have greater knowledge of what lies ahead and therefore am more cautious."

Tanners rested his forehead in the crook of the brute's neck, momentarily content with the feel of hard flesh against hard flesh. The brute stroked the young man's broad back with a gentle touch.

"I'm not afraid," Tanners said quietly, "of anything but wasting time."

The brute tugged Tanner's head up by the hair. "There is no time wasted with you," he said, and pressed a kiss to the young man's lips. At the contact Tanners' demon sprang into action, commandeering its host's hands to draw the brute closer. It sank to the blanket and pulled the older man down with Tanners. The beast met the brute to trade the man's sweetness for desire, tenderness for need, and consideration for lust. As the kiss became more passionate Tanners' legs came up to embrace the older man's waist. The brute responded by sinking more fully onto him, rubbing their stiff cocks together.

Tanners and his devil guided one of the man's hands underneath his body, pressing the rough fingertips against Tanners' wanting entrance. "Please," Tanners breathed, hardly aware of his actions. He must have a fever, for every time the brute brushed his fingers over the hole Tanners' body trembled. He said again, "Please."

The brute leaned over to dig in his pack for a moment. He withdrew and opened a bottle, dipping two fingers inside. Tanners could see that the man's fingers shined in the fading sunlight. Oil? he thought in confusion. The devil could guess the brute's purpose and wriggled in anticipation.

Reclaiming Tanners' lips, the brute brought his oil-slick fingers first to pump the young man's shaft, then trailed downward. Tanners gasped at the initial penetration. Delicious, the demon said. Tanners arched his back, eager to feel more of the digit inside him. The brute added another finger, pressing against the muscle and rubbing over a knot that made Tanners' cock jump.

"More," the devil begged aloud.

The brute pulled Tanners' legs over his shoulders, positioned himself, and pushed.

Tanners' eyes bugged. It was so painful; so, so painful. His insides were collapsing and exploding all at once. I want this, Tanners' devil whispered. Quit grimacing or he'll stop. The young man breathed heavily through his nose, gasping when the mighty head snapped past his sphincter, but he held back the cries of pain. Though he had never experienced such unique torture, he silenced the protests that welled in his throat.

The brute waited until the young man's expression smoothed out. "Are you all right?"

The beast had to find Tanners' voice for him. "Please."

The first withdrawal was accompanied by a twinge. Tanner's gasped sharply before the devil got hold of his tongue. The brute paused, concern showing strongly behind the lust in his expression, so Tanners grasped the man's forearms to pull him back again. In, the pain duller now, and out again.

Wrap your legs around him, the demon suggested, remembering that knot the brute's fingers had found. Tanners obeyed, and though the pain only lessened little by little it was suddenly accompanied by an inexplicable wash of pleasure with every thrust. In again, out; soon the initial pain was a faint memory, replaced by a thick shaft and skin on skin.

"Sir." The word fell softly from the Tanners' lips as the man moved inside him. "Sir."

The brute paused and raised himself on his arms. "You would call me sir even now?"

Tanners opened his mismatched eyes. "But you've never given me leave to call you by name."

"You have it, then," the brute said, a smile caught in the corner of his mouth.

Tanners cocked his head in impatience. "You've never told me what it is."

With a laugh, the brute tapped the side of the boy's head. "You've heard the others call me Keilan."

"All right, then," Tanners replied, tugging him back down. "Keilan."

His name must have held some powerful magic, for Tanners' whispers in his ears spurred the brute to greater speed and more powerful thrusts, driving his hips to a fixed purpose. Tanners clung to him as to driftwood in a shipwreck, calling his name and sinking fingernails into his back.

The demon cavorted through Tanners' body, turning his skin galvanic, a conduit for desire and ecstasy. Every trickle of sweat over muscle, every taste of tongue, every touch of skin on skin set his nerves sparking and shivering afresh. Tanners gripped his manhood tightly, pumping it in time to the one inside him. He was losing control; at any moment his limbs would fly apart and take his consciousness with it. Chest heaving, heart pounding, breath rasping through clenched teeth, Tanners came.

"Keilan!" Tanners' cried, the sound punctuated by the slap of flesh on flesh. The beast within sprang. With black jaws wide it roared in triumph, spreading wide feathered wings to launch free of its host, consuming Tanners, consuming the brute, shaking their bones and sending them both tumbling over the edge of ecstasy into a blinding white light.

Keilan's breath whooshed into Tanners' ear as he collapsed on top of the younger man. The pressure of the man's hard abdomen and the tickle of hair were almost too much for Tanners' sensitive cock, but the lingering shudders of his orgasm kept him from changing positions. He lifted a shaky hand to pet the brute's dark head while they caught their breath. Finding strength enough to support himself on one arm, Keilan leaned to meet Tanners' lips.

"That was wonderful," Tanners murmured.

When he lifted his head Keilan's green eyes were gentle. He smiled down at the young man. "You are without doubt the most oddly seductive person I've met."

Was it because Tanners had convinced the brute to make love to him? "The devil in me is a powerful force," he replied seriously.

"Demon eye," Keilan said softly as he ran his fingers over Tanners' cheekbone. "Such lies to keep you in place."

"You must have driven it out," Tanners told him contentedly, "because I don't feel it anymore."

"No?" What do you feel?"

"I still feel you inside me. And I feel very happy."

The brute grinned and pulled Tanners close. "As do I."